L knows now..

Really You??/ Why You??/ I love You...

 

L

 "Hmm... ~~~~ and SungGyu Hyungs been spending time alot. I mean she's my future bride, I should hang out with her too." I thought to my self as I texted ~~~~. "~~~~ ah! Let's go to the 63 floor building!" I texted. I smiled as he send my text to ~~~~. Minutes later I got a reply. "Sorry L! I'm hanging out with SungGyu oppa right now. Can we go like some other time? Maybe tomorrow?" She replied. "She's with SungGyu hyung again." I thought to myself as I replied an OK. I tossed and my bed. "What are they doing? Are they like making out? Are thye like having fun? WHAT ARE THEY DOING?" I screamed as I started to throw plushies.

 "L!!! What's going on?" I heard my Noona yell. Then she opened the door and came in. She was surprised to see my plushies on the ground. "L!? What's going on?" My Noona said as she picked the plushies up. "Noona... You know ~~~~ right?" I said as I looked up at the ceiling. "Ah! The famous Lee ~~~~ that's going to marry L?" My sister said as she smiled. "Noona.. I think she doesn't like me." I said as I threw a plushie up in the air and caught it. "What?? I know she does! She told me when she was like 12!" My noona said as she sat on the couch.

 "Noona! We are 16! Well... I knew that ~~~~ liked me.. But.. She's drifting away from me." I said as I faced my Noona. "She is? Weren't you like BEST FRIENDS?" She said as she started to roll on the floor. "Noona you're so immature. Anyways like SungGyu hyung likes ~~~~." I said as I threw a plushie to tell her to stop rolling. "WHAT? SUNGGYU? Oh shiz.. This is not good." My Noona said as she stood up.

 "Noona what's wrong?" I asked as I stood up. Something didn't feel right. "Alright, so..." My noona said.

 "WHAT?!!" I said as I opened my mouth, shocked. "That means histories repeating!" I said as I started to walk back and forth. I felt uncomfortable, I needed to use my brain. "MyungSoo... We need to know who killed Jinjoo, who's now known as ~~~~." My sister said as she got up. Then she walked out of the room and closed the door. "Aish.. Things just got complicated!" I yelled as I pulled out my phone and called ~~~~.

----------

You

 I was eating salad with SungGyu oppa when I got a phone call. "It's L, hold on." I said as I got up. "Hello?" I said as I walked to the bathroom. "~~~~ ah where are you?" L said sounding nervous.l "What's wrong?" I asked L. Something didn't seem right. "Hold on L." I said as I covered the mic. "Oppa! Should L come here?" I asked as I saw SungGyu oppa nod his head.

 "L! We are at Salad world." I said. "Alright I'm coming, don't you dare move from where you are." L said as he ended his phone call..

 

Huh?

----

hehe sorry for the short chapters.