It's a date :)

Really You??/ Why You??/ I love You...

 "Uh.." I hesitated. Then the bell ran and lunch time was over and we had to get moving. "Let's talk about this later," Baro said as he took his food to the trash can and threw his food away. The other did as well and I followed them. "If I could marry someone without any force and such who would it be...?" I thought. "Come on ~~~~ ah! Stop standing there and come!!!" Baro yelled. I came back to reality and threw my tray away and ran to Baro. "You were thinking of who you would choose right?" Baro asked me. "Busted," I thought. "What??? Ha ha XD I was just you know... Chilling with my brain?" "Pish.. Nice excuse," Baro said as he pushed my forehead with his index finger. "What's up with the pushing my forehead?" I thought as I rubbed my forehead.

 I walked to my class and Baro's seat was right next to me. We studied together and complained together about how boring class was. We even ended up drawing pictures with Baro. 

  [A/N got this picture from this page.. -> HERE]

 "We should be artist!" Baro said as he put his color pencil away. I was a bit surprised that the teacher didn't find out about us doodling. "Let's go eat ttuckbokki after school!" Baro said as he pulled out his wallet. "My treat,"

---

L

 "I swear the Baro kid is getting on my nerves. Him flirting with ~~~~ and like being all lovey dovey.. WHAT IF ~~~~ FELL FOR BARO? Oh I should have known that ~~~~ didn't want to leave her aunt's house because she'll be able to see Baro if she stayed.. BREATH MYUNGSOO BREATHH!!!" I thought to myself. I saw some girls chuckling at me but I continued to think. "What should I do with Baro? Wait am I being jealous of Baro?" I thought to myself. "Let's go eat ttuckbokki after school!" I heard. I turned and saw Baro asking ~~~~ and she accepted. I couldn't believe she said yes! Wait why am I being so over protected??? UGH~~ mommy.....

----

 You

 After school you and Baro went around asking your friends if they wanted to eat ttuckbokki with them. I thought everyone would accept but barely anyone did. Only SungGyu oppa, L , Jieun and WooHyun agreed to go. The six of us walked to our favorite ttuckbokki shop and grabbed a seat for six. I looked around and saw L staring at me nonstop. I blocked him with a menu but he pushed it down and kept on staring at me. "L can we have a talk?" I asked L. Everyone oohed and L accepted. We walked to the pharmacy and grabbed a seat. "L why did you stare at me like that? Do you want to spend more time or something?" I asked him. "I think we should go on a date, like official date and no one tagging along." I nodded and accepted the date request and we walked out the pharmacy. "Wait, I missed doing this," L said. He pulled me towards him and gave me a hug. 

 "Did you really miss hanging out with me?" I asked L. "DUDE! IT'S BEEN LIKE THOUSANDS OF YEARS SINCE WE LIKE HAD OUR LAST DATE!" L suddenly yelled. Some people stopped to see what's happening. I covered L's hand and whispered "BABO! WE ARE IN PUBLIC!" and dragged him back in the ttuckbokki store. "You guys have fun we are going to go on a date," L said as he held my hand and turned around to exit. "WAIT! I MUST EAT THE TTUCKBOKKI!" I yelled and ran to my seat to eat the ttuckbokki. L just stood there waiting for me to finish ttuckbokki but grew inpatient and ate some with me. 

 After we ate the ttuckbokki I thanked Baro for the ttuckbokki and walked to random places with L. I was actually looking forward to the date.

----

Short chapter~~~ ahha XD