Christmas Party part 2

Really You??/ Why You??/ I love You...

 

I came out with my PJ's and Hoya ran up to me and said," Aigoo! ~~~~ah! You look so cute!" And lightly pinched my cheeks. I returned to my seat and SungGyu oppa smiled at me. "What should we do next?" DongWoo said as he poked his bottle. "I don't know. Let's send teams to go to the market and buy like fun things!" SungGyu oppa said as he clapped his hands together. "Yeah!" Everyone said as they got a piece of paper and started to draw ladders.

 Hoya, DongWoo, SungJong, SungYeol was picked to go to the market while L, Jieun, SungGyu oppa, WooHyun and I stayed. We waved goodbye to the shopping team and we relaxed. I went out in the backyard and sat on the chair that was near me. I heard the door open and I looked back and found L coming outside. "Hi!" I said as I turned my head back and relaxed my body. "Hi ~~~~!" L said as he sat on the chair next to me. For few minutes it was awkward but I decided to break the silence. 

 "Your backyards pretty!" I said as I pointed at the fountain. "Oh ha ha thanks." L said as he scratched the back of his neck. I sat there looking at the stars. "~~~~ ah.. Are you mad at me?" "What me?" I said as I looked at him confused. "Well.. Remember in elementary school. You and I were like best friends." "Oh yeah... I remember!" I said as I thought of the past. "I shouldn't have ditched you for Infinite." L said as he held my hand. "L! It's okay. I think you fit with Infinite!" I said as I smiled at him.

 "No... I shouldn't have, if I didn't you wouldn't be chubby right now and I don't really know the rest but we'll be happy." L said as he faced his body to me. "It's awkward that we have to marry." I said as I chuckled a bit. "I know. It is awkward, because we don't hang out anymore." L said. "L, if you don't want to marry me don't. It's your life, you own it!" I said as I faced him.

 "Well! It's an arranged marriage! We are forced to marry each other, we can't do anything!" L said as he sighed. "If it wasn't a arranged marriage it wouldn't have been so awkward." L said as he gave me a sorry look. "It's alright.. I think I should go inside, people might wonder where we are." I said as I stood up. "~~~ ah! Wait!" L said as he grabbed my wrist. He turned me around and kissed me on my lips.

 I decided to let him kiss me and broke the kiss. I waved goodbye and stepped in his house. As soon as I did I saw the front door open and the shopping team came inside. "WE ARE BACK!!!!" the shopping team yelled and everyone came to the living room. They bought fireworks, board games, snacks and etc. "Let's play board games!" They said as they took out Chutes and Ladder.

 "Okay easy!" WooHyun smirked. "BUT! The looser, Boy and a girl has to kiss each other!!" SungYeol said as he squealed. "There's only 2 girls!" Jieun said as he pointed at me and her. "So the girl that arrives first wins!" Hoya said as he smiled. "Oh gosh!" I said as I prayed to God. 

 The game was pretty intense and WooHyun and Jieun lost. "YEAH!!" I said as I high fived everyone. "Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss!!" We chanted. They did a quick kiss but everyone complained that it was too short. "At least 10 seconds!" SungJong said as he looked at everyone. Everyone smiled at him. "Fine!" WooHyun said as he blushed. Jieun and WooHyun kissed for more then 10 seconds. "Whoa!! You guys are kissing deep!" Hoya said as he separated them."What? I thought you like deep kiss!" Jieun said as he smiled at him.

 Next round I lost and so did Hoya. "Look!!! They are going to kiss!" SungYeol said as he covered half his face with a plushie. I looked at SungGyu oppa's face and it was hard, so was L's. "Let's do 5 seconds!" L said as he tried to change the rules. "Nope!" WooHyun said as he set the time. Hoya kissed me and I could feel people staring at us. 10 seconds later I broke the kiss. "Next round?" I said as I looked at everyone.

 "Nahh..." DongWoo said as he started to clean up. "Hey! That's not fair!" I said as I stopped DongWoo and opened the game. "Fine this is the last round! Okay the losers have to kiss for more than a minute and it has to be a deeeeeeeep kiss!!!" SungYeol said as he gave everyone a game piece.

 Well... I didn't wish it to be Hoya because I barely know him and I ended up kissing him. SungGyu oppa and L was still playing. "I got 2." SungGyu oppa said as he moved his game piece to 99. L rolled his die. "I got 6." L said as he moved his game piece. "95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100!" L said as he land his game piece on the 100 box. "Let's get you guys a room." SungYeol said as he grabbed our wrist and shoved us in a room and locked the door.

 "Well... This is awkward." I said as I smiled a bit. "So..." SungGyu oppa said as he scratched his head. "Shall we?" I said as I put my hand out. "Shall we!" SungGyu oppa said as he grabbed my hands and pulled me closed to him and placed his lips on my mouth.