Day Two

Really You??/ Why You??/ I love You...

 *Back to you

 "~~~~ ah! Wake up!" I heard. Then someone started to shake me and I opened my eyes and saw L smiling at me. "Woah... What time is it?" "It's time for you to wake up sleepy head," L joked as he walked to the bathroom. I looked at the clock and it was 10'o clock. I walked to Jieun's room to wake her up but she wasn't in her room. I knocked on SungYeol's room and found it empty. "Am I the last person to wake up?" I thought as I walked back to my room. "Oof," someone oofed. I looked down and saw my foot on SungGyu oppa's stomach. "OPPA!!! ARE YOU OKAY?" I yelled as I immediatey sat down and started to poke his belly. "I was before you started to poke my belly~! I don't think poking my fat helps," SungGyu oppa said as he gave me a weak smile. "Oh, right sorry I didn't know what to do," I said as I gave him a weak laugh and walked to the bathroom.

 "L? Are you still in there?" I asked as I started to knock on the bathroom door. "You can come in I finished my shower," L said as he unlocked the door. I opened it and walked in the humid room. "If you shower with like hot water it's bad for your skin," I said as I put some toothpaste on my toothbrush. "You shower in hot water as well," L said as he started to massage his hair with a small towel. "I use warm water, not hot water. There is a difference between warm and hot," I said as I started to brush my teeth. "You nag too much," L said as he lightly hit me with the towel he used to massage his wet hair and exited the bathroom. "L! Don't close the bathroom do-" it was too late. L closed the bathroom door and left me in the humid room. I tried opening the bathroom door but something was blocking it.

 "L! I know you are blocking the bathroom door! I think I'm going to fa-" I said as I fell on the bathroom floor. "~~~~ ah! ARE YOU OKAY?" L yelled as he opened the door and ran in the bathroom door. "I'm okay I just wanted to open the door and you were blocking it. I knew this would totally get you," I said as I stood up and walked out the bathroom. L sat down in the bathroom door zoned out. "WHO FAINTED?" SungYeol yelled as he kicked the door open. "Hi! What are you doing here? No one fainted," I said looking a bit confused. "I heard a loud noise in the kitchen and like everyone except you guys were in your room so I thought someone fainted," SungYeol said as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Oh! L kind of trapped me in the humid bathroom and it was all misty so I pretended to faint,"  I said as I started to laugh. "Oh, alright~! Have a good time together~!" SungYeol said as he wiggled his eyebrows and walked out the room.

 After I finished washing my face and brushing my teeth I walked out the bathroom to get the stuff I need for a shower. "What are you doing here?" I asked L a bit confused. "I'm making sure you wont faint," L said but his eyes were glued to a book called How To Kill a Mocking Bird. "Is that book funny or something? You are like glued to it," I said as I pointed at the book with my shampoo. "NO! IT'S BORING! I don't even know why I'm reading this book," L said as he threw the book to the ground. "Well I'm taking a shower so don't you dare enter the bathroom!" I said as I closed the door behind me. I locked the bathroom door and took a long relaxing shower.

 After I finished my shower I walked out the bathroom and found L still sitting down looking at the bathroom door. "Aren't you hungry?" I asked him . "I was waiting for you so we could go on a date," L said as he stood up and linked arms with me. "I need to dry my hair and like put lotion on!" I said as I started to panic. "You have 30 minutes," L said as he looked at his clock. I ran to the bathroom and started to dry my hair as fast as I could and put makeup on. 

 "Are you ready??" L asked me with a frustrated tone. "I'm ready!" I said as I opened the bathroom door and L looked at me with amazement. "That's my girl," L said as he wrapped his arms around me.

 "Where are you guys going?" SungYeol asked us with his mouth full of rice and kimchi. "We are going on a date," L told them proudly. "Have fun~~~" DongWoo said as he started to wiggle his eyebrows. "What's up with everyone wiggling their eyebrows?" I thought.  "Where are you guys going?" Hoya asked L as he stuffed a spoonful of rice in his mouth. "We are going to places," L said as he looked around if there was any more questions. "Take good care of ~~~~" Jieun said as she gave L a stare. "Don't worry~ I'll be by her side! It's not like I'm going to give her to someone," L said as he laughed a bit and turned to me. "Shall we?" L asked me as he held out his hand. "Okay," I said as I held his hand.

 We walked out our cabin and Infinite said bye to us. "Bye!!! Return safely!" SungJong said as he waved at me. I smiled and waved back at SungJong. "Let's go ~~~~ ah," L said as he put his arms around me and led me to his car. "Cool, wait where are we going?" I asked. I was really curious because right now I was starving and my stomach was growling really loud. "Well first we are going to an Italian restaurant to feed your poor stomach and we are going to an amusement park that my dad's friend own," L said as he fastened his seatbelt. I slapped my stomach lightly to tell it to quiet down but it kept on talking back to me and started to growl louder. "How about you don't slap it, " L said as he held my wrist. 

 We arrived at the Italian restaurant and I started to drink my cream spaghetti as soon as it arrived. "I think you should feed her more often," the waitress said as she looked at L. "Oh I forgot to feed her breakfast, that's why," L said as he smiled a bit and did a fake cough. "What? I'm like starving!" I said with my mouth full. "This is a five star restaurant! You should at least use your fork to eat spaghetti!" L whispered. "Oh, right sorry," I said as I wiped my mouth and picked up my fork. I ate my spaghetti like a mature person would do and after I was done I rubbed my stomach slowly and waited for L to finish. 

 We walked out the restaurant and I fastened my seatbelt. "L! Let's go to the amusement park!" I said as I started to squeal at the thought of riding rollercoaster. Then L's phone rang and he picked it up. "Hello, oh hi! What's up? Oh.... Really, I have someone in mind, I'll be there," L said as he hung up. "What's going on??" I asked L. "My cousin's company's female model is sick and she can't attend. So I said that you can," L said as he gave me a smile. "Wait! I'm not a model!! I don't even know what to do!" I said as I started to panic. "Don't worry~! I'll be there and help you," L said as he gave me a warm smile.

 We arrived at the shooting place and I walked in there nervously. "Sup cousin! This is my girlfriend that's going to be the model," L said as he gave his cousin a man hug. L's cousin looked at me from head to toe and gave L a big smile. "Her body and her face is pretty so she'll stand out in the photo shoot," he said as he clapped and hugged L again. "Oh my name is HongJoon and I'm the president of the brand duckomania" he said as he shook my hands and guided me to the room that I'm going to change into clothes and get my hair done. "Also you will be working with a male model," he said as he gave me a big smile. "WHAT?" L yelled and gave HongJoon a death glare. "His name is Song Joong Ki and you might now him miss ~~~~," HongJoon said. "REALLY!?" I squealed and jumped up and down. "Don't fall for him," L said as he gave me stare. "He's handsome! How can I not!" I joked and walked in the room.

 I put my clothes on and the stylist got my hair and my makeup done. "You are really pretty! I thought you were the model at first," one of the stylist said. "Thank you!" I said as I laughed. "Can I come in?" Someone asked as he knocked on the door. I turned to the door and found Song Joong Ki walking in the room I was getting my stuff done. "OMO!! He's so hot!" I thought to myself. "Hi! My name is Song Joon Ki and I'm going to be working with you," he said as he extended his arm. I extend my arms but I was shaking like crazy. " Come one models! Time for you to shine!" Someone yelled and I quickly shook his hand and ran to where HongJoon told me to go when it was time for me to take the picture. 

 "Alright! I'm starting!" The photographer yelled and told us what poses to make.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 After the shooting was over L handed me a bottle of water and I thanked him for the water. "Oh Miss ~~~~ sshi! Here is my number! We should eat lunch someday," Joong Ki oppa said as he handed me a sticky note. "Thank you," I said as I blushed. I accepted the sticky note and put it in my bag. "By the way she's taken, just saying," L said as he gave Joong Ki oppa a back-off face. "I'm just going to eat lunch with her one day that's all," Joong Ki said as he gave me a wink and walked to his manager. "That jerk face," L mumbled. "Let's continue our date," I said as I stuffed my face with cream bread. "It's 9 pm, I'm exhausted," L said as he pointed at his eye. "You don't have dark circles," I said as I laughed. "Oh... Anyways I'm tired and I'm pretty sure the rest are worrying about us," L said as he linked arms with me and skipped his way to his car. 

---------------------

Sorry I didn't update since forever.... T____T