A Date At The Baseball Stadium

Really You??/ Why You??/ I love You...

 

                It was getting dark and I was getting worried. “Are you sure you know where you’re going?” I asked L.  “Yes, I know where I’m going,” he said. I looked around and saw small stores with accessories, food, books and other useful things. “Where are we?” I asked L. “We are in Jamsil.” “Don’t tell me that you’re going to drag me to Lotte world,” I told him as I started to freak out. “What? I’ll never ever take you to Lotte world EVER again! I’m going to take you to the Jamsil baseball stadium,” he said as he pulled out the tickets. “I don’t really know baseball..” I told him. I was a bit embarrassed because baseball is kind of like a big hit in Korea right now.

                We walked in and sat on the front seat. I looked around and it was packed with couples wearing couple tee, couple baseball caps, couple outfit. I whispered “We don’t have anything matching,” to L. He looked at me and whispered “We have matching uniforms!” I gave him the really look and laughed. The game started and we started to yell HWAITING to whoever we were cheering. Baseball was actually pretty interesting because the scores were tied. When Lee Gyu Dae swung his bat the ball came flying up to the back seat and people were yelling “MY BALL!” and started pushing each other just to get a baseball. I was a bit jealous that they could get a ball that Lee Gyu Dae hit. “Who do you think is the best looking in the SamSung team?” L asked me. “I think Lee Gyu Dae” I giggled.

                L thought for a second and nodded his head. “mm.. I see… I’ll introduce you to Lee Gyu Dae.” “Really? You can do that?” “What can’t I do for you?” he said. That was a bit cheesy but thinking about meeting Lee Gyu Dae made me blush a bit. After a few minutes a weird music boomed and the bulletin board said “Kiss Time”  

                I heard from Jieun that the camera man picks like a random couple and they have to kiss. I looked at the screen and watched the couples kissing and everyone going ooh~ and awee~ “This is the last couple we’ll be choosing,” the MC said. I held my breath and looked at the screen and someone familiar popped out of the screen. It was L and I.  I looked at L and he smiled at me. I mouthed “What..?” and he just smiled. What am I suppose to do? Everyone was chanting Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Even the MC was yelling Kiss Kiss Kiss!

                I looked at L and he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer. His soft lips touched mine and L closed his eyes. Everyone was squealing and some people started clapping. I closed my eyes as well and enjoyed the moment.

                Then something popped out of my head. What am I doing? Why am I enjoying this moment when I like love SungGyu oppa. What if he’s watching this right now? I’m a player…