Agreed?

Really You??/ Why You??/ I love You...

 L

I was waiting for SungGyu hyung when I spot Krystal walking right past me. I covered my face with a magazinie that was right next to me, so she won't be able to recognize me. When she was out of my sight and something popped out. Isn't she suppose to be at school? I rolled my eyes and opened up the magazine I used to cover my face. The magazine was actually pretty interesting. It was full of health and about random things that I didn't know.

"MyungSoo ah~ I'm here." I looked up and saw SungGyu hyung smiling at me. I smiled and hugged him.

"I missed you!" I said.

"Alright, let's break the hug. People might think we are gay or something," SungGyu hyung said breaking the hug.

We walked to my favorite cafe in Busan and ordered some beverage.

We grabbed a seat and sat down. "Alright hyung, I have a shocking news to announce," I said.

SungGyu hyung looked up and gave me his attention. I told him the whole story about me eavesdropping Krystals secret meeting. SungGyu hyung had his mouth wide open while I was explaining him every detail. His face expression looked so real. When I was telling him about how Krystal wanted to kill ~~~~ he had a sassy face.

"I swear, we have to do something with that insane girl!" SungGyu hyung yelled.

Everyone in the cafe looked at SungGyu hyung and muttered something to the people next to them. I gave him a looked and SungGyu hyung covered his mouth with his hands. I sighed and looked out the window because I knew that there was no solution to what SungGyu hyung and I were going to do with Krystal.

"Wait... What if we make a fake marriage!" SungGyu hyung yelled again.

 This time the people gave him a look and some people started walking out of the cafe. The workers gave SungGyu hyung a look and SungGyu hyung mouthed "sorry" to the workers. "Let's go outside and handel this,"  I said standing up.

 We walked out of the cafe and looked for a quiet place. "Let's just go to my house," I said pulling out my car keys. SungGyu hyung hopped to the shotgun and started to pull on the car handel like a little kid. "Come on! Press the unlock button!" he yelled, still pulling on the handel.

 I sighed and pressed the unlock button on my key and SungGyu hyung dashed in. Sometimes I wonder how he's the older hyung. I sat down on my car seat and started the engine. While I was driving SungGyu hyung started examing my car. "Hyung! You already know how my car looks like! It's the same!" I explained.

 SungGyu hyung nodded and fastened his seatbelt.

I drove to my house and when I arrived SungGyu hyung dashed to my house. I guess he's excited to see my house. I unlocked my house and SungGyu hyung's mouth fell wide open. 

"Hyung, you should really get in a habit of closing your mouth," I said closing his mouth for him.

"Hyung, anyways I think we should continue with what you were saying in the cafe." 

I was looked at Sunggyu hyung because he wasn't giving me an answer. There I saw him relaxing on my massage chair. I sighed and pulled him out of the massage chair and dragged him to my room. "This is why I don't invite elderly people that loves massages in my house," I mumbled.

"I heard that," SungGyu hyung yelled.

"So I'll continue to explain my plain, I think we should make a fake marriage. I think we should trick Krystal and make her attend the fake marriage, The husband would be me in te fake marriage so her plan would backfire!" SungGyu hyung said.

I thought about it and it actually sounded pretty good. It would keep ~~~~ safe and I'll just live far far away from Krystal and her freaky friends, or if she even has one.

"Hyung, I like that plan!"