Krystal's Revenge....

Really You??/ Why You??/ I love You...

 A day before the wedding

 ----

 I sat on my wheelchair and spun myself around. 

"Krystal nim, I got the wedding invitation," my butler said as he pulled the invitation in front of me with his head bowed. 

 I stood up and walked closer to the invitation. It finally came. I gave the butler a smirk as a sign for him to get lost. He ran out my room and closed the door behind him. I opened the invitation and.... Kim SungGyu <3 Lee ~~~~~? I rubbed my eyes and looked at the invitation again, and it said Kim SungGyu <3 Lee ~~~~. 

 Yes.. Lee ~~~~, you finally gave my Myungsoo oppa up.. 

 I sat back at my wheelchair and spun myself around with joy. But then something popped in my head. 

 This whole thing is an arranged marriage, and they can't forbid this arrange marriage. Something's wrong... I can sense it..

 I walked around my room thinking about what the heck was going on. I walked around feeling a bit nervous, yet angry at the same time. I grabbed my bag and my coat and ran my way out. I hopped on my ride and asked my driver to drive me to Sulli's house.

After I arrived I ringed the doorbell and they opened the door for me. 

"Hi Mrs.Choi! Where's Sulli?" I asked her all angel like. She smiled and pointed at Sulli's house. I bowed to her and quietly walked my way to Sulli's room. 

"Hey," I said as I opened the door. Sulli was laying on her bed reading magazines. 

"Oh hey," she said as she giggled. 

"Right now is not the time for you to giggle. I know that you're hiding something from me, tell me NOW," I said as I pulled out my portable knife from my pouch. 

"K-Krystal r-relax," Sulli said as she flinched. 

"TELL ME NOW!" I said as walked closer to her. 

My knife was pointing towards her and every step I took, Sulli took a step back. When she couldn't move anymore, I smirked and ran to her. I put her pinned her to the wall and my knife was pointing towards her neck. 

"K-Krystal... R-rel-"

"SHUT UP AND TELL ME," I yelled as I put the knife towards her. I felt the knife touching her white soft skin. I pushed the knife a bit deeper and I could she her blood dripping. She started to scream in pain and I pushed the knife more deeper. 

"I'LL TELL YOU," Sulli yelled. 

I pulled the knife out of her neck and cleaned my knife. I cleaned the blood that was on my knife.

"I heard that they are going to fake a marriage to protect ~~~~," Sulli said. I could see her tears in her eye. 

 "Since you never bothered to tell me this soon, I'm going to punish you," I said as I stabbed Sulli with my knife that I just cleaned. She groaned and I removed the knife from her stomach. I smirked and cleaned my knife and put it in my pouch.

"Y-you are a m-monster, killing your own friend, and Myungsoo oppa will  NEVER LOVE YOU," she screamed. 

My eyes widen and steams were coming out of my ears. I looked through her drawers and when I found a knife, I smirked and stabbed her again.

 <-- looks like that

 She whimpered and groaned. She continued to move her body and when she stopped, I put my hand on her chest and I didn't feel any heartbeat. I closed her eyes with my hand and walked out of her room.

-----------

Back to the wedding

 Everyone was yelling and asking each other what was going on. I met eyes with Myungsoo oppa and I smirked. His eyes widen, and rushed towards me. 

"WHAT DID YOU DO?" he yelled. He slapped my cheek and I looked at him in shock. 

"What did I do? What did YOU do? Maybe if you haven't plan this fake marriage thing, I wouldn't have kidnapped her," I whispered. His eyes widen.

"H-how did you know that?" he asked me. 

"Sulli." I smirked and I crossed my arms.

He looked around to see if Sulli was here, but he wouldn't see her since she's probably being buried right now. 

"Where is she? WHAT DID YOU DO TO SULLI?" he yelled at me. 

"Hm.. Oh right here," I said as I pulled out the address of where Sulli's being buried.

"Th-this is where people bury someone who's de-" he looked at me and I gave him a smile. 

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO YOUR OWN FRIEND?"he yelled. I just shrugged and sat on the chair behind me and crossed my legs.

"Where is ~~~~?" he asked me. I'm pretty sure he's afraid of what I'll do to her.

"I'll text you the address, but you'll probably be late," I said as I started to laugh my off.

------

 Myungsoo's P.O.V

 I ran out and looked for my car. I found it parked next to some fancy cars. I quickly opened the car door and started the engine. I fastened my seatbelt and drove to the address that Krystal text me. Then my phone rang, and it was from Baro. 

"Yo, I came to the ceremony late and everyone is like running around and everything is such a chaos, where are you?" he asked me. 

"Look, Krystal figured out so ~~~~'s missing. I'll forward you the address and you can come with SungGyu, SungJong, WooHyun, Jieun, Dongwoo, Hoya, and SungYeol," I told him. He said yes and ended the call. 

When I arrived, I ran inside the building. I opened every door but I couldn't find ~~~~. Tears started to form in my eyes, and I wiped it away. I have to be a man.. 

I went to the basement and when I was looking for ~~~~, I heard some chuckle. I walked towards the noise and I tried to NOT make any sound. When I walked towards the noise, I saw ~~~~ tied to a chair near a fire place with a gang of men in their 30's. 

"Well.. What should we do to her? Should we push her to the fire place so she can burn to death, or should we just starve her to death?" they asked her. 

"Just starve me to death." ~~~~ answered innocently. They chuckled and said okay. They went to the play darts and to drink while watching Hyuna perform Ice Cream. 

When they fell asleep, I took my shoes off and tip toed my way to ~~~~. I set my phone to vibrate, in case if someone calls me. 

"Ppst, ~~~~ ah!" I whispered. She shot open her eyes and she whispered my name. 

"Yes, it's me... I'll help you." I said as I started to untie the rope. 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" someone yelled. I looked up and saw a guy with golden necklace walking towards me. I'm guessing that he's drunk because he was wobbling his way towards me. 

"Oppa, be careful! He's the leader of the gang," she whispered. I nodded and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. 

"I asked what are you doing here," I said as he pulled his gun out. He was pointing the gun to me, but since he couldn't keep his gun straight, he was pointing his gun to ~~~~. I turned around and ran to ~~~~ so she wont get shot. I moved the chair more to the left. 

"DON'T TOUCH HER, IF YOU MOVE I'M GOING TO SHOOT YOU," he said. Then he did a hiccup which made him laugh. 

Huh... he's the leader....

"Myungsoo ah! We're here!" someone yelled. I saw the gangs waking up and I started to feel uneasy. The leader changed his target to SungGyu hyung and I knew that this was the chance for me to put ~~~~ in a safe place. I quietly placed her inside the closet and gave her my phone, in case if she's feeling lonely and dark. 

The next thing I knew was that my arm was badly wounded, SungGyu hyung got shot on his arm, DongWoo was fine for some reason, WooHyun was still giving aegyo to the gangs which made them throw up and gag, SungYeol was shooting water gun to the gang and he aimed the water to their eyes so they wouldn't be able to see, SungJong was doing girl dance moves and using it to hurt the gangs. (Like when f(x) kicks in Nu ABO) Hoya was use to all the fighting, so this whole thing was easy for him. 

Baro how ever was badly wounded. He had black eye, his white teeth were now pink, and he broke his legs. The gangs were all exhausted and most of them fainted. Few minutes later I heard the ambulance and everyone looked at each other. It must have been ~~~~ who called the 911. 

Baro was moved to the emergency room, the doctors were putting stitches on my arm, and Hoya got some bandages. 

"Oppa, are you okay?" ~~~ asked me as she rushed towards me. 

"You  should ask Baro that," I said as I pointed at the Emergency room. She nodded and sat down on the seat next to the emergency room. 

-------

I'll finish it from here :)

So yeah... Krystal killed Sulli... ha... (no.. not funny)

So yeah.... I tried to do it M free but... I mean I had to put the M sign because Krystal was being cruel.. -_-