PayBack for calling me ******

Really You??/ Why You??/ I love You...

 I woke up and looked at the clock. It was 8 in the morning, and it was Friday. Wait, Friday, 8 in the morning, that only means one thing. IM LATE! I jumped up and down and started to freak out. "MOM! WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP!" I yelled to my mom when I saw the calendar, it was Children's day! I didn't need to go to school! So I walked to my bed and closed my eyes, then my phone rang and I looked at the caller ID in frustration. It was L, "Hello?" I said in a cranky voice.

 "Who are you ajjasshi?" L said as he started to laugh. "A-ajjasshi? Do you want to die!" I yelled as I got up and started to punch my pillow. "I was just joking! You are beautiful, you are a angle!" L said as he laughed. "Anyways since it's Children's day Infinite decided to like have a play date with you and Jieun, how does that sound?" "It sounds awesome, what time?" I asked L as I started to pick my outfit. "9 am, I should have called you earlier but I was watching Tv, so... Sorry?" "KIM MYUNGSOO!! I'm going to pay back!" I yelled and hung up. 

 I quickly got ready and at 9 I called L. "L where do I go????" "Oh SungGyu hyungs going to pick you up in like a minute." L said in a uncomfortable voice. "Are you alright ?" I asked him. "Yeah I am I think I should hang up," L said. Then he hung up and I stared at my phone, pissed. Then my phone vibrated "~~~~ ah! Come outside, I'm here!" SungGyu oppa texted. I ran outside and walked down the stairs and hugged SungGyu oppa. "How are you my little polar bear?" SungGyu oppa said as he kissed my head. "Polar bear??" "Let's go!" SungGyu oppa said trying to change the subject.

 "Oppa! Want to make L oppa freak out?" I said as I remembered L calling me a ajjasshi. "What is it??" "It's when I leave a kiss mark and L is gonna F-R-E-A-K!" I said as I started to laugh really hard. "Alright! If I get hit by L you have to help me, and you have to owe me something!" SungGyu oppa said as he smiled. I took out my red lipstick and kissed SungGyu oppa's left cheek. I got some tissue and erased some red so it'll look a bit smudged.

 We arrived and we rang the doorbell. I heard footsteps running to the door and then a big boom. Couple of seconds later the door opened and I saw SungYeol with red cheeks. "What happened?" I asked SungYeol pointing at his red puffy cheek. "No, the question is What happened?" DongWoo said as he pointed at SungGyu oppa's red kiss mark on his left cheek. Everyone gathered around and started to gasp. "What..? What kiss mark?" SungGyu oppa said trying to avoid the spot that I kissed.

 "What's going on?" L said as he walked to where everyone was with his cup of orange juice. When he saw SungGyu oppa's cheek his eyes got big and pointed at the mark. "What's wrong with everyone?" SungGyu oppa said as he walked to the sofa. "Did you guys make out in the car?" SungJong asked me as we walked to where SungGyu oppa was. "I have no idea what you are talking about." I said coolly and sat next to SungGyu oppa. "I swear they have something!" Hoya said as he started to rub his chin. "That's what I always thought!" DongWoo said as he high fived Hoya. "YADONG COUPLE IN THE HOUSE!" they yelled as they started to raise the roof.

 "No, Hyung really how did you get that kiss mark?" L said as he pointed to where the kiss mark was. "What kiss- um.." SungGyu oppa said avoiding everyone's eyes. I was impressed at SungGyu oppa's acting. "You guys did something!" SUngYeol said as he grabbed a cushion. "Was it like rated ?" SungJong said as he sat next to SungYeol with a cushion. "Yes it was rated !" I joked at looked at SungGyu oppa. He smiled and we looked at everyone with their shocked face.

 "You guys do know that we are joking?" SungGyu said as he burst out laughing and fell on the ground. "Oh my gosh, SungGyu oppa! You're so good at acting!" I said as I fell on the ground as well. "You guys are scary." Said the Yadong couple.


http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/218753/ayomie-s-graphic-shop-open-angst-graphic-poster-request-shop <--- This is the link of the person that made this poster!!! It's awesome~!!! Request a poster for this person and it'll come out prettier than you expect it to be :)))