Cafe with SungGyu Oppa, also 1940 drama

Really You??/ Why You??/ I love You...

 

 "Orange Juice?" SungGyu asked as we went inside the cafe. "Of course!" I said as I smiled. The lady saw us and smiled. She recognized us. "Are you guys a couple? You guys look cute together!" The lady said. "Actu-" "Yes yes we are. Thank you so much :D" SungGyu said. "What was that?" I whispered at SungGyu oppa. "Couples get a 10% discount." SungGyu whispered. I laughed and nodded. We sat down at our usual spot and started to drink our beverage.

 "I know that I shouldn't have started the fight." I said as I drank some of my orange juice. "It wasn't your fault ~~~~~ah. You can't always be nice. There are times when you have to blow up." SungGyu said as he drank his Latte. We talked more and we started to get to know each other. He felt like a brother that I never had. "You know... You are a really good friend. No you're a really good brother." I said as I smiled.

-----

SungGyu

(SungGyu is going to get his side of his view. You might want to know how he feels.)

 ~~~~ was smiling. It looked so pretty. I guess I'm the person that liked her when she was herself. I wish that I was L, marrying her. He's so lucky that he can have a girl like ~~~~~. I always regret being mean to ~~~~~. I guess I was mean when I didn't even know her. I'm such a jerk. "Oppa! Can we go to Hongdae?" ~~~~ asked me. "I think we need to go back soon. We should go.. You know together as a group." I told her. She nodded and we went in my car. 

 My phone rang and I looked at it. L. "Hello?" I said. "Hyung.. Where are you? What are you doing to ~~~? Do you like her? Are you going out with her?" L asked me. "When did you start caring about her?" I asked him. "Hyung.. Let's just talk later." L said as he hung up. "Who was that?" ~~~~ asked me. "It was my Cousin. She's sad that her dog died but she didn't really care about him." I lied to ~~~~. I'm sorry ~~~~ah. I thought to myself

----

L

  It's been like an hour since they've been gone. "Don't you think he likes ~~~~?" WooHyun said and everyone agreed. "It's like his first love..." SungJong said. "No.. He liked Lee ~~~~~ when we were in elementary school and middle school. Why did she disappear all of sudden?" Hoya asked. Everyone was like agreeing with him. "You guys do know that she's the same person" I told them. "WHAT??" I heard Infinite yell. "Yeah.. The Lee ~~~~~ right now is the Lee ~~~~~ from LONG time ago." I told them as I smirked. "How do you know and what happened?" Hoya asked.

 "I was her best friend. I've been watching her ever since I joined Infinite." I told them. "Oh my gosh. This is getting interesting. Anyone want popcorn?" SungYeol asked jokingly. "Wait.. So you like ~~~?" Jieun asked me. "Nah.... I don't like her.. That's why I've been watching her since I joined Infinite." I told Jieun. "OH MY GOSH!! >D<" Jieun said as she squealed. 

  "Hyung! You should have told us that! Dude we all liked her and why did she get fat?" DongWoo asked L. "I don't know. I'm not a stalker." I told them as I heard the door open. SungGyu Hyung and ~~~~ came back with Coffee and a plastic cup of Orange Juice. "For you Jieun, Latte for SungYeol and this is Americano. Dig in guys." SungGyu hyung said as he smiled. "Hey let's talk.. " I told SungGyu hyung as I went upstairs.

SungGyu & L

  "What were you doing wit her?" L said as he closed his bedroom door behind him. " We talked. We got some beverages for you guys and us and we slurped on ours. Are you happy that I told you?" SungGyu said. His tone was like "I-Don't-Want-To-Start-A-Fight" Tone. I'm starting to like her . "I can't help it. I always look for her and sometimes I wish I was you. Marrying her and having a perfect life with her." SungGyu said as he looked at L with a annoyed face.

 "Hyung she's mine. I have to marry her. I don't have a choice. Curse my grandparent's and her grandparent's!" L said as he opened the door and stormed off. "L! THIS IS NOT OVER!" SungGyu yelled at the door that L opened. 

-------

1940 

 - SungJyeol (SungGyu's Grandfather)

- Myunggool (MyungSoo, L's Grandfather)

- Jinjoo (Your Grandmother)

 

 "SungJyeol.. Back off of JinJoo! You know that we are going to marry and you are getting in our relationship." Myunggool said as he looked at SungJyeol. "Myunggool. She will be mine and I will make her mine." SungJyeol told MyungGool as he gave him the death glare. "You know that I'm going to marry her and you know that you can't cause I'm good for her and your not good for her" MyungGool said with his eye full of Charisma. "Did that make sense." MyungGool thought to himself. "You are just marrying her because of the money and she's pretty. That's all you care. But I like her because she's kind, pretty,sweet and on and on." SungJyeol said. "I do, I love her." MyungGool said. But SungJyeol was right. 

 "JinJoo yah!! Let's go. Let's go and live our life." MyungGool said as JinJoo looked at SungJyeol and smiled. To him that smile meant everything. "JinJoo ah.. Can't we marry? Why do you like him?" SungJyeol asked JinJoo. "You know that he doesn't love you. You always cry because of him and you are tired of crying, I can see it in your eyes." SungJyeol said. "I got a chance to marry MyungGool. I'm not going to ruin it." JinJoo said as she crossed her arms. "JinJoo.. You know that he doesn't like you. You know that he's doing it because of the money." SungJyeol said. "I know... I just want to marry MyungGool.." JinJoo said.

The day of their wedding SungJyeol was waiting hoping to see JinJoo in her wedding dress. "The bride may come in." The pastor said. Everyone looked at the back trying to see how beautiful the girl must have been. "The bride may come in." The pastor repeated. Everyone started to mumble. Why wasn't JinJoo coming out? 

 "Aigoo... MyungGool ssi!!! SungJyeol Ssi!" A police said as he ran here. " The girl that you were suppose to marry today got killed." The police officer said avoiding MyungGool and SungJyeol's eye. "Wha.. What?" SungJyeol said as he walked to the officer. "She was found dead. We saw a piece of paper in her pocket and it's over here. I'll read it." The police officer said.

 "Dear my loving MyungGool ssi and my best friend that's always there for me, SungJyeol ssi.

 I am very sorry that I can't attend at the wedding today, even if it's my wedding.

I missed it and it's my wedding what a horrible bride.

I have a sister, I hope that her grandchild and your grandchild can marry, since we didn't get a chance to marry.

I know this is weird but I love you deeply and I wish to see you in heaven.

-Love JinJoo

 The crowd was full with tear and MyungGool asked JinJoo's sister if his grandchild could marry JinJoo's sister's Grandchild. They both agreed and signed a special paper. 

   Everyone was really upset but SungJyeol was upset the most. He decided to write a poem for her. 

Be Mine

 

I’ve watched over you
Over all your loves and your long breakups
If you’re always going to get hurt, it’s better to be with me
Look clearly- I just don’t like it when you cry
It hurts me to see you in pain

Be mine, I will love you
I will worry about you
I will take responsibility for you till the end

Be mine, you know me
You’ve seen me for all this time
I will protect you till the end

Do you hear me
Do you hear me oh

All those tear drenched memories-
I hope they will all die within my embrace
Even if I hear you softly swallowing your tears
with your broken heart, I will hide it

You are overflowing, as you’ve always been to me
As your scars increase, my love for you increases
Please come to me, cus I love your smile
cus I want to make you comfortable
At least for me to you

Be mine, I will love you
I will worry about you
I will take responsibility for you till the end

Let’s go together, don’t walk the hard path
It wasn’t easy for you
I just don’t want you to go through that again

Be mine, I will love you
I will worry about you
I will take responsibility for you till the end

I worry if you’ll fight again
I worry if you’ll be hurt again
In your painful helplessness
This silent battle is too much for you
With my shield of worries in front of you
Like a moon I revolve around you
Take your extinguished love and look at me
I will cover your deeply wounded scars
I will make you smile, I will make you mine  

 

-----    End of 1940 and the background of their grandparent's. 

"So... What were you guy's talking about?" I asked as I looked at L and SungGyu sitting down. "Nothing much. Just talking about how his cousin's dog died." L said as he drank his Americano. "Is the dog cute?" I asked as I smiled. "Yeah! Do you want to see a picture of him? I have a picture of him." SungGyu said as he got his phone out. It was a Shih tzu. I squealed at how cute it was. "I think we have to go." Jieun said as she gave me the stare.

 "Yeah.. My mom might start worrying." I said as I stood up. Everyone in Infinite stood up and walked with me until the gate. "Thank you so much for everything!" I said with a smile. "It's nothing. See you in school!" Infinite said all together. You smiled at how cute Infinite was and walked with Jieun to your house.

 

----

Hello!!! haha XD I used this web for the english ver for Be Mine by Infinite.

http://blingkrisna.wordpress.com/2011/07/22/lyrics-infinite-be-mine-with-english-translation/