My Lunch With Song Joong Ki/ Spy

Really You??/ Why You??/ I love You...

 I woke up at 7 in the morning because my bed vibrated. I checked my phone and I got a text from Song Joong Ki and I started to freak out. "Hello Miss ~~~~, How are you? I have time during lunch would you like to have lunch with me?" He texted. I melted and replied right away. "Of course! I'll love to! Where do you want me to go?" I replied and squealed a bit too loud and woke L and SungGyu oppa. "What's up with you?" L asked me with his eyes half opened. "Song Jonng Ki oppa asked me to eat lunch with me!" I said as I started to jump up and down. "YOU CAN'T GO!" L yelled with his eyes as big as a bowling bowl. (first thingy that popped out of my head.) "It's Song Joong Ki! How can I not say no?" I said as I ran to the bathroom to take a shower. I picked out my best outfit and asked L and SungGyu oppa for their opinion.

"What do you think of this?" I asked them as I opened the bathroom door.

 "You look too dark," L said as he scoffed a bit. "I think the outfit's pretty and it matches you but like if you don't put the cheek thingy on I think you'll look better. Also you are going to eat lunch, not like another photo shoot," SungGyu oppa said as he gave me a thumbs up and gave me a big smile. I gave SungGyu oppa a big smile back and gave L a glare.

 "What about this?" 

 "You look so cute and pretty, I can't allow you to go like that in front of Joong Ki hyung! He'll fall for you and I don't want him to!" L pouted. "I think you look pretty and I kind of agree with L, what if he falls for you! You look really pretty though," SungGyu oppa said as he lightened up the mood a bit. I nodded and walked back to the bathroom and put another outfit on and fixed my hair. "How about his?" I asked as I walked out the bathroom.

 "It's summer! Not winter," L said as he crossed his arms. "Well thank you for your positive opinion," I said as I gave him a glare. "I think you look cute but you look like you are going to sweat a lot and it looks a bit like stuffy and hot. Don't you think?" SungGyu oppa said as he gave me a look. I know that look, it was the look to tell me to think again. I walked to the bathroom again and switched to another outfit. "He better like this one," I mumbled as I walked out.

 "It looks like you don't have any pants on, he might panic when he see's you and people might think you are a ," he said as he looked for a second and turned his attention to the bathroom door. I sighed and stomped in the bathroom and tried my last outfit I had in my suitcase. "He better like this one or I swear I'm going to wear the red dress," I said as I stepped out the bathroom.

 "What do you think?" I asked L with my arms crossed. "You look beautiful!" L said as he started to clap. I looked at SungGyu oppa and he gave me an okay sign and I squealed. "Who's going to take me to the lunch date thingy?" I asked them and L stopped smiling. "First of all it's not a date because you will be cheating on me and second of all I'm taking you," L said as he gave me a big smile. "I was going to take her.." SungGyu oppa said as he made a puppy face to L. "Ew! Grandpa Gyu! Don't do that!" L said as he pulled SungGyu away from him. "I'm eating breakfast who's wants to eat with me?" I asked them but they were too busy pushing each other. 

 I walked down the stairs and SungYeol, SungJong, Hoya and DongWoo dropped open their mouth. "Woah~! ~~~~ you look hot!" DongWoo said as he gave me a thumbs up. I blushed at his compliment and walked to the kitchen and ate the first thing I saw. Dried seaweed with rice. "Do you want me to like make you something?" SungYeol asked me as he entered the kitchen. "You sure you can make me something?" I asked SungYeol a bit worried because after he broke the bed I couldn't really rely on him. "I'm a great cook just watch and learn," SungYeol said as he put an apron on and started to slice spam. 

 He put some oil on the frying pan and when the pan got hot he started to cook spam and about 5 minutes later he finished cooking his spam. "Woah! It looks so good! Thank you so much!" I said as I gave him a hug. "It was nothing," SungYeol said as he walked out of the kitchen to hang out with Yadong and bother SungJong. His spam thingy was really good and I ended up making some more myself. Even if it didn't taste like what he made I still enjoyed what I made. After I washed the dishes and did other things I looked at the clock. "10:00 already!?" I thought to myself. Time flies~!

 "Joong Ki ssi! Where do you want me to go?" I texted. When I locked my phone I got a text and it was from Joong Ki oppa. "Woah he typed fast," I said as I unlocked my phone. I.N.F.I.N.I.T.E.<.3 was my password. I loved Infinite (her friend) a lot because they were always there for her, mostly SungGyu oppa. "Meet me at __________________________ at 11:00!" He replied and I smiled and ran up to get L and SungGyu oppa to drive me to the place I'm going to eat lunch. I walked up the stairs and thank God they weren't pushing each other. "Oppa! Can you take me to the lunch place?" I asked SungGyu oppa and L. They both nodded their heads and we walked out the door. 

 I hopped on the car and fastened my seatbelt. "Where do you want me to take you?" L asked me as he pulled out his navigation thingy. I showed him my text and he started to press the address and when he finally finished typing the address like an Eagle he started the engine and drove to where the person told him to. "Thank you so much for driving me there," I said as I gave MyungSoo a big smile. "Also can I call you MyungSoo oppa from now on?" I asked him shyly. "OF COURSE YOU CAN!!! I WAS WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT!" L said as he started to do a little cheer. 

---

SungGyu

 I don't feel special anymore, I thought I was special because ~~~~ would only call me SungGyu oppa out of the whole Infinite and now he's going to call L Myungsoo oppa.. 

 40 minutes later we arrived at the restaurant and ~~~~ ran out the car and stormed in the restaurant. "Let's spy on her," L said as he gave me a look and I made a okay hand motion thingy and he drove his car a bit away from the restaurant where ~~~~ wont be able to see L's car. We walked quietly inside the store and we sat 3 seats away from ~~~~. We were able to hear their conversation and see what was going on. "This is the best spot EVER!" L said as he started to squeal. "I don't think we should be doing this, ~~~~ might get pissed at us," I told L a bit nervous. "It's okay~ There is no way in the world she'll find out," L said as he raised his hands to order something. Then the bell jingled and girls started to squeal. "He's here," I heard L mumble. 

 He quickly covered his face with the menu and I just looked at the menu peacefully. "What is he doing here?" I heard some girls whispering. "He's sitting next to a girl that looks like she's still in high school!" I heard another group of girls saying in a annoyed tone. "Are they going out?" I heard some girls whispering. "I hope not," I thought as I looked through the menu. "Wait she can't she's going to marry L," I said as I lightly hit my head. "I'm posting this on the internet," a girl said as she raised her phone to take a picture. "I think it's better if we keep this a secret because aren't you Joong Ki ssi's fan? I think staying quiet and not spreading it out is the best idea to like protect him and such," I said. "He's right," her friend said as she took her phone and put it in her bag.

 I sighed and ordered lobster sandwich and some orange juice. "Grandpa Gyu is trying to eat healthy," L said as he snickered. "Shut up," I said as I lightly punched him on the arm. While we waited for our food to come I eavesdropped their conversation. "So are you going out with anyone?" Joong Ki asked ~~~~. "Oh that face," I thought to myself as I made a fist but hid it under the table. I looked at L and his face didn't look good. "I'm actually someone's fiancé," ~~~~ told Joong Ki. "You look too young to marry~ who are you marrying? Are you marrying that MyungSoo guy?" Joong Ki asked ~~~~. "Oh he crossed the line," I thought to myself. I looked at L and he made his hand into a fist but he didn't want to blow the whole spying thingy so he relaxed and put his earphone on and started to hum lightly to the tune. 

 "What's the point of this then?" I thought to myself as I shook my head. My food came and I dug in and it was really good.  After lunch we quickly paid and ran out the restaurant and walked to the car. "That Joong Ki guy shouldn't mess with my girl," MyungSoo said as he kicked some stones. My phone rang and it was a text from DongWoo. "HYUNG!! NOT GOOD!!! PEOPLE ARE MISUNDERSTANDING THINGS! THEY THINK SONG JOONG KI AND ~~~~~'S GOING OUT!"  DongWoo texted. I kind of laughed because I imagined him yelling what he typed out. I checked the internet and there is was. A picture of Song Joong Ki and ~~~~. I read the comments and it wasn't good.

 "MyungSoo ah! Look at this!" I said as I showed him the post and the comments. "This is not good!" L said as he started to freak out. "They did a photo shoot together and people are going to think that they have something!" I yelled at MyungSoo. I refreshed the page and it was all over the place. "Oh shiz.. This is not good," I thought to myself as I covered my face to think for a bit. After a moment or two I look at some post and there were comments saying that she's pretty but a lot of mean comments. "I heard that they took a photo shoot together and like Joong Ki oppa put his arms around her!" One of the post said. I texted ~~~~ to tell her that a lot of people don't really know her but like hate her because of the lunch date. I have to fix this.. Some how...

------------

YAHHHH!!!! DOUBLE UPDATE!!!