Christmas Party part 2 1/2

Really You??/ Why You??/ I love You...

 

 SungGyu oppa pulled me closer to him and our lips touched each other. I felt his arms wrapping around me and started to deepen the kiss. I closed my eyes and enjoyed this moment. Wait... I'm enjoying this? I shouldn't be doing this, but his lips are so warm and welcoming. It feels really good! I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him back. I didn't even know that the time was passing.

L

 I looked at my clock. A minute already passed and they are not back yet! " I'm going to the bathroom." I said as I walked down the hall. I turned to the room where ~~~~ and SungGyu hyung was. I cracked the door open a bit without making a sound and saw ~~~~'s and SungGyu hyungs deep kiss. They were even closing their eyes and hugging each other. I was about to break the kiss when I remembered something. "I like her a lot. Sometimes I wish I was you, marrying ~~~~." SungGyu hyungs voice and what he said. I closed the door and walked to where the rest were. 

 "What's taking so long?" DongWoo said as he looked at the clock. "Are they like having..." SungYeol said as his eyes started to get wide. "Yeah! Stop being erted! They wont do it!" I said as I threw a cushion to SungYeol. "Yo! That hurt!" SungYeol said as he threw the cushion back. "PILLOW FIGHT!" SungJong said as he grabbed a cushion and started to attack people. We started to jump up and down and throw pillows and break things. We forgot about what SungGyu hyung and ~~~~ was doing.

 "What are you guys doing?" I heard a voice. Everyone froze and saw SungGyu hyung and ~~~~~. Everyone sat down and face them. "How was the... kiss? Hm?" DongWoo said as he wiggled his eyebrows. "Shut up.." SungGyu hyung said shyly. Then he smacked him on his head lightly. "We are having a pillow fight. Want to join?" SungYeol said as he handed ~~~~ a pillow. "I wish but I'm going to my house to get my stuff." ~~~~ rejected. "With who? Me??" Hoya said jokingly. "Actually with SungGyu oppa." ~~~~ said as she smiled and walked with SungGyu oppa out of the house.

 I wanted to follow them. I don't know how to describe this feeling.. Don't tell me that this feeling is jealously.

Back to you

 I hopped on SungGyu oppas car and we drove to my house. "So hows the gym?" SungGyu oppa said as he looked at me with a smile for like 3 seconds and turned his attention to the street. "I actually lost 20 pounds! I'm now 134 pounds!" I said as I smiled. "All thanks to you oppa!" I said as gave him a big smile. "You lost a lot of weight!" SungGyu oppa said as he patted my head. "Oh right! I got you a Christmas gift! Check the back seat!" SungGyu oppa said still paying attention to the street. I looked back and found a big gift bag.

 "Whoa!! Oppa!  You're so nice!" I said as I grabbed the shopping bag. There were 3 gifts. I opened one and it was the shirt that I wanted in Hongdae, but I couldn't buy it because I didn't have the money and I was saving the money for Christmas presents. Mostly because I was too fat. "Oppa! You bought this for me!?" I said as I looked at him with my excited face. "Yep! There's more!" SungGyu oppa said as he pointed at the gift bag.

 I opened the other present and there was a mascara, eye liner and a foundation! These were too expensive for me so I couldn't buy it. "Oppa!! Why did you spend so much money on me?" I asked him a bit worried because it felt like he spend a lot of money on me. "Check the last gift!" SungGyu oppa said as he took the last gift out with one hand. I opened it and there was a handbag. It was from coach and it was like REALLY EXPENSIVE! It was the newest bag from Coach and I let out a scream.

 "Oppa! You are the best!" I said as I gave him a hug. "Hug me when we get out the car." SungGyu oppa said as he smiled. I put my gifts back and looked at the window and found my apartment. SungGyu oppa parked at the parking lot and we got out the car. I ran to him and gave him a big hug. I tried my best not to knock him out. "Merry Christmas ~~~~ah!" SungGyu oppa said as he hugged me back. I broke the hug and looked at him with watery eyes. "Oppa... I don't know what to say! This is the best gift!" I said as a tear dropped. It was the tear of joy.

  "~~~~ ah. Don't cry, you are prettier when you smile but still pretty when you cry." SungGyu oppa said as he wiped the tear from my eyes with his thumb and gave me a kiss. 

----

How do you guys like the kiss >:) haha XD