.... Why are you here?

Really You??/ Why You??/ I love You...

~~~~~ P.O.V

 Finally we have time alone.... We went to the restaurant all excited and walked up the stairs. When we sat down and looked at the menu I heard..

"MYUNGSOO OPPA!!!!!!"

 I turned around and saw Krystal with her arms wide open. Why is she here? Why is Sulli here with Krystal? Why are they in BUSAN!!! I started to freak out and looked at L. 

"What are you doing here?" he yelled. He looked a bit mad but at the same time he doesn't look mad. I decided to stay quiet and listen to their conversation. Krystal sat next to L, which got on my nerves and Sulli sat next to me. I rolled my eyes and scoot over so I wont have to touch Sulli. Her and I have this thing that I don't even want to think about. 

"Myungsoo oppa! I never knew that you'll be in Busan," she said all laughing and flirty. I choked on my water and started to cough. Everyone in the restaurant looked at me like I had a mental disease. I pat my heart and the cough disappeared. I sat back down and looked at L, Krystal and Sulli. I continued to drink my water and looked out the window.

"Krystal, you are ruining my precious time with my loving girlfriend ~~~~, I want you to go to another seat and not bother us," Myungsoo oppa said all manly like. I blushed when he said "loving girlfriend." Krystal mumbled and took the seat behind L. Sulli waved goodbye and ran to Krystal. 

"Why is she here," L said all pissed off. He drank his water and chewed on his ice, which made a loud sound. 

"Your orders here," the waitress said putting down the pastas. My mouth fell open because it looked SO good. I immediately grabbed my fork and decided which pasta to eat first.

 "DON'T EAT ANYTHING YET!" L yelled. He dug through his pocket and pulled out his phone. He took pictures of the pastas which made my roll my eyes. Girls were usually suppose to do those kind of stuff. When L finished taking pictures of the pastas I dug in. 

 "~~~~ ah... Do you know that I love you a lot?" Myungsoo oppa asked me. I nodded my head and looked up. He was smiling and he didn't even touch his pasta. 

 "Aren't you going to eat?" I asked him. He shook his head and push the pasta towards me. I smiled and continued to eat my pasta. 

 "Myungsoo oppa... I love you a lot... I'm sorry for not giving you my attention last year," I said. I stopped eating my pasta because the atmosphere was getting a bit serious.

 "Is it because I gave you another plate of pasta?" he asked me. He just broke the seriousness.

 "No oppa.. I'm not joking... I love you a lot," I told him. 

 "What about SungGyu hyung?" L asked me. I shook my head and slurped on my water. 

"Then why did you yell "SUNGGYU OPPA!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!" he said trying to imitate me. 

"When did I say that?" I asked him. Did he hit his head with a stone or a brick? Why is he making up these ridiculous stories?

"When I dropped you off one day I heard you yell "SUNGGYU OPPA I LOVE YOU!!!!" he said. 

"I meant MyungSoo oppa! Not SungGyu oppa! Stupid," I said laughing. MyungSoo oppa zoned out and looked at me. I laughed and continued to eat my pasta. He's such a babo, thinking that I'll say SungGyu oppa I love you~ when I have him... After I finished eating pasta, we decided where to go. 

"Let's go to those like midnight shops!" I said. I never went to the midnight shop in my life before. 

"What's a midnight shop?" he asked me. 

"It's a shop where they only open at midnight and like they close at 6am and such... I never went there so I don't know like anything about it but I heard that it's fun from Jieun," I explained. 

"Alright!" he said. We walked out the shop and went in his car. He drove around Busan, looking for a midnight shop. Twenty minutes passed and we were still wondering around Busan. It was 1:45 am and I was starting to get a bit sleepy. I looked over at Myungsoo oppa and he was yawning a lot. 

"Oppa.. Let's just go there later," I said a bit disappointed. 

"Is that it?" MyungSoo oppa asked me. I looked over and saw flashy lights. The street was crowded and there was a lot of screaming and a lot of laughing. IT WAS THE MIDNIGHT SHOP!!! I squealed and hugged Myungsoo oppa for finding it. He parked his car and helped me get off his car. I linked arms with him and walked towards the shop. There was clothes, food and shoes everywhere. This... is heaven! I hugged Myungsoo oppa once again and held his hands. We looked around and there was a lot of pretty clothes.

"Buy anything you want, I'll buy it for you," he said putting his arms around me. I felt secure and happy. I looked around and there was like more than 20 clothes I wanted to buy. Of course, I couldn't tell him because I felt bad, but  L oppa pulled his wallet out and told me that it was okay. So he bought every single clothes and I tried on because he said that I looked beautiful in it. 

After the midnight shopping we arrived home and it was 4am. I washed up and the moment I got out of the bathroom I ran to the bed and laid flat on the fluffy bed. Then I felt someone next to me, so I turned around and my face met with L oppa's. 

 "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I let out a scream on accident. 

"Why are you so scared? I mean we are going to marry in like two months, so yeah," he said laying right next to me. I just closed my eyes because I was just super tired.

So here we are... Sleeping together in one room...

--------------

YO YOY YO~~~ b1a4lova here~~ haha XD I hope you like this chapter :)

The confession is now clear, and Myungsoo knows that ~~~~ loves him back...

& they are now comfy with each other, they can sleep next to each other... Even if ~~~~ freaked out a bit... 

OH!!

I FINALLY HAVE 100 SUBSCRIBERS!!!!! OMG!!!!! (unless if someone unsubscribe this story -___-) 

but thank you guys for subscribing!!!!!!!!!!! I never knew that I'll get up to like 100!!!!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!

>:)

oh and hurricane Sandy can't stop me from writing AFF~~~