my last date with L before we get married 2/3

Really You??/ Why You??/ I love You...

 "W-who is this?" I asked in a shaky voice.  Myungsoo oppa stopped me and went in front of me, to keep me safe. 

 "WHO IS IT?" Myungsoo oppa yelled loudly. We heard some noise behind the little door. We stepped back a little because the noise started to get closer to us. Baro tripped on his own leg and made a big thump sound. 

 "Are you okay?" I whispered to Baro. He nodded and got up using the little box near him. Then the door opened and I saw...

 Jieun??

 "Jieun ah?! Why are you here?" I asked her. She laughed and I could see more people in the background. SungGyu oppa, DongWoo, WooHyun, Hoya, SungYeol and SungJong came pouring out of the room.

 "I thought that I was going to die," SungJong complained as he got rid of the dust on his black T-shirt. He continued to complain and started to fix his hair. WooHyun threw a piece of lemon candy, which made SungJong stop complaining. 

 "Why are you guys here?" I asked them. They all looked at each other and did a little huddle. I could hear them asking each other who's going to tell her. 

 "I'll tell her," Jieun whispered and everyone agreed with Jieun's plan.

 "So, we knew that it's going to be like the last date before you and L get married, so we kind of want to make it memorable and like give you guys cake, memories and fun. The next day you guys can like enjoy your little date," Jieun said. She clapped her two small hands and SungYeol ran to the counter and pulled out whipped cream cake with various type of fruits that I love. 

 "Aww.... You guys are the best," I said as I wiped my fake tear away. We all laughed and everyone grabbed a plastic plate, fork and cup. I cleaned the table and put the cake in the middle. Everyone crowded around the table and fought for the seats that was closest to the cake. 

 "I want some cake," SungYeol said as he pushed the maknae away from him and sat on the seat that was directly in front of the cake. I laughed and grabbed the seats that barely anyone paid attention to.

 "Guys, by the way why did you guys pick this small store?" I asked them, scanning the store. 

 "Oh, because this was the only store that we could borrow for the day," Jieun told me as she scratched the back of her head. I smiled and mouthed "Thank you" to her. 

After the cake we thought of games we could play.

"LET'S PLAY RUNNING MEN!!!" DongWoo said as he started to jump up and down. 

"We don't have any name tags," Woohyun said as he put his hands in his pocket.

"I ordered them last year... Just in case," Dongwoo said as he pulled out name tags with our names from his bag. 

"We don't have any for Baro, and we don't have the Velcro for our back," I said as I turned Myungsoo around and showed his back.

"I knew that you'll complain so I bought a easy-to-get-rid-of-but-very-useful Velcro for our back," DongWoo said as he pulled out the Velcro for our back. 

"What don't you have in your bag?" SungYeol asked him as he looked through the pile of name tags. 

"A house," he said as he started to crack out with his own little joke. 

----

"I'll be the PD, like I'll announce who's out and such... Just text me and send me a picture of their name tag that you ripped out," Baro said as he showed us his phone. We all nodded and fixed our name tags so somehow it'll be harder to rip the name tag off our back. 

"Ready.. Set... G- wait.." Baro yelled. We all looked back at him to see what was missing.

"I don't have a whistle," he said. DongWoo sighed and ran to his bag. He dug through his bag and pulled out a new whistle. Baro finally blew his whistle and we all made a run for it. I ran north and made a left turn when I got tired of running. I looked around for an empty building and I found an empty post office. I walked in the post office and locked the door behind me. 

"Hello?" I whispered. I wanted to make sure that I'm alone. I didn't get a feedback so I'm pretty sure that there's no one in the post office. I hid behind the front desk when something caught my eye. A mailbox. I remembered that there is a hole that's big enough for a small sized women to get in, in the mailbox. I looked for the hole and after five minutes of looking through the mailbox, I finally found the hole. I fit right through the hole so I knew that I was safe. I closed the door behind me and the mailbox was pretty cramped. My phone rang, which made me jump.

It turned out that it was just a text message from Baro.

"SungJong got his name tag ripped from SungYeol, have fun." was his text. I started to shake a bit because I find it a bit betraying that your friend will rip out your name tag. I locked my phone and a few seconds later I got another text. 

"PLEASE DON'T BE ANOTHER OUT," I thought to myself. I checked it and it turned out to be Myungsoo oppa.

"Hey, where are you? I promise that I wont get you out," he texted. 

"I'm at the post office... I can trust you right," I replied.

He wont betray me... Right??

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello~~~ It's b1a4lova<3 haha XD 

I'm so happy because...

B1A4 is doing a comeback!!!! [I like it like it like it ~ from Beautiful Target by B1A4]

and I preordered their awesome CD~~~ I love Baro's hair :DDDD

It looks so smexy with his beautiful face >:) 

MUHAHAHAHHAAH HEHEHHEHEHEHE tomorrow their song or their trailer is going to come out <333333333333

hehehehheeheehheehhehehehe 

Moi = happy~~~

btw I got the running men idea because I'm watching running men right now :D

it's SOOOO FUNNY~

okay... B.T.T

Back.To.Topic......

The next chapter is going to be the last chapter of the date and the next chapter is going to be at the wedding ceremony :)

The Time HAS COME~~~

Time to get excited people ;p

and after I finish this story...

I'm going to write my other story 

My Twin Brother That No One Knows :)

and please love the story that my bestie and I are working on~

Severely Sorry

 

@xchessthebest

haha XD IKR! but I want to actually go on a date with SungGyu oppa~ haha XD ACTUALLY~~~~~~~~~

BARO OPPA!!! haha XD I'm getting off topic...

haha XD I get off topic a lot

ANYWAYS

Thank you so much for subscribing to this story :) and commenting on them~ it means a lot to me :D 

;) thank you!!!