my last date with L before we get married 1/3

Really You??/ Why You??/ I love You...

A/N

 Ehhm.... Before I start I'm going to answer questions, BUT......

B1A4 IS DOING A COMEBACK ON THE 12TH OF NOVEMBER!!!!!

11/12/2012 :DDD IT'S THEIR 3RD MINI ALBUM <333 I'M LIKE SUPER HAPPY!! WELL.. YOU CAN SEE IT BY MY FONT...

&

SUNGGYU'S SOLO ALBUM/SONG IS GOING TO BE RELEASED ON 11/7/2012 ON 12:00PM!!! OMOMOMOMO~~ OKAY... 

I'm going to start answering questions.

@xchessthebest -> Yes it's Myungsoo's baby :) haha XD *does a little celebration and ikr.. -_-" so confusing... I was confused too but I was like thinking about it for like 20 minutes and finally got it -_-

SUMMARY- SungJyeol <3 JinJoo, going out, MyungGool loved JinJoo, MyungGool rescued her from the gang, JinJoo falls in love with MyungGool, SungJeyol's hurt, MyungGool and SungJyeol starts going out, SungJyeol can't do anything about it..... 

 

P.S -> I was going to make the parents kind of mad at them for "doing it" before they married but eh,,, I want to make it all happy so 

-3-

--------------

"Oppa!" I said as I lightly put my two hands on L's shoulder. He looked at me and smiled. I gave him a hug and looked at the magazine that he was reading. It was about wedding cakes and wedding. I couldn't help but to smile at the thought of us finally getting married. I broke the hug and looked around for a chair. When I found a wood chair next to the T,V I dragged the chair towards L and sat on the chair. 

"~~~~ ah, do you want to go to a date?" he asked me as he flipped a page of the magazine. I nodded and ran to my room to pick out an outfit. I looked at my full length mirror to see which suits me the most. After I went through all the clothes that was in my closet, I found an outfit that would suit me for todays weather.

When I finished picking out my outfit, I ran to L and linked arms with him. 

"Let's go."

 We walked around the neighborhood to see if there was anything that both of us could do. We thought about going to the amusement park but I didn't want to since I still had a fright of amusement park's. So we crossed amassment park out of the list of what to do for our last date before we get married. I looked around and saw this little store, and the store looked like someone broke it down and an unskilled person built it.

"Let's go in there," I told L as I made my way to the store. 

"~~~~ ah!" I heard someone yell. I turned around and saw Baro running towards me, and he had his hat on. I smiled and allowed him to joined the date, forgetting that this is going to be the last one. 

"Are you going in  here?" Baro asked me as he scanned through the store. I nodded shamelessly and stepped in the store. 

"Welcome," I heard. The voice was husky and it gave me chills....

---------

I'll finish off later... .Sorry.. T_T