Visiting ~~~~ with L

Really You??/ Why You??/ I love You...

New Character:

                                                                      BARO FROM B1A4

SungGyu

 I came back from the restroom and reached for my phone. It was missing and I started to freak out. What if.. What if someone was looking through my phone and saw the picture I took with ~~~~? I looked around and there was no sight of my phone. "Oppa~ are you okay," a girl next to me asked. "I-I'm fine." I looked around my area again and asked people if they saw my phone. They all looked at each other and ask them if they saw my phone. I have a feeling that someone saw the picture. I walked to my desk and closed my eyes and thought of where it could be. I heard the door open and I looked I see if it was the teacher. I was pretty surprised that I saw L walking towards me. "Yo what's up L!" I said as I held my hand out for a high five.
"Don't yo L me," L said.

 I looked at him confused and he reached into his pocket and took out something. It was black and it was my phone. I looked at L and he grabbed a seat next to me. "Unlock it," L told me coldly. I pressed the lock button  to unlock my phone like what L told me to and there was a picture of ~~~~ and I smiling.... It was the picture I took with ~~~~.

 "Where did you get my phone?" I asked him. " No the important question is why didn't you tell me about ~~~~ being alive?" L asked me as he slammed on my desk. Everyone's looked at us and started I whisper to another. "L, let's talk later," I told him as I grabbed my phone and put it in my pocket. L gave me a stare and walked to his seat.

      After School
 I looked around to see if L was anywhere near me. I had to avoid him because I promised ~~~~ that I'll keep her identity a secret. But L found me and grabbed my wrist. "let's talk," he said as he dragged me to his car. I fastened my seatbelt because safety first! "Now tell me," L ordered.
I sighed and decided to tell him because later or not he was going to figure it out. I told him the whole story and he couldn't drive straight because of the shock. He got a few honk from the angry drivers behind him but he didn't care. "Take me to her place," L told me as he drove to the emergency lane and walked out the car.
 I walked out the car as well and sat on the drivers seat while L took my seat. I drove to DongWoo's house because she lives in his neighborhood with her aunt. "This is DongWoo's neighbor," L told me. " Shut up you are distracting me," I told L and he did shut his annoying mouth.
 

 I arrived at ~~~~'s aunts house and told L to stay in. I walked out the car and walked to ~~~~'s house. Well basically her aunts house. I knocked on her door and ~~~~ opened the door. "OPPA!" she yelled in joy and gave me a warm big hug. " L found out." she looked at me and her face froze. "I don't know how because like today he came with my missing phone and for some reason it had the picture we took when we met as my lock screen background but I didn't make my lock screen background!" I told ~~~~. "First oppa BREATH!! And it's alright bring L in," she told me as she opened the door wide open. I nodded and ran to L and told him to come with me.
"REALLY!?!" L said as he ran out of his car and ran to ~~~~. "I missed you ~~~~!" L said as he gave her a big hug. "~~~~ ah who's that?" someone yelled from her house. It was a boys voice and we all looked at ~~~~. " Baro come here for a second," she yelled. "Baro??" I thought to myself. Then a handsome boy came out of ~~~~'s room and I gave ~~~~ a stare.  "He's my best friend from the school I go to now," she said. I scanned through Baro. Good looking, pretty tall, looks like he has great body, and his teeth looks like a squirrel.
 

 "My name is SungGyu," I told him as I pulled my hand out to shake his hand. "You really do have small eyes like what ~~~ said," Baro said as he let out a small snicker. My eyes twitched a bit and gave ~~~ a look.
"Sorry," ~~~~ mouthed. I walked in ~~~~'s aunts house and ~~~~'s aunt wasn't at home. " Anyways ~~~~, I think you should come back," I said. "Actually I was thinking about that, but what about Baro? I don't want to ditch him," she said as she scratched her head. " Maybe he can come as well?" I suggested. Baro's face lit up and begged ~~~~ if he could come as well. "Maybe you can join INFINITE," I suggested. "NO WAY!" L yelled. "I'm the leader of the group and I can make changes to the group," I told L. "Actually I want to stay here," Baro said. "Thank you, Anyways are you coming back or not?" L asked ~~~~. "Give her a time to think, she made a friend and I think it'll be difficult to leave her friends behind just for us," I told L as I patted his shoulder.

 You

I looked at Baro and I could see that he was sad. "We'll leave now," SungGyu oppa said as he helped L up and walked to the door. "Call me if you need anything," SungGyu oppa said as he waved goodbye and walked out the door with L. I turned to Baro and he grabbed his backpack. "I think I should go too." "Wait we need to talk," I told him. He put his backpack down and sat down next to me. "Do you want to come with me to Woollim High?" I asked him. "I want to go there because I heard that there are A LOT of hot and rich girls an-" I smacked his head and made a loud thwack sound. Baro rubbed his head and gave me a stare. "Anyways I'm going if your going," he said as he grabbed his backpack to go. This time I didn't stop him because it was time for me to make my decision. 

------

Few Weeks later

It was December and I was back at Woollim High. Everything was back to normal and people were kind of freaked out that I was alive. I told them that the doctor was wrong and returned back to my position. Baro joined Infinite but didn't really hang out with them. He wanted to hang out with me which got on L's nerve. "Look  Baro, you better not mess with my girl," L told Baro while we were eating our lunch. "Your her boyfriend?" Baro yelled. L looked at me in shock. "You didn't tell him?" L kind of yelled at me. "I didn't know you'll find me," I told him as I my spoon full of yogurt. "Shame on you," L said as he held out 3 of his fingers and started to wipe them with his left index finger. I rolled my eyes and continued to enjoy my yogurt.

Then SungYeol started to crack up and our attention was on SungYeol. "Now that I think about it I think we were stupid. How can a person die by being beaten up by 9 girls?" "She's a girl!!!" Everyone yelled at SungYeol. The whole cafe looked at us and SungYeol looked at us with his eyes wide open. "Oh right" SungYeol mumbled. 

No One's P.O.V

"Girls, I told you to beat her up to death!" I yelled at the 9 girls. "We tried, I thought she was dead but like if Song Joong Ki didn't in she could have been dead," one of the girl told me. "I DON'T CARE! I WANT HER DEAD!!!" I yelled at the 9 girls and went out the secret hideout I bought. 

        Back to you

"Oh by the way who do you want to marry if you could have the chance to marry anyone?" Baro asked me. SungGyu oppa and L's attention was all at me. "Uh...."