The Date

Really You??/ Why You??/ I love You...

 

                L

 I looked at ~~~~ and she was looking at her phone texting someone. “~~~~ ah, where do you want to go?” I asked. “I want to go to.. COEX MALL!!” she squealed. I chuckled and nodded which made ~~~~ really excited. “Let’s ride the subway there!” ~~~~ said as she grabbed my hand and ran to the subway. “She really is excited,” I thought. We walked down the stairs and it was a pain in the . We walked down the stairs again to ride the subway when I heard a swish sound. I ran down the stairs with ~~~~ and the subway door opened and people walked in. I ran in with ~~~~ thanking God for our luck and sat down on an empty seat.  “Do you have money?” I randomly asked ~~~~. Her face froze and it was really cute. “I’m just joking I’ll buy you clothes, food anything,” I said as I put my arms around her. She gave me a “really?” look and hugged me.

 I looked at some people and they were giving us an aw face and a disgust face. I’m pretty sure the people who made a disgust face was single. We arrived at our stop and I woke ~~~ up who was drooling. She wiped her spit and walked with me. I held her opposite hand she used to wipe her spit and helped her go up the stairs because she kept on tripping. I gave her a piggy back ride up the stairs and I don’t think all her food digested. She finally woke up when she saw coex mall and ran to the building. I ran with her and when we entered the mall it was full of families, couples and friends. “Where do you want to go first?” I asked. “I want to go to a doll shop because I always wanted a Rilakkuma doll!”she said.

(This is Rilakkuma if you don’t know what it is.)

 

 We walked in the store that ~~~~ dragged me to and it was full of stuffed animals. My mouth opened when I saw dolls dangling from the top and the dolls were all staring at me. “Which one do you want?” I asked her. “I want the white one!” she said as she held up a random big white bear and I looked at the price tag, 89,000 Won. “Okay,” I coolly said and she jumped up and down and gave me a big hug. “What else do you want?” I asked her. “I think we should do like a couple bear you know like I get the white one, you get the brown one and SungGyu oppa can get the little chick!” she said as she grabbed the stuffed bears and walked to the check-out desk. “You care about SungGyu Hyung even when we are on a date,” I thought. “Oppa! Are you coming or not?” ~~~~ yelled. I snapped back to reality and walked to the check-out desk.

 

 

 We went to a restaurant and ate sushi and miso soup. “Oppa, where are we going to have our wedding?” ~~~~ asked me. I chocked on the Miso soup I was drinking and coughed for a few minute. My face turned red and when I finally stopped coughing I turned to ~~~~ and thought for a second. “Where are we going to have our wedding,” I thought. “It’s okay, you don’t have to think about it right now. It’s like 5 months away and we have plenty of time,” she said as she ate a shrimp sushi. I totally forgot about the marriage thing because of the Maenbug time I was having. [A/N If you don’t know what Maenbug is it’s like zoned out] After we finished eating our meal we decided to watch a movie and we walked to the movie theater. “What should we watch?” I asked her as I gave her the movies that was showing right now. “Let’s watch The Thieves,” she said as she pointed at the summary of The Thieves.

 “Is it fun?” I asked her. “Dude! It’s like daebak right now! You are really late aren’t you Grandpa L!?” she said as she pushed my forehead with her index finger. “Hey that’s SungGyu hyung and my thing,” I said as I rubbed my forehead. “No it’s not, a lot of people do it,” she said as she did the pushing my forehead thing again. “Aish Jinja,” I said as I rubbed my forehead. “Let’s buy popcorn,” she said. “Stop trying to change the subject.” “Well if I don’t then we’ll be here all day arguing about if the forehead pushing thing is your thing or other people’s thing,” she said. “She’s right,” I thought.

 We bought Onion and Garlic flavored popcorn and bought our ticket. There was a good spot left for two and we prayed to God for our luck. We walked in the theater and it was full of people. “Wow you are right, this movie is daebak right now.” “See! I told you,” she said. Then she pushed my forehead and I gave her a stare. She giggled and ate some popcorn. We watched the movie and it was good, it was funny and it got me really emotional. When the movie ended ~~~~ looked at me and started to break down laughing. “What?” I asked. “Your eyes are red and puffy, I never knew that you would cry just because of a movie,” she said as she grabbed her stomach and continued to laugh. “Whatever,” I pouted and walked down the red stairs. “Yah! Wait for me!” ~~~~ said as she grabbed our trash and ran to me.

 I looked out the window as we were walking out of the theater. It was night already and it feels like only an hour passed. “Today was fun wasn’t it?” I asked her. “It was fun and oh gosh, I’m so tired I just want to go home and collapse on my bed,” she said as she rubbed her eyes. “We are almost there,” I said as we walked to ~~~~’s apartment building. “You know what’s funny? That when we thought you were dead your mom was chilled.” “It was because like she doesn’t really care about me. All she really cares is like her life and only her life. She used to be like caring and such but as time passed she started to get all cold hearted and such,” ~~~~ answered. “Don’t worry, when we marry each other I care about you until I die,” I told her. That sounded a bit cheesy but it was the truth.  “Thanks L, I mean MyungSoo Oppa,” she said shyly. I couldn’t stop smiling when she said that. Her voice was so cute and I loved the way she said MyungSoo oppa.

 “Here we are,” I said as we reached to her building. “Already?” she joked and walked up the stairs. “See you tomorrow oppa,” she said cutely. “Are you going to leave without a goodbye kiss?” I asked her. “Alright~” she said. She walked down the stairs and when her face was close to mine I hugged her on the waist and kissed her soft lips. I couldn’t help but enjoy that moment when her soft lips touched mine. When we broke the kiss she waved goodbye and I blew kisses at her. She giggled and kept on waving at me. “Today was the best day ever,” I mumbled.