Feeling

Really You??/ Why You??/ I love You...

 You

  SungGyu oppa handed me a can of juice and I took it. "Thanks," I mumbled. "Look... Why are we like so far away now? I kind of miss the old us you know.." SungGyu oppa said as he laughed. I smiled at him and thought about the good times we had together. I heard the classroom door close and I looked behind me. No one was in front of the door so I just shrugged. Class is going to start in like a minute and where is L? The bell rang and SungGyu oppa ended our conversation and walked to his seat. L walked in with red eyes. He walked to his seat and when he sat down I tried to get his attention. "L! What happened?" I asked him. He looked at me and gave me a glare. I was a bit surprised that I saw L giving me an ugly stare. 

 After school I walked to my house alone feeling down. Why was L glaring at me? Why in the world did he had red eyes? I kept on questioning until I reached my room. I put my backpack and and looked around my room. I was scanning through my book shelf when I stopped because a pink furry book caught my attention. I walked to the furry book and pulled it out of the book shelf. It was my diary from like two years ago! 

I jumped on my bed and started to flip through the pages. It was filled with how I felt about L, how I was like in love with him and how he's so hot. I looked through and laughed at some of the stupid mistakes I made. The last page of the book was about SungGyu oppa. It was about how he was so caring, and how he was always with  me when L didn't have any feelings for me. "Maybe... I love SungGyu oppa because he was there for me. Maybe I was kind of pushing my self to SungGyu oppa because L didn't show his emotion to me but SungGyu oppa did... I should just be close friends with SungGyu oppa. Nothing farther.."

I grabbed my phone and texted L.

"Hey L! Can we talk?"

"Yeah... I guess... Where?"

"Hm.. Let's meet at Hangang River!"

"Alright.. See you in like 30 minutes?"

"Yep Yep!!! See yah!"

I grabbed a random jacket and ran out the door. I looked at myself in the mirror while I was shoving my feet in my high heels. I quickly put a layer of lip gloss and ran out the door. While I was running down the stairs I made a click sound each step I took. While I was running down I bumped in to someone. "I'm sorry," I said as I did a full bow. There wasn't any respond so I looked up. There she was... JinJoo...

"JinJoo..?" I said. She nodded and took my hand. "Come with me," she said. I pulled my phone out and texted L while I was being dragged by my grandmother's sister. That is... dead...

"L.. I might be late," I texted. I put my phone away and followed JinJoo. She dragged my to a park bench and looked at me. "I think you finally figured it out!" She said as she started to squeal. I laughed and hugged JinJoo. "If it wasn't for you JinJoo I think I will be like still in love with SungGyu oppa you know... Like I'll never think back," I said. She nodded and handed me a piece of paper. I opened it and it said

Have a wonderful wedding.

 I turned to JinJoo for a thank you but she disappeared. This time I think she really disappeared. I put my note gently in my jacket pocket and ran to the bus stop. 

----

hehe~ 

Team L XD Are you guys happy hehe :)