Wedding Dress

Really You??/ Why You??/ I love You...

 SungGyu oppa helped me get the stains off my white blouse but it was impossible. "I think you need to change into a shirt." SungGyu oppa said as he threw away the baby wipe. "Wait! The teachers are going to yell at me!" I said with a terrified face. I didn't like getting in trouble by teachers, especially MY teacher. "It's okay! I'll just buy you one then." SungGyu oppa said as he held my hand and walked out of the janitor's closet.

 "Where are you guys going!?" The office lady said as she ran out the school. "Her blouse it dirty, and there is a rule that you can't wear normal clothes to school. So I'm buying her one!" SungGyu oppa said as he walked to his car. "Alright then! Just remember to return!" The lady screamed and ran back to school. "Oppa! Are you sure you can buy me a uniform?" I asked him. I left my wallet in my classroom. Plus we only have 20 minutes until class begun. SungGyu oppa suddenly leaned towards me, making me blush. Our moment was ruined by a  bang on the car window.

 "HYUNG! OPEN THE DOOR!" someone yelled. I turned my body to see who it was and it was L. SungGyu oppa sighed and opened the door. "Where are you love birds going?? I want to follow too!" L said as he hopped on and fastened his seatbelt. While SungGyu oppa driving, the atmosphere became awkward and quiet. "We are here!" SungGyu oppa said as he parked his car. We went in the store and the lady greeted us. She seemed a little puzzled that we are here at this time. "Can you get her a new uniform? It's ruined," SungGyu oppa asked.

 The lady measured my body and started to list them on the paper. Then she ran to the storage room and got out a uniform. I thanked her  for the uniform and SungGyu oppa for buying the uniform for me. "Are we done? Can we go back to school??" L said as he got up to leave. "Yeah let's go!" SungGyu oppa said as he linked arms with me. "Oh did I mentioned that we only have 5 minutes!" L said as he squeezed in between us. "L! Just be quiet and we'll arrive just in time!" SungGyu oppa said as he opened the door for me and L.

 I ran to the bathroom the minute we arrived. I quickly changed into my new uniform, praying that I won't be late to school. Something felt different, my old uniform was all scratchy and the quality was bad but this uniform is so soft and the quality was beyond amazing. Then I remembered about class and ran to my classroom. "You're late Miss Lee" My teacher yelled at me. "I'm sorry, it wont happen again!" I said as I sat on my seat. "Anyways, we are going to be doing a project. I will decide your partner for you." My teacher said as she grabbed her chalk.

 The class groaned. "Alright, I'm going to start with the front row. You two are together, you two are together." The teacher said as she pointed at the kids in the front row. I realized that she's picking the group by the person sitting next to the person. I turned to the person next to me and it was SungGyu oppa. Then I realized that we have an odd number. So that means it might get messed up! I started to freak out because if it's not SungGyu oppa It'll be SULLI!!!  "Alright L and you will work together." The teacher said as she pointed at the girl next to L.

 The girl next to L blushed like crazy and she couldn't stop smiling. "Teacher! Since there is an odd number in our class I want to work with SungGyu hyung and Lee ~~~~!" L said as he pointed at me and SungGyu oppa. "Alright L, SungGyu and Lee ~~~~ it is," the teacher said as she wrote our name down for buddies. "Wait teacher that's not fair!" Sulli whined. "Well, he volunteered and I needed a volunteer anyways," my teacher said as she smiled at the class. "Hoya and Sulli will work together!" she said as she wrote their name on the board.

 "Sulli... SULLI?? WHAT ??? Wait wait wait... PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS A DREAM!" Hoya said as he started to freak out. "What's so bad about Sulli?" she snapped at Hoya. Then the bell rang and everyone stood up. We bowed to the teacher and we started to talk about the new project. "~~~~ah! I have a surprise for you!" L said as he put his arms around me. "What is it!?"

"Follow me and you'll know!" L said as he linked arms with me. We walked to the parking lot and he opened his car door. "Are we going somewhere far?" I asked him as we got in the car. "Yeah! It's going to be fun!" L said as he smiled and drove somewhere.

 "~~~~! We are here!" L yelled, I jumped up because I fell asleep and I guess I didn't wake up when L was shaking me or something. I saw a glass house with a pool.

 

 "This is where we are going to buy your wedding dress!" L said as he hugged me. "Wedding dress??? Already!?" "Why you don't want a wedding dress? You want to wear what your wearing right now? A big hoodie with some sweatpants to our wedding?" L said jokingly and gave me a kiss on my head. "I want to see the wedding dress!" I said as I started to jump up and down excited. 

 "The theme for the wedding is going to be a MASK WEDDING!" L grinned. "Wait... Mask wedding? What's that? Is it something like the mask ball thingy but we wear it for our wedding?" "Yep!" L said as he put his arm around me and guided me to where the dress was. I opened my mouth with amazement! The dress was SO pretty!!! "You like it?" L asked me as he looked at the dress as well. "Oh my gosh... This is going to be hard!" I said as I ran to the first dress that I saw. "That's why I came here after school! I knew that it'll take you untill like 1 in the morning," L said as he took a seat.

 

 "What do you think of this dress?!" I asked L as I placed the dress in front of me. L looked at the dress and looked at me, he thought for a second and said. "I think the dress will look WONDERFUL on you babe, but I don't think you are tall enough," L said with a serious face.

"You have to mention my height don't you," I said and put the dress back to where it was. "I was just joking ~~~~ ah! You ARE tall enough" L said as he gaave me a back hug. "Fine, what about this dress?" I asked him as I grabbed another dress.

 "Hm... I don't want your s to like show alot." L said as he covered my chest with his hands. He didn't touch it, thank god because if he did I would have punched him. But he's my future husband, really no point of hitting him. "Should I try this on?" I asked him as I put my backpack down. "NO! I know that this dress will look beautiful on you but your.." L said as he pointed at his chest. I rolled my eyes and put the dress back. L smiled and picked the wedding dress with me.

 "Too plain, too puffy too short, to ty." I said as I looked at other dress. "I don't know what to do!" I yelled and sat down on the ground hopeless. "~~~~ ah! The dress, they are not as pretty as you! I just want to let you know that," L said as he kissed me on my lips. "Alright... Let's keep looking!" I said as I stood up and looked for a perfect dress. We decided to make this my wedding dress and drove home exhausted.

--------

 Team L, Do you like this? Or do you want me to like add more skin ship? Any ways they are getting closer :D ;) just saying


www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/218753/ayomie-s-graphic-shop-open-angst-graphic-poster-request-shop <--- haha yeah.... This is the link of person that made the poster for me. This person is AWESOME!!! Ask this person for a poster!! It's really pretty!!! I recommend you too :)