Christmas Party part 1

Really You??/ Why You??/ I love You...

 

 

 Wow... I added like 3 chapters!!! Ha ha XD alright...

-------

 SungGyu

 ~~~~ was talking with me about her life when I saw ~~~~ waving her hand. I turned my head and found L. "SungGyu hyung! Let's talk." L said as he grabbed my hand. "Alright." I said as I stood up and apologized to ~~~~. "Oppa! L! You guys are so mean! Ditching me.." She said as she crossed her arm. I smiled at how cute she was and pinched her cheeks lightly. "It will be only a minute." I said as I followed L.

 "Hyung you know the history right?!" L said as he closed the door behind him. We were in the closet because it feels more private. "Yes I know, I was just spending time with ~~~~ because she might get murdered." I said as I tried to hold back my tears. I couldn't imagine my life without ~~~~. "Hyung. We can make the history change." L said as he smiled. "HOW!" I yelled. I was excited because A. I didn't want ~~~~ to get killed and B. There was no B. "I'll tell you later, when its more private." L said as he opened the door.

------

Christmas (You)

I rubbed my eyes when I looked at the calendar. ITS CHRISTMAS! "Good morning!!! Merry Christmas! See you at L's house!" SungGyu oppa texted me. I smiled at how he was the first one to text me on Christmas. "Oppa! Thank you so much! You too! Merry Christmas!" I texted as I washed up. Hm... Todays special. Jieun and Infinite is going to be there. I need to dress up.

 I looked at my closet and found nothing. When I remembered the dress that SungGyu oppa bought  me. I quickly dried my hair and put the dress on. You looked at yourself in the mirror. I turned to my right side, then my left, then I checked my back. I nodded and started to put makeup on. I looked at the clock. 12PM. AH!! I'm going to be late! I yelled as I gathered every ones gift and ran outside. You stopped when you saw a familiar face. It was SungGyu oppa. You smiled and waved at him. He opened the door for you and you sat down in his car.

 "You look pretty today!" SungGyu oppa said as he patted my head. "You wore the dress that I bought you!!" SungGyu oppa said as he smiled. I smiled back and looked at the mirror, I found my face red as a tomato. I quickly covered my face and wished that my face would cool down. 

 We arrived at L's house and you still admired how big L's house was. "What's that?" SungGyu oppa said as he pointed at the shopping bag that you held. "AH RIGHT!!!" SungGyu oppa said as he unlocked his trunk and took out 2 shopping bags. "This one is for Infinite and this one is for you!" SungGyu oppa said as he held one of the shopping bag to me. I dropped my shopping bag and hugged SungGyu oppa. "OPPA! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" I said as I hugged him real tight. "Aigoo!! I think I'm going to die!" SungGyu oppa said as he dropped the shopping bag and hugged me back.

  We went inside and everyone was there. "YOU GUYS ARE LATE!" SungYeol said as he looked at me and SungGyu oppa. "Do you guys have something?" Hoya said as he looked at me and then looked at SungGyu oppa. "Nope! He's just a awesome friend." I said as I looked at SungGyu oppa and smiled. "I swear they have something." DongWoo said as he shook his head. "Ah! I got you guys gift!" I said as I sat on the floor. Taking the wrapped gifts out of the shopping bag. "YOU'RE THE BEST!!" SungYeol yelled as he forgot what happened 3 seconds ago.

 "This one is for Hoya." I said as I handed him a purple gift wrapped gift. "How do you know that I love purple?" Hoya said as he hugged his gift. "You wear purple everyday!" I said as I giggled. I gave Jieun the eye shadow and she loved it. The last person was SungGyu oppa. "What did you get for me?" SungGyu oppa asked as he gave me stare. The stare told her that it better be a good gift. "I'll give it to you later!" I said as I hid the shopping bag downstairs. 

 "Alright! Let's play... Hm... Spin the bottle!" DongWoo said as he grabbed his water bottle. "I agree!" SungYeol said as he nodded. "Every ones doing it no matter what." Hoya said as he looked at everyone. Everyone nodded. "Even if it's the same gender you still have to kiss them." Hoya said as he smiled. "Lips or Cheek?" SungJong asked as he looked around him. He was surrounded by boys. In front of him was Dongwoo, Next to him was WooHyun and on the other side was L.

 "LIPS!" Hoya said as he smiled. Everyone cheered. Except for me and Jieun. "Alright I'm going first!" WooHyun said as he spun the bottle. It landed on. Jieun! JUST KIDDING! It landed on SungJong. "HYUNG!!! NOO!!!" SungJong said as he covered his mouth. "I WANT MY FIRST KISS TO BE A GIRL!!!" SungJong said as he faked cry. "Aigoo... But a game is a game." WooHyun said as he kissed SungJong on the cheek. "Yeah... For the same gender lets do cheek." SungGyu oppa said as he looked at everyone who was nodding. SungJong spun the bottle and got Jieun.

  "AISH!" WooHyun said as he stared at SungJong. "Hyung. Mihan!" SungJong said as he kissed Jieun on the lips. WooHyun was about to punch him but L stopped him. "It's a game WooHyun." L said as he stared at him. WooHyun nodded and put his fist down. Jieun was next and spun the bottle. She got Hoya. "HOW COME LIKE I HAD TO KISS A GUY AND EVERYONE GOT KISSED OR KISSED THE OPPOSITE GENDER!!" WooHyun yelled in fraustration. "Hyung! Chill!" SungJong said as he patted WooHyuns back. 

  Jieun shyly kissed Hoya's lips. "Ooh!! Is WooHyun jealous?" SungYeol joked. "SHUT UP!!!" WooHyun said as he started to whine. Hoya spun the bottle and got me. "Hi ~~~~!!" Hoya said as he kissed me on my lips. "Aish! Hoya's such a player!" DongWoo said as he chuckled. After the kiss I spun the bottle. It landed on... L! L looked shocked and looked at me. He smiled and I came closer to him. "It's the couple!!!" SungJong cheered. I kissed L's lips and for some reason it didn't feel like SungGyu oppas kiss... Was I falling for SungGyu oppa? I'm such a player! I thought to myself. I broke the kiss and sat down.

  The game continued and the day became night. "SLEEPOVER!!" SungYeol yelled as he shook his hand back and forth. "Sl-sleep over?" I said. "Oh! I forgot to tell you that it was a sleep over." L said as he chuckled at his mistake. "I guess I'll have to borrow your pants and your shirt." I said as I went upstairs. L ran to his room and closed his door. A minute later he ran out with a gray tee shirt with a random cow on the middle of it. The pants was just a normal exercising pants. The shirt was a bit big for me surprising.