Christmas Party part 2 2/2

Really You??/ Why You??/ I love You...

 

 L

  I followed them because I couldn't help it anymore! I needed to know what was going on with them and SungGyu Hyungs trick. As I followed SungGyu hyung I saw ~~~~ turn around and grabbed something in the backseat. "What is she getting?" I said as I squinted my eyes. I thought squinting my eyes will make me see better. Then I saw ~~~~ jump up and down and hug SungGyu hyung. "What! Are they hugging?" I said as I looked for a better look. Few minutes later I found them in the parking lot kissing.

 It was official they are a couple! wait... What am I doing? Why am I following ~~~~ and SungGyu hyung? Why am I being jealous of SungGyu hyung? I soon realized that I might have a feeling for ~~~~. 

You

 "Come on oppa! Let's go!" I said as I opened the door and we stepped in. "~~~~ ah!! Aren't you at a sleepover?" My mom said as she took a peek at me in the kitchen. "Who's this? He's handsome!! Don't tell me that he's your boyfriend!" I mom said as she came out the kitchen with her pink apron. "He's my favorite oppa! We are getting close to each other and such." I said shyly. "It sounds like a boyfriend to me!" My mom said as she hugged me. SungGyu oppa smiled and patted my back. 

 I ignored my mom and we went in my room. "Okay! So things I need! Toothbrush, PJ, stuff." I said as I opened up the suitcase. "You want me to help you?" SungGyu oppa said as he laid on my bed. "I think you are comfortable right now so I'll do my stuff." I said as I started to put clothes in my suitcase. "~~~~ ah. Out of 10 how much do you love me? You know like an oppa." SungGyu oppa said as he laid down with my blanket up to his chin. "I'll say.. 8. Just kidding! 10!" I said as I chuckled. 

 "Why is your bed so comfy~!" SungGyu oppa said as he rolled on my bed. "Oppa get up we have to leave soon." I said as I opened the door to go to the bathroom to get my toothbrush. Then I saw my mom and my dad almost falling. They have been eavesdropping our conversation. "MOM! DAD!" I said as crossed my arm. The ran to their room and I heard a click. I rolled my eyes and got my toothbrush. "~~~~ ah!!! What's going on!" I heard SungGyu oppa yell. "It's nothing." I said as I grabbed my toothbrush and put it in my suitcase. "I'm done!" I said as I zipped my suitcase.

 "Alright lets go!" SungGyu oppa said as we put our shoes on. "Where are you guys going?" My mom said as she opened her bedroom door. "We are going back to the sleepover." I said as I put my sandals on. "Son... Remember we love you and if you need any detail you can always call me." My dad said as he winked at SungGyu oppa and hand him his number. "Dad! Your so weird!" I said as I opened the door.

 We rode SungGyu oppa's car and we drove to L's house. "Guys we are here!" I yelled and everyone ran to us. "Wait.. Where's L?" I asked as I looked around. "I thought that he left with you guys." SungYeol said as he looked at DongWoo who was nodding at us. "What? We didn't see L.." SungGyu oppa said as he looked at me. "I think he followed us." I said with a horror. L must have seen SungGyu oppa kissing me.

 Then we saw L walking to the door. "L! Where were you?" SungGyu oppa said as he grabbed L's shoulder. "I was at the pharmacy eating noodles." L said as he held up a plastic bag." This is for everyone else." L said as SungYeol snatched the plastic bag and started to dig in. "L we need to talk." SungGyu oppa said as he grabbed L's arm and walked to L's room.

L&SungGyu

 "L tell me you followed us right?" SungGyu said as he looked at L with his serious face. "Yes hyung, I did. I even saw you and ~~~~ kissing and everything." L said as he sat on his bed and laid down. "Why did you follow us? You didn't trust us right?" SungGyu said as he sat on L's couch. "Hyung, I don't know why but I think I'm starting to have feelings for ~~~~." L said as he closed his eyes. "WHAT?!" SungGyu said as he jumped out and almost fell on his .

 "I guess this means war." SungGyu thought to himself.