Few Weeks Later

Really You??/ Why You??/ I love You...

 After the whole truth or dare thing I guess we got more 'closer' to each other. Everyone said that I was lucky that the bottle didn't land on me. I just smiled and walked down the hallway, proud. I was still uncomfortable seeing Sulli with SungGyu oppa, even if he told me on the day of truth or dare.

 After the game I said goodbye to everyone. Everyone was half a sleep because the game went on forever. "Can we talk?" SungGyu oppa asked. I nodded and stepped outside. "You do know that Sulli and I aren't going out," he said. I was a bit confused because I just knew they were. Was it like a secret camera thingy or something to see how I'll react? I just stood there with my cold face and nodded, he stopped talking and looked at me. He stood there with his mouth closed for about a minute and left. I shut the door behind me and walked in my room. As I was walking tears dropped because I made a stupid mistake, Why did I try to kill myself when I didn't even know the truth? 

 I sat down on my bed and cried my heart out. I guess crying does make me feel better. While I was crying something popped out. JinJoo... She said that one person is getting in my way and I need to be careful. How??

 Well.. Ever since then I didn't really talk to SungGyu oppa. 

 

 Krystal P.O.V

  I decided to ditch school because I had a very important meeting today. I fixed my blouse and my black skirt and walked out of my room. "Where are you going?" Jessica asked me. She was munching on her bread and had a milk mustache. I ignored her and grabbed my purse. 

 I arrived at a regular building and went to the basement. I walked in the and I saw groups of guys smoking and drinking alcohol. I snatched the alcohols and cigarette out of their hands and threw it away. "I want you guys to pay close attention, because I'm not repeating myself."

I pulled my laptop out and a PowerPoint. "This is Lee ~~~~, age 17 and goes to Woollim High School," I said as I clicked next. "She is going to marry Kim MyungSoo, also known as L. They will marry on March 14th and I want her dead the day after the marriage," I said as I shut my laptop screen. The group of men looked at me and at each other. 

 I looked around and threw money on the ground. "If you kill her and bring her dead body to me, I'll pay you ten times more," I said as I smirked. The men dived in and fought for the money on the ground. I walked out with my purse and my laptop and smirked. 

 Then my phone rang and I looked at the caller ID. It was Sulli so I picked it up. 

"Hello?"

"Where are you? I'm at your house and Jessica said that you left."

"I'm coming, meet me at the nearest ttuckbokki shop we always go to."

"K, bye"

 I ended the call and looked at the date. January 1st. Just 2~3 month of seeing her ugly face and I'll be ~~~~ free.

---

L P.O.V

I looked at ~~~~ studying. She looked stressed out and confused. I wanted to go up to her and hand her a bottle of juice. I went down to the cafe to buy some juice for ~~~~ and I when I bumped in to someone. "MyungSoo ah!" I looked up and saw SungGyu hyung holding two cans of juice. "Are you going to give that to someone?" I asked him. He nodded and mouthed "~~~~" I nodded and went to the vending machine. I was a step late....

I just bought a juice for myself and went in the classroom. "Thanks," ~~~~ said with a wide grin. SungGyu hyung smiled and grabbed a seat next to her. I guess her and I aren't meant to be... I guess ~~~~ is better off with SungGyu hyung....