Agree

Really You??/ Why You??/ I love You...

 Krystal

 We put the drugged cloth on ~~~~'s mouth for 10 seconds and piggy back ride her to our car. "Wait, don't you think we need to like leave something like a clue where ~~~~ is, so they won't call the cops??" Sulli asked me. I pulled out her phone and unlocked it and took a picture of her and sent it to SungGyu oppa. I typed "Don't call the police or we'll kill her, we'll be at where ~~~~ lives," I texted and drove to ~~~'s house. I smiled at the thought of what L oppa and SungGyu oppa will do to save ~~~~.

 "Wait, what would we make them do for us?" Sulli asked me. I smiled at Sulli always thinking a head of me but I was always a step a head of her. "I thought about inviting us to their wedding and a date with WooHyun oppa and Hoya oppa!!" I said as I started to squeal. "I want to go on a date with L oppa!" Suli said as she started to blush. "Alright!" I said as I smiled. 

---

SungGyu

 I was at the store with L when my phone vibrated. "Is ~~~ wake?" I said as I unlocked my phone. "Why? Did my little angel wake up?" L asked as he walked to where I was. I looked at him in disgust for calling ~~~~ his little angel.

 Then I looked at the text and there I saw, ~~~~ laying down on the back of a car and the person wrote, "Don't call the police or we'll kill her, we'll be at where ~~~~ lives" I dropped my basket of food and ran out of the grocery shop and ran to the cabin. L ran with me and arrived at the house as well. "Hyung! What's wrong!?" L asked me as he bent down and started to catch is breath. I ran to ~~~~'s room and she was gone, she was missing. L ran upstairs and saw the empty room as well. "Hyung..." 

 Then I remembered something, the house cabin unlocked when I ran in the cabin but I locked the door. That must have meant that the kidnapper must have watched us leave and put the cabin key under the flower pot. A tear dropped from my eyes and I called ~~~~'s name, hoping that she'll answer but my voice just echoed. "Hyung, is ~~~~ ki-kidnapped??" L asked me. I nodded and his eyes got bigger. "Where is she??" L asked me as he started to look for my phone.

 I remembered that they left where they were. I grabbed L's hand and unlocked my car and fasten my seatbelt. L did what I did and I turned the engine and drove to ~~~~'s house. I ran up the stairs and went in ~~~~'s house while L was taking the elevator. No one was there and it was dead silent. I sighed and texted the person where they were. "We are at a Cafe," "WHAT CAFE!!" I typed in frustration. "Hyung calm down!" L said trying to calm me down. "I CAN'T CALM DOWN! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE HER?? LOOK THE HISTORY IS REPEATING AGAIN AND WE NEED TO TRY OUR BEST TO NOT MAKE THE HISTORY REPEAT!!" I yelled at L. L looked at me and stared at me for a long time.

 "The person said that they are at a cafe but won't tell me what cafe," I said as I sighed. "It's all my fault, if I didn't suggest to go to the market she will still be safe and we'll enjoy our time at the cabin," I said as a tear dropped. I couldn't help it, what if I'll never see her again? What if ~~~~ dies before her wedding like what happened to JinJoo?

 "Hyung, I know how much you love ~~~~, I can see that it even looks like you love her more than me," L said as he patted my back. "But that doesn't solve anything! What if we never see her?" I said as another tear dropped. "Hyung, where do you go often with ~~~~?" L asked me. " We go to the cafe near the gym that I own," I said as I sighed. "WAIT THE GYM THAT'S NEAR THE GYM!!" I yelled as I ran to put my shoes on. L smiled and put his shoes on and pressed the  down button to go down the elevator.

 I ran down the stairs and started the engine. Couple of minutes later L arrived and I yelled at him. "WHY ARE YOU LATE? TIME MATTERS RIGHT NOW, I CAN'T WASTE A SECOND!" "Sorry hyung, the elevator was crowded," L said as he scratched the back of his neck. I calmed down and smiled and drove to the shop near the gym. "L, sorry for yelling at you it wasn't your fault," I said as I smiled a bit. "It's okay hyung, I know how much ~~~~ means to you," L said as he smiled back at me.

 We arrived at the cafe and we saw Sulli and Krystal. "I hope it's not them," I said as I rolled my eyes. I opened the door and looked for the kidnapper but there was only Sulli and Krystal and it looked like they were waiting for us. "Oppa! Over here," Sulli said as she waved her hands back and forth. "Sulli, we don't have time for you guys, we are looking for someone," L said as he looked around. "We are the one that you are looking for," Sulli said as she smirked. Krystal held up ~~~~'s phone and my mouth fell open. "Ho-how do you have that?" I asked Krystal.

 " Well, let's say that it was us," Krystal said as she smirked. I should have known that it was them! "What do you want??" L asked them frustrated. "Sit down first and we'll explain," Sulli said as she smiled. I sat down and asked Krystal what she wanted. "Actually we want to be invited to L's wedding," Krystal said. I smirked at what they wanted. "Give us ~~~~ back and we'll invite you to my wedding," L said as he stood up. "Where is ~~~~?" L asked them looking around the Cafe again. "We are not finished," Krystal said as she smirked.

 "What do you guys want??" L asked them, he was getting frustrated. "We want a date with WooHyun oppa and L oppa," Sulli said as she smiled. I looked at L's face and his face froze. "Can we talk?" I asked them and they nodded. I walked out the cafe with L and talked to him in front of the cafe. "Look L, if we don't do the offer you don't know what they'll do to her. You know how much they hate her. Also I think the murders were Krystal and Sulli's grandmother," I told L. He nodded and he agreed on the date thingy.

 We walked back in the Cafe and agreed on the date and Krystal and Sulli went to get ~~~~. They brought ~~~~ and I piggy back ride her home. I told L to go home with my car and I'll call him when I wanted to leave. When I was piggy back riding her I was so happy that I could see her again. I arrived at her house and placed her on her bed. I smiled at her and gave her a kiss. "I'll protect you from them, I'm sorry that I couldn't protect you~~~~. I'll try not to make the history repeat again," I said as I gave her another kiss. I walked out the room and left her house.