I forgive you...

Really You??/ Why You??/ I love You...

     Still WooHyun

"SUNGGYU HYUNG!!!" I yelled as I banged on the door louder and louder. Then I unlocked my phone to call him when I got a text. "We'll be back in a hour. Make up!" He texted. I sighed and threw my phone on the ground. Jieun looked at me with her eyes scared to death. "Oppa... I'm sorry." Jieun said. "Don't even call me oppa don't even talk to me." I said as I walked to the corner.

 

I pulled out a comic book and started to read it. I looked at Jieun who was still sitting in the middle of the room with her puffy eyes. I sighed and I decided to talk to her. "You have 5 minutes. Tell me your story." I said as I put the comic book down. Jieun smiled and started to talk. "I was at a Cafe and I lost my phone there. I went to the bathroom and found my phone. I went on Twitter when like I had 30 notification. I usually have like 1 everytime I log onine and I looked at all the notification. It was all mean, so I decided to check it out. Then I saw the post." Jieun explained. "Are you lying?" I asked.

 "No oppa.. I'm not." Jieun said as she smiled. "Alright.. I forgive you!" I said as I smied.

-----------

The person that posted the post..

 "I  hate her so much!" I said as I grabbed my laptop. "I know right. She thinks that she's all that! We need to show her to back off!" My friend said as she grabbed her laptop. "Oh shoot.. I need to go to the bathroom!" I said as I ran to the bathroom. "Excuse me where is the bathroom?" I asked the waitress. "Go straight and you'll see it." The waitress said as she flashed me a smile. I nodded and ran to the bathroom. "Who's phone is this?" I said to my self as I grabbed the phone. I unlocked it and saw Jieun and WooHyun smiling on her lock screen.

 I was about to throw the phone away but I thought of a genius idea. I unlocked her phone and thank God it didn't have any password. I went on twitter and wrote "I hate WooHyun oppa! I'm too good for him. He's too ugly for me, sometimes I regret saying yes to WooHyun oppa."  I wrote. I smirked and put the phone at the same exact spot. I smiled and did my buisness.

 "Oh thank God it's here!" I heard a voice. It was Jieun. I heard the door close and went out the stall. "I warned you to back off. Guess you didn't listen." I thought to myself as I washed my hands.

--------------

Sorry for the short chapter.. :3 haha Xd I think the person that posted the post is obvious.. haha Xd anyways I hope you enjoyed it. I'll write more. :)