A Sleep over (??) with SungGyu Oppa / The Truth

Really You??/ Why You??/ I love You...

 I came back from Busan with SungGyu oppa and I'm like exhausted. I dragged my suitcase to my room and threw it on the ground. I laid flat on my bed and closed my eyes. Then I heard a knock on my door so I opened my eyes and walked to the door. 

 "Who is it?" I mumbled. I opened the door and SungGyu oppa stood there awkwardly. I gave him a confused look and he pointed at his pockets. I didn't know what I mean so I gave him a look.

 "I forgot my key in Busan..." he said scratching the back of his head. I did a face palm and open the door wide open for him to come in. 

 "Hey, you guys upgraded your house," he said touching the wall of our living room. 

 "What do you mean... We didn't." I told him in a confused tone. "I knew that," he mumbled under his breath. He sat down on the couch and looked around. 

 "So... What are you planning to do? Are you going to stay or like pound on your house door and ask your maids to open the door," I asked him. He hesitated a bit and pointed at the guest room. I nodded and opened the door of the guest room. The room was clean, since my mother and I usually don't have any guest that sleeps over at our house. 

 "It's going to be a little cold for this blanket," I said pulling the thin blanket off the bed, "so I'll give you a thicker one," I said as I started to fold the thin blanket. I walked to the closet for blankets and looked for which one was thick enough to keep SungGyu oppa warm.

I finally found a blanket and pulled the blanket out of the stack. The pulling part was kind of hard, since it was all the way in the bottom. When I pulled it out the blankets collapsed at me, which made me fall on the floor with like 30 sheets of blanket on top of me. 

"H-help," I said in a weak voice. I heard thumping and few seconds later I saw SungGyu oppa's face. I helped me stand back up and helped me fold the blanket neatly. 

"I'm sorry, because of me I'm like causing all this mess," he said folding the last blanket. I said no to that question and shoved the blanket in the closet. I closed the closest door and looked for the thick blanket. Then I noticed that I put the thick blanket in the closet. I sighed and opened the closet door carefully. Thank God that the blankets didn't collapse at me this time. I handed him the blanket and he thanked me. 

I read him a midnight story, because I felt like it and when he fell asleep I turned the light off. I looked at the clock and it was 1am. I sighed and looked at my stomach. I can't believe that I'm pregnat and I'm not even married yet. Well, I'm engaged ever since I was out of my mother's stomach. Since I didn't feel like sleeping, I made myself a cup of coffee. All of sudden I was craving for dumplings. I usually don't eat dumplings but why am I craving dumpling so much?

I put a North Face jacket on and grabbed my wallet. I walked down the 18 floors, which was a pain in the . I finally arrived at the dumpling shop and looked at the various type of dumplings. Inch dumpling, vegetable dumpling, meat dumpling, shrimp dumpling, chicken dumpling, etc. It was like dumpling kingdom. I bought two packs of vegetable and meat dumplings, one for myself and one for SungGyu oppa when he wakes up. I thanked the ajumma for the delicious dumplings and skipped my way to my apartment.

Then I started to crave for grape so I made a U-turn and skipped my way to the grocery shop and purchased two boxes of grapes. It was pretty heavy, but I couldn't help it. My little baby was craving for it, so I should do my best and give it what ever it wants to eat. When I reached my apartment I noticed that I have to walk up 18 floors. I looked around and the elevator caught my eyes. 

I walked in and press the button for the sixth floor. The elevator zoomed it's way to the sixth floor. I was a bit sweaty but I was okay, it's way better than when I was in the elevator with SungGyu oppa. I rested for five minutes and went on the elevator again. This time I went to 14th floor. I prayed in the elevator that I"I'll be able to make it to the 14th floor without gasping for airs. 

 God had answered my prayer and I was just sweating when I got off the 14th floor. I walked up the remaining floors. I walked in my house and it was dead silent. I looked at the clock and it was already 2am. I was a bit surprised that time passed by so fast. I dropped the two box of grapes and ran to the kitchen table for the dumplings. 

"Where were you?" I heard. I jumped and looked to my left. SungGyu oppa was there rubbing his eyes like he just woke up. "D-d-dumplings?" I asked him as I held up his dumplings.

 We were chewing on our dumplings and SungGyu oppa's hair was a mess. I fixed his hair and he just kept on chewing on his dumplings like nothing's happening. I ate my dumplings but for some reason, I stopped craving for it. Instead of the dumpling, my stomach was craving for grapes. I washed some grapes and put them in a big bowl. I put it in the middle of the table and started to on the grapes. SungGyu oppa immediately on the grapes as well. 

"Why are you up?" I asked him. He stopped and shrugged. He just stared at the table and tapped his foot on the floor. 

SungGyu's P.O.V

I stilled like her.. Just cause I was talking with Sulli, I think ~~~~ totally forgot about the "thing" we had. AND SHE'S PREGNAT! I really wished that I could have been Myungsoo, so I can marry ~~~~. I didn't want to tell her that I still like her because.. Well hello! She's engaged and has a child in her stomach. I guess her and I weren't meant to be.. I tried my best to hide my feelings but now it's not working. How am I suppose to hide my feeling and if I tell her she's probably going to tell me to move on. 

 I thanked ~~~~ for letting me sleep at her place. I walked out the door and pushed the elevator button to go to the lobby. I was playing anipang when I was waiting for the elevator. I was beating my own score when I got a text from someone. I finished my round of Anipang and check my text. It was from my mother, she said that she has something really important to tell me. I rushed down the stairs, even if it was like eight in the morning and I don't really have the energy to run, I knew that when she means something like this, it's really important. 

I arrived at my house and my dad, mom and my sister was there. I took a empty seat and looked around. 

"I heard that you like Lee ~~~~," my father said. I gulped and nodded. I was afraid that my dad would start yelling at me because he knows that Lee ~~~~ is Myungsoo's fiancé. 

"I knew this day would come," he said all of sudden. What? What in the world is he talking about? How did he knew this day would come, and what about this "day". 

"I have to tell you something son... "

~FlashBack~

-Author's P.O.V-

 Back in the 1935 JinJoo and SungJyeol was madly in love. They would always hang out, and they'll tell each other's secret. 

"JinJoo ah, let's get married when we get older and have three or four kids," SungJyeol said putting his arms around JinJoo. She giggled and put her head on his shoulder. 

"No, let's have five," she said. They laughed and laid on the grass, looking at clouds. 

However, MyungGool loved JinJoo too. He would always pick on SungJyeol whenever JinJoo wasn't around him. One day, MyungGool decided to make a move on JinJoo. He followed her after school to tell her how he felt. 

"AHHHHH!!!" JinJoo yelled. She was cornered with bunch of gangsters. 

"You're pretty," one of the gangster said touching her silky smooth hair. 

"Don't touch me!" she yelled. The gangsters laughed and one of the gangster pinned her to the brick wall that was behind her. MyungGool dropped his bookbag and ran to JinJoo to help her. On the other side, SungJyeol saw JinJoo and ran to her but he was too late, MyungGool was already kicking and punching the gangsters.

After he defeated all the gangster he took JinJoo to his house. 

"T-thank you for helping me," JinJoo said. She started crying and MyungGool patted her back. Ever since then JinJoo started to have feelings for MyungGool. JinJoo broke up with SungJyeol and MyungGool and her started going out. 

As time passed, MyungGool started to loose feelings for JinJoo but he knew that JinJoo was filthy rich. So he just went out with JinJoo for the money. SungJyeol found that out, but JinJoo didn't listen to SungJyeol. She thought that it was because MyungGool ruined their future...

-End of Flashback-

"WHAT?" I yelled. My dad shook his head and grabbed his cup of tea. So if SungJyeol saved JinJoo, I wouldn't be born but my past me would have married JinJoo.... Stupid MyungGool...