At the cabin, being kidnapped...

Really You??/ Why You??/ I love You...

 We finished our Ramen and stared at the empty dish and the pot. "Who's going to wash the dish??" L asked as he rubbed his stomach. "NOT IT!" I yelled. "NOT IT!" SungGyu oppa yelled. "EC!" L yelled as he grabbed the plate and started to was the dish. "We'll be out in the balcony, just wash the dishes and join us!!!" I yelled as I opened the back door. It was humid and the sun was setting, the people were taking pictures and walking together holding hands. I sighed and sat down, sometimes I wished that I could have a boyfriend that I really really love. 

 "~~~~ ah, can I ask you something?" SungGyu oppa asked. I nodded and his face turned really serious. " Well, it's not really asking you something I'm just telling you a story," SungGyu oppa told me and sat down next to me. "There was a girl, her name was Jinjoo, she had a boyfriend that she really loved and his name was MyungGool," SungGyu oppa said. "Hey! MyungGool kind of sounds like MyungSoo, you know L's name!" I said as I smiled.

 "It does," SungGyu oppa said as he smiled a bit. "Anyways MyungGool had a friend named SungJyeol. SungJyeol was like Jinjoo's best friend and did everything together with her, then he started to fall in love with JinJoo, deeply in love but JinJoo and MyungGool love each other. But MyungGool was marrying JinJoo mostly because she was rich," SungGyu oppa said. "Hey, I think I heard this story before, when I was like 12 my mom told me this story and it had the same name!!! Maybe it's like popular!" I said as I started to chuckle.

 "Whatcha doing??" L said as he peeked his head out the door. "We are talking about a story and this girl name JinJoo," I said as I lied down. "WHAT JINJOO!!!" L yelled. "Whoa calm down! It's not like she's your mom or something," I said as I closed my eyes. "Let's stop talking and take a nap," SungGyu oppa said. I opened my eyes and stood up and walked in the cabin.

 "~~~~ ah, do you want me to piggy back ride you?" SungGyu oppa said as he bent down a little so he would be able to piggy back ride me. I jumped on his back and SungGyu oppa ran to my room and dumped me on my bed. "Oppa! Do it lightly!! It hurts!" I said as looked at SungGyu oppa who grabbed a chair next to my bed. "Sorry, I got a bit excited!!" SungGyu oppa said as he smiled at me.

 I smiled back and went under the blanket. "SungGyu oppa, I'm just wondering does JinJoo have something to do with us?" I asked SungGyu oppa. His face harden for few seconds but he smiled and said no. I closed my eyes and went to my dreamland the second I closed my eyes.

-------

SungGyu 

 I looked at ~~~~, even when she was sleeping she looked beautiful. I waved my hand back and forth to see if she was sleeping and she was sleeping. I looked at her and thought about what was going to happen on March 14th. She was going to be L's and I would no longer be allowed to like talk to her often and such. Why couldn't I be L? I looked at her and I don't know why but I started to sing Be Mine

(You know how it goes :) 

 My eyes felt watery and I didn't want to cry so I gave her a kiss and walked out the room. How come the guys that always love the girls first NEVER get the girl??

-----

L

 When SungGyu hyung piggy backed ~~~~ a minute later I tip toed up the stairs and saw that the door was opened half way. I saw SungGyu oppa looking at ~~~~ sleeping. I saw his face and it looked like he loves her so much. Then he started to sing Be Mine to ~~~~ and gave her a kiss. The lyrics totally matched what SungGyu oppa was going through. Even though I like her SungGyu hyung want's ~~~~ to be his. Then I saw SungGyu hyung walking to the door and I ran to my room and pretended to read.

 The door opened few seconds later and SungGyu hyung looked at me. "L, let's go to the market and buy like food for dinner!" SungGyu hyung said as he walked in my room, grabbed my hands and dragged me out the room. "HYUNG HYUNG HYUNG!!! I LOST MY PAGE!!! HYUNG!!" I yelled. SungGyu oppa let go of me and turned to me. "You wanna come??" SungGyu hyung said. "Yeah I'm coming," I said.

 We locked the door and hid the key under a flower pot near our house and went to the market.

----

Krystal 

 "They left!" I said as I ran to the cabin. "Are you sure this would work??" Sulli asked me looking unconfident. "Sulli, trust me! I know that ~~~~ is sleeping and they left to go to the market that is like a mile away!" I said as I grabbed the key under the flower pot and unlocked the door.

 (Why Kulli is here)

 I was walking to a market nearby with Sulli when we saw L oppa. I pointed at L oppa and asked "Isn't that L oppa?" to Sulli. I ran home and asked my driver to follow L oppa's car. 

(Back to what's going on)

 I opened the door and it was a two floored cabin. I slowly walked up the stairs and opened every door. " I found her!!" Sulli whispered and I ran to where Sulli was. She was sleeping and she even look uglier when she's sleeping. "You have it right?" I asked Sulli and she nodded. She took the drugged cloth out and I gave her a thumbs up. 

 Sulli and I were going to kidnap her.