Emergancy Room.. With Baro..

Really You??/ Why You??/ I love You...

 ~~~~'s P.O.V

 I was waiting for the doctor to come out and tell me that Baro's fine, but as hours passed I started to get nervous and scared. What if I loose Baro? I haven't talked to him for a long time and I have things to tell him and ask him.. When I was about to breakdown and cry, the doctor came out with his white mask and his uniform had some blood on it. I'm guessing that it's Baro's blood.

 "Well doctor?" I asked him with my fingers crossed.

 "He's fine, he's in the emergency room," he said as he gave me a smile and pointed at the room that Baro's in.

 "Thank you," I said as I ran my way to Baro's room. He was laying there staring at the ceiling.

 "Baro??" I said. He turned his head and when he saw me he gave me a weak smile.

 "Hey... I have to tell you something," he said as a tear dropped. I wiped the tear for him and grabbed a foldable chair.

 "I'm going to dye my hair blue, pink and yellow. Next I had a crush on you the moment I laid my eyes on you," Baro confessed.

 "Wow... That's a cool color to dye, and I'm pretty sure it'll look good on you. And what????? You had a crush on me? How come you never told me that?" I asked him.

 "Well.. I was but when Myungsoo came, I heard that you guys were like going to get married and such, so I knew that it'll be better for me to NOT tell you," he said.

 I sat there dumbfounded, and stared at Baro who was closing his eyes.

 "Class, this is a new girl and be nice to her," the teacher told the classmates. Everyone yelled nae and I looked around. I was looking for an empty seat and I found one next to a guy with a blue cap.

 "You can sit over there," the teacher said as she pointed at the seat next to the guy with the cap. I walked to my seat and I saw some people looking at the scars I had on my arm and the bruises on my face. I sat down and decided to say "hi" to my desk buddies, but he was too busy sleeping.

 "CHA BARO!!!! STOP SLEEPING AND TELL ME THE ANSWER TO QUESTION 12!," the teacher yelled. Some girls squealed and started to spazz with each other. Baro shot open his eyes and stretched his back. When his eyes met mine, he stared at me for a few second and gave me a look. I gave him a look back, which made him stare at me more. I could feel the stares the girls are giving me.

 "Uh... is is 19?" he guessed. The teacher nodded and wrote 19 next to question 12. Before he put his head down to rest, he looked at me and gave me his notebook and a pencil.

 "Take notes for me, would ya?" he asked me. I nodded and opened his notebook and found doodles instead of notes. I tsked and erased all the doodles.

 "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" he yelled. Everyone stared and us and I stopped erasing.

 "What's going on?" the teacher asked me as she took her glasses off.

 "SHE'S ERASING MY DOODLES!!!" he whined.

 "Good, keep erasing," the teacher joked. Baro gave me an Asian stare and put his head down. I flipped through the pages and saw random words. I read them and they sounded like rap. When it was break time, I handed him his notebook and he took it from me with out a thank you.

 "Do you do rap?" I asked him carefully.

 "Yeah," he said. He sounded pretty pissed that I erased his doodle.

 "Can I hear it?" I asked him more carefully.

 "Sure... But not right now.." he said.

 I couldn't help but smile at what I did.

-----

 "HELLO?? EARTH TO ~~~~!!!" Baro said as he waved his hand back and forth.

 "Sorry, I was snoozing.."I lied.

 "With your eyes open," he said as he crossed his arms.

 "Uh.. Yeah... it's like the new trend," I lied.

 "Oh.. I should start doing that," he said as he practice snoozing with his eyes open.

---

 @xchessthebest- they don't suspect Krystal because they know that they're best friends and best buddies don't kill each other... Plus I forgot to mention this.. Sulli's parents went to buy some things, and before they left Krystal came..

 I hope that made it clear..