Oh No..

Really You??/ Why You??/ I love You...

 SungGyu

                I stood there, with my mouth wide open because of ~~~~’s confession. “I know that I’m not supposed to do this. I know that I’m suppose to love L and like marry him, but somehow my brain’s focused on you,” ~~~~ told me as she covered her face with a white blanket.  I wondered how Baro’s face will look like. Will he be shocked? Will he be like ‘Oh my gosh~ No way’ like those phony girls? When I turned to look at Baro’s face expression I laughed a bit. He was sleeping with his eyes half open and he was drooling. I took his cap and covered his face for his good. I turned to ~~~~ and tried to talk to her when I heard a sound coming outside ~~~~’s room. I turned to see who it was, it was L.

L

                I could not believe what ~~~~ just said. I thought she loved me, she told me that like 2 years ago! It was two years ago… I should have fallen for ~~~~ when she had a big crush on me. I was so stupid to let her go so easily. Now I’m regretting it so much! Why L WHY! Why did I have to be so stupid and why did I not accept ~~~~ when SungGyu hyung and ~~~~ didn't’t hang out often. I decided to leave and give SungGyu hyung and ~~~~ some private time to talk, because I know that they won’t enjoy me eavesdropping their conversation.  I ran out the hospital and jumped in my car. I turned the radio on to forget about the whole conversation ~~~~ and SungGyu hyung had together. When I turned it on the CD was loading. It was from ~~~~ when she burned a CD for me to listen to Infinite and B1A4. I decided to listen to their music because my maids are like spazzing over Infinite these days.

                When the CD finished loading Infinite ‘Be Mine’ came on. I listened to the lyrics as I drove and when the song ended I pressed ‘backward’ button to listen to it again. The lyrics like related to me, like no joke. I arrived at my house and slammed the door shut. My maids jumped at the sound of my slam. When I walked in I encountered with my noona. “What’s going on? You don’t look too good,” she said. She had a messy bun and a pink pajama on. “Let’s talk,” I said as I walked up the stairs. I walked to my noona’s room and grabbed a seat. “So tell me,” she said as she shut the door shut. I eyed the maids that was cleaning my noona’s room.

 “Can you guys clean MyungSoo’s room?” my sister asked them. They nodded and speed walked out the room. When a minute passed I told my noona the story and her face looked like she understands me. “You see, it’s your fault for letting that girl go!” my noona said as she slapped my head. “I know! I’m regretting it so much!” I said. I stared at the window wondering what SungGyu hyung and ~~~~ was doing.