Hongdae and confession to Jieun

Really You??/ Why You??/ I love You...

  "Jieun ah.. I don't know why but SungGyu oppa is attractive.. I don't know why.. I feel like safe around him, he always do the best for me. I just feel like he's a better person than L." I told Jieun as I on my lollipop that SungGyu oppa gave me." SungGyu oppa? Now you're calling him oppa?" Jieun said as she pulled the lollipop out of and stared at you. "I just can't help it. Don't you have that feeling?" I asked Jieun as I shyly looked down.

 "~~~~ah.. SungGyu is just trying to take you away from L.. L likes you hon!" Jieun said as she smiled. "No he doesn't." I told Jieun with my sad eyes. "How do you know? Do you have any clue?"  Jieun asked me as she stood in front of me with her arms crossed. "Well.."

Flash Back

 "I was taking the trash out because it was my duty. I saw a guy with a phone. I looked at him and realized that it was L. I was about to yell his name and wave when I heard him talking to his mom. "Mom.. I really don't want to marry her..." I heard L say. He ended his phone and he was cursing. I texted him and pretend that I was no where around him. "Hey.. Umm.. Is it true?"  I texted him. I smiled and looked at him. He turned around and luckily didn't see me. He said." Why does this fatty have my number? Just cause I'm going to marry her doesn't mean that she can text me whenever she wants." L said as he typed in his phone. I received a message from L.  "Oh.. hah yeah."  L texted me. I was so happy! It was my first text with him. "Oh.. I thought that they were joking. I guess not. " I texted and when L saw that he said "WHY WOULD I JOKE ABOUT THAT?!" I'm pretty sure he meant to keep it in his brain but it accidently spilled out.

I covered my mouth and went in the bathroom." I told Jinny as I on my lollipop. "L doesn't know that you were there when he said that right..?" Jieun asked me. "Yeah... I knew that I shouldn't have been there. Why did he even lie about him wanting to marry me?" I asked Jieun. "I-" My phone rang and cut her off. " Protect her so she won't forget me. I will go till the end to the place where my person is." My phone rang

 I looked at the caller ID. It was SungGyu oppa. "Sorry Jieun ah. I have to answer this." I told Jieun as I walked to where Jieun can't hear me. "Hey!!! Can you and Jieun come to HongDae? Infinite is coming!!" SungGyu oppa said. His voice was full of excitement. "Wait let me ask Jieun first." I told SungGyu oppa as I covered the mic and yelled Jieun's name. "JIEUN AHH!!" I yelled. "What is it?" Jieun asked running towards me. " Infinite want's to go to Hongdae and wants to invite us!" I told Jieun with my voice full of excitement. "YAH!! I'm going!!" Jieun said as she laughed. 

  "She can come.. Haha alright.. See you guys at Hongdae!" I said as I ended the phone call. "Let's get dressed to go to Hongdae!" I said as I grabbed Jieun's hand. We ran our way to my house and picked our outfit.

"Jieun ah.. What should I wear.. I shouldn't wear one piece (Dress) because I'm fat and I don't think I should wear a skirt." I said as I looked at my closet. "How about this?" Jieun said as she pulled out a sweater. 

"It's cute!!! But what should I wear for my pants? A jean?" I asked Jieun. "Hm... I know!!! This!!" Jieun said as she pulled out my long jean.

"You should like be a fashion designer when you grow up!" I said as I smiled. I put on a vest.

    

 

I looked at this. "I like this the best!" I said as I smiled. Jieun and I walked to her house and picked out a outfit for her.

Jieun picked a outfit and we walked to Hongdae. "Jieun ah..." I called her. "Hmm?" Jieun said as she turned around.

"You look so pretty in your outfit." I said as I smiled. "You look cute in your outfit!" Jieun said as she smiled.  We walked to Hongdae and we saw Infinite. They all smiled and we smiled back. "~~~~! You look so cute!" SungGyu said as he pinched my cheeks lightly. "Ah hm.. ~~~~! You look pretty!" L said as he pushed SungGyu out of the way. "Thanks." I said with a small smile. "Let's go shopping!!" DongWoo said as he pointed to a shop. We all agreed and walked to a shop with boy and girl clothes. "Hey let's get in groups!" SungJong suggested. "But how?" I asked SungJong. He pulled out a piece of paper and wrote your name on a piece of paper. Then Jieun's name and no one's name. He repeated 1 more time. 

He put the papers in a piece of plastic bag I had in my bag. "Alright.. Let's pick!" SungJong said as he put his hand in the bag. "Let's all reveal who we got!" SungGyu said as he smiled. "No one." DongWoo said, "Jieun" Hoya said, "Jieun" WooHyun said, "~~~~" L said, "No one" SungJong said, "No one" SungYeol said, "Last but not least me!! I got ~~~~~!" SungGyu said as he smiled. L rolled his eyes and we divided into 3 groups and went shopping.