What Should I Do?

Really You??/ Why You??/ I love You...

L

 -Flashback-

 I was walking when I saw Krystal walking in this building.

 "What is she doing in Busan?" I thought. I followed her and I did my best to not get caught. 

"Like how I told you, I want ~~~~ D-E-A-D the day after her wedding," Krytal's voice echoed. I stopped walking and hid behind a shelf. I could only see her disturbing face.

"So remember, the day after ~~~~'s and L oppa's wedding you are going to kill ~~~~," Krystal said with a smirk.

I gasped and took my cell phone out. I turned the power button on and unlocked my phone.

 

Tears dropped thinking about Krystal's evil plan. I need to keep her alive... How?

"So remember, the day after ~~~~'s and L oppa's wedding you are going to kill ~~~~," that sentence echoed in my  head. 

What if... What if I don't marry ~~~~?

-End of flashback-

I covered my face with my hands and let out a sigh. "B-but I can't... I love her too much," I whispered to myself. 

 

SungGyu

It's been forever since I saw Myungsoo, I should really call him. I pulled my phone out and dialed Myungsoo's number. "Hello?" L said. "Myungsoo ah! Let's meet, I know that you are in Busan, so let's meet in Busan at 6pm," I said. "Alright hyung.. I have to tell you something by the way," L said in a serious voice. "Alright... I have something important to tell you too," I told him.

I grabbed a backpack and stuffed clothes, wallet, cell phone, itouch and my watch. I grabbed my car keys that was laying on the ground and walked to my car. When I was driving I was trying to figure out why Myungsoo was being all serious. 

 When I arrived at the airport I locked my door and walked to the airport. I walked in and the airport was busy as usual. Little kids running around, people crying and waving goodbye at each other... I walked to the ticket line and purchased a ticket for Busan. I had to wait for two hours. I sighed because what am I going to do for two hours? 

 "Did you hear?? A-Pink is coming to the airport in like 30 minutes!" this guy announced to his friend.

They all started freaking out and they ran to the bathroom. I remember when I was like that when I was little. I looked at my watch and it's only 3:30. I set an alarm at 3:50 PM so I won't miss the plane. After that I closed my eyes to take a nap when I heard screaming. I opened my eyes to see what all the screaming was for. It was A-Pink and they were waving at the fans. I scoffed because I can't go to sleep because of them. When the whole screaming started to fade away I smiled and closed my eyes. Then my phone started ringing and it was 3:50. I sighed in anger and walked to the entrance door. The security looked at me all suspicious and let me in. 

 After scanning my bags I walked to my plane gate and sat down on the nearest chair. I looked around and saw A-Pink sitting all the way in the back. "They are going to Busan?" I thought to myself. I shrugged and closed my eyes. When I was enjoying my time I heard heels clicking towards me. "Don't you know us?" someone asked.

I opened my eyes and saw one of the A-Pink member standing in front of me. "You are A-Pink," I answered coolly.

"T-then why weren't you like asking us for autographs?" the girl asked me. 

"It's because I like someone, and I'm not really interested in A-Pink," I answered.

The girl's eye twitched and she stormed off. I looked her up and her name is Bomi. "Bomi ssi, you should ask someone else for your autograph," I yelled out. 

-----

Sorry for the bad chapter T_T