JinJoo?

Really You??/ Why You??/ I love You...

I was eating ice cream while I was watching running men when my mom turned off the T.V. "MOM!" I yelled at her with my mouth full of vanilla ice cream. "I got a call from your aunt that your uncle passed away," my mom said. I looked at her and she was wearing all black and had teary eyes. I nodded and put the vanilla ice cream away and got ready for the funeral. I decided to wear a cute outfit, even if it was for a funeral and put light makeup on. I looked at my self in the mirror and smiled. "4 more months until I get married."

 

 My mom drove to the funeral and I heard a lot of crying and sounds that sounded like people were smacking the ground because they were sad. I got a bit teary too thinking about my uncle. He was a nice dude, I guess he was the best uncle that I had. Whenever he saw me he'll go "Aw! My little ~~~~ is all grown up!" and fake cry. I always thought that he was really crying until he yell peek a boo and make me jump. I always hated it when he did that but he was still my favorite uncle. 

 After the funeral everyone left with puffy eyes and most of them had lost their voice. "We are going to sleep at your aunt's house tonight," my mom said fixing her makeup. "WHAT? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!" I yelled. "Don't worry, I packed your stuff." I rolled my eyes and looked out the window. The drive was about 30 minutes and it felt like 5 hours. I walked in my aunts house and it's been a while since I've been here. I looked around and I could remember some things. Most of the things were things that I broke when I was little. I looked around and I saw picture frames. I loved looking at pictures and dashed to where all the pictures were. I looked at them one  by one and some were funny. 

 When I was looking at the family picture my aunt ran to me and handed me a big book. "It's our family picture book," my aunts said as she smiled. I thanked her and opened it up. It all started from 1920 and I couldn't help but laugh. I know I'm being immature but their fashion looks so funny right now. They also have these hideous hair cuts that make me want to draw some hair with sharpie. When I was looking through the book my mouth fell open and I couldn't close it. There stood the girl that I saw yesterday or the day before that told me to be careful. She was wearing a different clothing but I was 100% sure that it was her. I pulled the picture out and ran to my mom. "Mom! Who's this?" I asked her. She looked at the picture carefully and smiled. "She was your grandmother's sister," my mom said giving me the picture back. 

 I nodded and put the picture back in the book. "She was my grandma's sister? The one who's dead right now? She's.... JinJoo!!!"

-----

Sorry for not updating T__T

Anyways... If I didn't write on your wall thanking you....

THANK YOU!!!!!!! <3 I have 80 subscribers right now... T__T Tears of joy~