Next day

Really You??/ Why You??/ I love You...

 

 

 

It's a normal day, which means that if I went to my class with Jinny and sit down, WooHyun's going to come in and tell me that he can't see because I'm fat.  I heard screaming and immediately knew that Woohyun's going to be here any moment. This time the scream was louder. "That's weird. The scream is usually quieter than this." I said to Jinny as I tilt my head in confusion. She nodded and we looked at the door. SungGyu and WooHyun came in. That's why the scream was urber loud.

"Hey! Are you joining this class?" I asked. "No I just came here to get your number." SungGyu whispered. My cheeks heated up and I could feel my heart beat thumping loud enough for Sunggyu oppa to hear. I slowly nodded and gave him my number. He thanked me and walked away. "What was that?" WooHyun and Jinny asked. "Does he like you or something?" Jinny asked WooHyun. "I don't know." WooHyun said with a confused face. Class was boring but I need to be smart for my future. I tried to motivate myself by thinking that and it helped me pay some attention. 

 Finally lunch came and I got salad. "Is that what you are really going to order?" The lunch lady asked me. "Yes. I need to start loosing weight," I told the lunch lady. She nodded and I grabbed some ranch and walked to the table that we usually sit. "HEY ~~~~AH!!" SungYeol yelled. I turned my head and so did Jinny. "COME HERE!" SungYeol yelled as he patted on the empty seat next to him. We both walked to where SungYeol told us to sit. The table could fit 10 people and it looked really fancy. Of course. Infinite. The table was a rectangle and one person sits on one end and on the other side another person sits there. The remanding 8 will divide into 2 groups and sit on one table. Hoya, DongWoo,WooHyun and SungYeol sat on one side. Me,Jinny,L and SungGyu sat on the other. SungJong sat on the "One person spot." 

 "I'm lonely!!" SungJong said as he ate his lunch. "So how was yesterday?" SungGyu asked me. "Oh thank you for that awesome thingy!! It was so helpful!" I told SungGyu. "Wait you guys did something together?" L asked. "No. We just drank coffee." SungGyu told L. "Alone?" L asked as he turned his body to SungGyu. "Nope. SungJong and SungYeol was there. So was Jinny." SungGyu said as she drank his chocolate milk. "I see." L said as he started to munch on his salad. "Hey when did you started eating salad?" WooHyun said as he drank his strawberry milk. "Um because-" "I guess she felt like it." SungGyu said as he cut me off. I nodded and started to eat my salad. "You got a text You got a text" My phone rang. "Don't tell them that you are going on a diet. I want to surprise L and the other's." It was SungGyu. "Alright!" I texted. I erased the text and so did SungGyu.

 "How come you guys are sooooooooo close?" Hoya asked suspiciously. "The magic of Coffee." I told Hoya. "Hey want to go to the cafe after this?" Hoya suggested. "I nodded my head. I looked at Jinny and she didn't want to. "Why not?" I whispered in her ear. "I don't feel friendly around them . Who knows what's going to happen to me?? The girls can like bully me. They might pour water at me." She whispered. "Is something wrong?" DongWoo asked. "Oh no. Just a girl talk." I told DongWoo. "That can happen to me too!" I whispered to Jinny. "You are going to marry L. They wont mess around with you."  Jinny whispered. "If your not going I'm not going." I told Jinny. "This is like your only chance to get close to L. Go for it." Jinny whispered. "Thank you Jinny." I said out loud.  "So who's coming?" SungGyu asked. "Everyone except Jinny. She doesn't want to go." I told SungGyu. 

  "So that's what you guys were talking about." Hoya said as he smiled. " Yes you are right Sherlock." I said with a smile. Hoya laughed and SungYeol calmed him down. "Let's go." SungGyu said. "I'm sorry Jinny."I said as I hugged her. "It's alright. I want you to marry L happily." Jinny said as she hugged me back. "Hurry Up ~~~~!" SungGyu yelled. "I'm going Jinny!" I said as I ran out the door. "Your drinking orange juice right?" SungGyu said as we walked to the cafe. "There's something fishy about them." DongWoo told Hoya. "Yeah I know right." Hoya said. 

 We arrived at the cafe and SungGyu brought the orange juice. L was sitting next to me and SungGyu sat next to me as well. "You got a text You got a Text" My phone rang. I unlocked my phone and it was a text from Jinny. "~~~~ah.. Can I call you?' Jinny texted. "Is it okay if I call Jinny?" I asked Infinite. "Yeah of course!" They replied. I walked to the other side of the room and called Jinny. "Jinny what's wrong?" I called her. "When you left I went to throw my food away. Then these girls pushed me into the trash. I went to the bathroom to clean my uniform and the same girls came in with buckets of water and poured it down on me. Now I'm soaking wet." Jinny said. "WHERE ARE YOU?" I yelled on accident. I saw Infinite looking at me. "I'm coming to the cafe. If that's okay." Jinny said. "Come quickly!" I told her. I went outside and saw Jinny soaking wet. "Jinny!" I ran to her but I didn't want to hug her because she was wet. "Are you okay?" I asked Jinny as I walked her to the cafe.

 "Why is she wet?" Hoya said. "These girls did this to her." I told Hoya. "You walked here?" WooHyun asked. "Yes." Jinny said. "It should have been freezing cold!" I told her. She nodded and I went to order Hot Chocolate. Then someone took my cash away and handed their card. I turned to look and it was L. He smiled. I smiled back. "Thank you." I said. "No problem. It was really nothing." L said as he rubbed his neck.  2 minutes later the lady handed me the hot chocolate. "You guys are really cute together." The lady said as she smiled. I knew that she was lying. I knew that she was thinking that he deserve a better person. "Thank you and Thank you for the Hot Chocolate." I said as I handed Jinny Hot Chocolate. She started to slurp on the Hot Chocolate and sat on a plastic seat. "Do you know who did this to you?" I asked. Well.There was 2 girls." She said. Hold on. I have a yearbook from last year!" DongWoo said as he took his yearbook out of his backpack. I laughed and we looked for the girl who did this.

 She pointed at a girl and her name was Krystal. The other one was Sulli. "Krystal and Sulli. I should have known." SungGyu said as he closed his eye. "Why?" I said. "Well they are apparently the queenka but we don't think they are. They call them self Kulli." SungGyu said. "That's a childish name." I said as I slurped on my orange juice. "I know right!" Infinite said together. "The thing is Krystal likes SungJong and Sulli likes WooHyun. Any girl that dares to talk to them gets what Jinny got." SungYeol said. "But I wasn't talking to them." Jinny said as she started to drink her hot chocolate again. "I guess she was jealous  that you sat at their table. They can't do that to ~~~~ because 1. She's close to SungGyu, the leader and 2. She's going to marry L." WooHyun said.