Another Date With L

Really You??/ Why You??/ I love You...

  Few Days Later

    ~~~~ P.O.V

 I was at school, all better when someone threw something at my head. I turned around and saw MyungSoo smiling. I looked at the ground and saw a crumpled up paper behind my chair. I picked it up and read it. "Hey! Let's go on a date, you know  :) I'll buy you anything you want!"  I didn't want to really go on a date because my feelings were now 100% to SungGyu oppa. But it wont hurt to go and have a play date with him. So I just nodded my head and put the crumpled up paper in my backpack. The bell rang and school ended. I jumped up and stretched my back and walked to L's desk. He was putting his stuff away in a hurry. "Where are we going?" I asked him. "It's a secret," he said as he giggled. 

 We were walking down the hallway when I spot Sulli and Krystal. They were laughing and when Krystal saw me her laugh disappeared and gave me a look like I was a piece of garbage. When she saw L next to me she brightened up and did a flirty wave. I almost barfed in my mouth but I held it in. 

 (To L)      (To Me)

 Sulli didn't give me any dirty look, instead she gave me a friendly smile. I looked at her and returned her a smirk. Just cause she's dating my best friend/ my crush doesn't mean she can be all friendly to me. 

 She looked a bit surprised at my return but I ignored her. "C'mon L! Let's go on our date," I said loud and clearly so Krystal could hear the seven words clearly. Krystal eyed me and walked past me. Sulli waved goodbye and ran to catch up with Krystal. "Let's go," I said as I linked arms and followed L to the place where he wants to take me. 

---

 Sorry for the short chapter updates... School is like starting -____- yipee.... 

 Anyways... I got a lot and when I mean a lot I mean  

 A LOT

   of people asking me to make ~~~~ and L end up together... :))))

 You never know~~~ hehe~ you'll get clues in my other story (if I bother to update)

 

My Twin Brother That No one Knows