Avoiding SungGyu Oppa... Why?

Really You??/ Why You??/ I love You...

 I woke up and did my usual morning routine. I looked at my phone while I was walking to my bus stop. I had 40 missed calls, 39 voice mails and 66 texts. All from SungGyu oppa that I avoid for about a day. I got in the bus and took an individual seat and closed my eyes. Why was I avoiding SungGyu oppa? Do I have a strong feeling for him? Do I only want him to love me? <--- very selfish I know. I didn't know why my body was avoiding him, he's innocent and he has the right to talk to girls and hang out with them. Why am I like this?? GRR~~

 When I arrived to school I saw SungGyu oppa and Sulli sitting together on the dirty sand. They were drinking banana milk and started to laugh. They look so happy and cute together, also... he looks so happy. My eyes started to get watery when I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Hoya and he smiled and gave me a hug. He must have noticed that I was about to cry and needed someone's shoulder our someone's hug. I broke down crying and cried VERY LOUD. I think everyone was looking at me, even SungGyu oppa. "A-are you alright?" Hoya asked me with a mental collapsed voice. He piggy back ride me to a janitors closet and turned the light on. He placed me on a wood chair and shut the door. "What's wrong?" he asked me. "I-I I don't know!" I blurted out and started to cry again. I didn't want to tell Hoya why I was crying like this because, I didn't want another person to worry about me.

 "Please don't cry loud, people might think I made you cry," Hoya said as he bit his lips. I nodded and wiped the tears away and looked at the ground. All I felt was MENTAL COLLAPSE. The bell rang and Hoya walked me to the girls bathroom. I thanked him and went in the girls bathroom. I washed my face and looked at myself in the mirror. "SungGyu oppa deserves someone better than me, Anyways I have L and we are going to get married and have twins," I mumbled and continued to wash my face until my red eyes turned back to normal.

 I was late for class of course but we had a sub, so she let it go and started to teach class. Since the lesson was super boring I decided to talk to someone. I looked next to me and SungGyu oppa paying attention. Even if he was busy with learning I wasn't in the mood to talk to him. I turned to L's seat and he wasn't there. What happened to him? Is he.. sick? Hoya was too far away so I decided to check my phone. I read all the text message and most of them was "Why are you avoiding me.", "We need to talk." and "What's going on??? :(" I deleted all of them and put my head down. Stupid SungGyu oppa, stole my heart and moved to Sulli.

 When the boring lesson ended it was lunch time and students roared to the lunch room. I walked to the lunch room with Hoya and when we were in line to buy our food SunGyu oppa packed his lunch and sat with SungJong, WooHyun and Jieun that packed their lunch as well. I was facing the table that SungGyu oppa sat and he check his phone. Something's going on. I wanted to know what was going on and made the people in the back cut me. Hoya was shocked and asked me what my problem was but I was busy paying attention to what SungGyu oppa was up to. He put his phone away and started to talk to SungJong. When the lunch room door opened and Sulli walked in. Krystal wasn't with her surprisingly.  SungGyu oppa turned around and waved at Sulli. Of course, he'll invite Sulli to our table. Maybe they'll announce an important announcement.

 After I bought my lunch, peanut butter and jelly sandwich with chocolate milk I grabbed a seat next to Hoya and chewed on the jelly sandwich like it was a piece of gum. When I was half way done with my lunch SungGyu oppa and Sulli started to whisper something at each other and nodded. "Guys we have something important to announce," SungGyu oppa said proudly. I stopped chewing and listened carefully to every single one of his words. "Sulli and I are officially goi-" I heard enough. I knew that he was going to announce that they are girlfriends and boyfriends. I stood up and threw my tray away and ran out the lunch room. I heard SungJong, Jieun, SungGyu oppa, Hoya, DongWoo and SungYeol yelling my name but I didn't turn around. I continued to run straight and walked to the girls bathroom.

My eyes were watery just by thinking of SungGyu oppa and Sulli being lovey dovey in front of me. I got a text from someone and it was from Hoya. "Where are you? Why did you walk out in the middle of my talking? - From SungGyu oppa<3" SungGyu oppa I mean, SungGyu must have used Hoya's phone because he knows that I wouldn't bother looking at his text. I decided to answer SungGyu and typed eight words and each word made a drop of tear drop. "I don't know SungGyu, leave me alone." I typed. I walked outside of the bathroom because I didn't want to handle what was going to happen after lunch. I rode the bus to go home and walked up the thousand stair. I stopped at 3rd floor when an idea popped out of my head. 

 I was going to kill myself in the elevator. How? I'm claustrophobic. I can kill myself in like 10 or 20 minutes just staying in there. Doing nothing and pray to God that everyone would have a happy life. Especially SungGyu and Sulli. A tear dropped as I pushed the elevator button.

             Goodbye World...

----

YAY~~~~~~~~ Chapter 50!!! >:)

 Check out my story 

My Twin Brother That No One Knows!!

 It has...

WooHyun, Hoya, You and some special people :D

  Just sayin... haha XD Hope you enjoyed this chapter!! 

     This story is going to end soon O___O 

AHH!! DaeBak!! Never knew that I'll like fall in love with this story...

 Sorry~~ Anyways thanks for reading  V^___^V