Scary Lady.....

Really You??/ Why You??/ I love You...

 I thanked L for the baseball date and gave him a hug. "~~~~ ah, I love you a lot. I don't know how to explain it but I really do. Do you?" When he asked me that question I just froze. Do I? When we were kissing I was actually enjoying it but I know that my heart is aiming for SungGyu oppa. I didn't answer him and prayed to God for an interruption. Then I heard a buzz and broke the hug. It was from my mom and she was pretty mad about me coming home late because she used a lot of mad faces. I waved goodbye to L and ran upstairs. While I was running up the stairs I was thinking about L's question. "Do you?" I stopped walking and sat down on the cold stair case. Do I? Do I like SungGyu oppa or L? 

 I just stared at my feet and sighed loudly. Then a door opened and a girl that looked a bit older than me walked out. She looked around and jumped when she saw me. "Are you okay?" she asked me. I nodded and she gave me a look and sat next to me. "You don't look okay to me," she said. I told her the whole problem and she was a great listener. I actually felt comfortable telling her my personal problems. "I think you are going to have a tough time," she said as she held my hand. "Don't force yourself to love someone, in one of the guys you told me about I know that there is one perfect guy for you. The other is just getting in the way," she said as she looked at her watch and stood up. "I got to go, I have to go shopping before the store closes," she said as she ran to the elevator and waved goodbye at me. I smiled and waved back at her and stood up. Maybe she was right, maybe I was just being a bit too pushy to myself.

 When I walked up the thousand stairs I unlocked my house door and walked in. My mom ran to me and started to slap my back and started to yell at me. "You little brat! Don't you know that it's unsafe to walk alone in this age?" she said still hitting me. "MOM! I just came back from a date!" I yelled back. She stopped slapping me and all of sudden her frown and anger turned into a smile. "Why didn't you say so?" she said as she skipper her way into her room. My mouth dropped open when she was skipping her way to her room. I mean one day she like start to say mean things to me and like slap my back and now she's like all hyper and such. Weird mom. 

 I walked in my room and changed. I should really thank the lady for that. I washed up and laid on my bed. I fell asleep and had a wonderful dream. When I woke up I went back to sleep because it's Saturday. TGIS?? Anyways when I laid there for about 10 minutes my mom shook me and handed me a list. "Buy these things for me sweetie, I need to look after the rice," she said. I held up my 5 fingers and mumbled "5 minutes.... 5 more minutes," but my mom bothered me by asking me questions and she actually set up a timer. I just woke up and my mom clapped. "Alright buy this, this and this and buy some snack," she said as she handed me 50 bucks and handed me a jacket. "I need to wash up though," I said half awake. "No, it's alright you can just wipe it with baby wipes," she said handing me a baby wipe. "What about my breath?" I asked her. Then she shoved a mint in my mouth and pushed me out the door. There I was half asleep walking down the stairs. When I Was on the 5th floor I bumped into the lady from yesterday. "Hi!" I said. 

 "Look, what ever you do BE CAREFUL!" she told me. "Wh-what?" I asked her but she just walked into the elevator and shut the door in front of my face. I ran down to the lobby but I didn't see her there. I was a bit scared and freaked out about what she said. "Look, what ever you do BE CAREFUL!" what does that mean? I asked the janitor if he knew her and he shook his head. "Doesn't she live here?" I asked him. He just shook his head and turned his focus back to the CCTV. I was a bit freaked out because I thought that she lived here and apparently she doesn't. I walked up the stairs and rang the doorbell she walked out yesterday. When I asked the person about the lady she gave me a look and shut the door in front of my face. Wait... Does that mean that she doesn't live here? If she's not how did she..?

---

Sorry for not updating... I've sick and school -___- yipee...