Epilogue

Really You??/ Why You??/ I love You...

 

OKAY!!! ONE LAST CHAPTER!!!

[I know... It's COMPLETED but I forgot to add something on the special chapter -_-"]

-----

 Three Years Later

 SungGyu's P.O.V

 My solo has been a blast and I was getting tired. I just had one more schedule and it was Kiss The Radio. I rode my car and fell right to sleep.  The moment I closed my eyes, my manager hyung woke me up. My brain was telling me to wake up but my eyes were glued shut. When my eyes FINALLY agreed to open up, I grabbed my jacket, backpack and a bottle of energy drink and got off the car. I saw groups of girls roar to me and my small eyes suddenly turned enormous. Thank God I had my manager hyung, because  if I didn't... I would be squished to death. I talked to the group of girls and took pictures with some of them. More then half of the girls gave me gifts and I gave them a hug to thank them. 

 I walked in the broadcasting building and bowed to everyone. When I reached to the radio room, I bowed to the staff and the MC's of the radio, SungMin and RyeoWook sunbaenim. They gave me a friendly smile and we shook hands. 

 "We're live in five minutes SungGyu ssi," SungMin sunbaenim said as he put his left hand and his five fingers up. 

 "NAE!" I said in a strong voice and bowed to him. I heard him mumble something as he walked in. I took a deep breath and read the script that the main PD handed me. 

---

 "When it rains, there's a puddle. When there's a puddle, there's a mess... when there's a mess... It's SUPER JUNIOR! HI! THIS IS RYEOWOOK FROM SUPER JUNIOR!" RyeoWook hyung yelled in excitement

 "We know that we aren't starting like how we usually do. It's because we have a special guest! He's a rookie but has gotten many of the teenager's attention! His name is... KIM SUNGGYU!" SungMin hyung yelled in the mic as well.

 "Hi! It's Kim SungGyu and I'm a rookie. Please support me!" I said. I felt butterflies in my stomach because it was my first radio broadcast. 

 "Okay, so the viewers asked us some questions and we want you to answer them. You can do that, right?" SungMin hyung asked me.

 "Yes! I'll answer everything honestly!" I said with confidence. 

  "Okay! First question. SungGyu oppa, who was your last crush?" RyeoWook hyung read. I froze because I remembered when ~~~~ and I would always talk and hang out.

 "Well, my crush is actually married right now," I said trying to not make my voice crack.

 "Ooh... Tell us more SungGyu ssi," SungMin hyung said as he fixed his headphones.

  "Well.. So there's a girl. I'll call her B ssi. She was a chubby girl in our school and I was actually a kingka in my school. One of my friend told me that he was getting arranged married to B ssi and I decided to be nice to her and talk to her and such. It turned out that B ssi is really nice and I kind of helped her loose weight. She turned from over weight to skinny and she became extremely pretty and attractive. But I fell for her because of her personality. But what can I do? My friend is being arranged married to B ssi. So all I could do was watch her with my friend," I said. The atmosphere was quiet for a few minutes and everyone was sniffing.

 "Did you go on dates with her?" RyeoWook hyung asked me.

 "I think she liked me for a period of time. However, she ended up friendzoning me. We did go on dates and such but I don't know if that meant anything to her right now," I answered honestly. 

 "Ah... I see. So if we could go back to time and you had to choose your career you have right now or B ssi. Who/what would you choose?" SungMin hyung asked me.

 "B ssi.... She means the world to me. I would give up even my life JUST to be married with her for a day," I said as I tried to hold in my tears. The atmosphere was silent and no one knew what to say.

-----

  So yeah... 

 

Okay! So this is what was suppose to happen.

~~~~ and SungGyu were actually suppose to be together. They were like meant to be together but like the past, Myungsoo's grandfather took her away. Same with this story, Myungsoo took her away. Even if Myungsoo and ~~~~ are happy, SungGyu and ~~~~ was suppose to be together. It was planned but beause of Krystal and Sulli, that didn't happen.

 So yeah....

>_< Thanks for reading and PPYONG~ 

뿅~~~