Back to school

Really You??/ Why You??/ I love You...

 After the kiss SungGyu oppa drove home and I waved goodbye at him. He was such a sweet oppa, I wish he was actually my real brother because of how much he cares about me. I walked back to my house and I got ready to go to sleep. "Schools starting again tomorrow," I thought. We had a break for a month and tomorrow the break ended. I got out my uniform and placed it on my chair. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, took a shower and put lotion on my face. After I did that I ran to my room and I fell deep asleep, dreaming about SungGyu oppa.


 BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

 My alarm clock rang so loud that I started to smack the alarn clock. I finally woke up, turned the alarm clock off and walked to my bathroom. I looked so different a year ago. I was fat and no one really wanted to be my friend. Now everyone wanted to be my friend and I lost weight. I turned the water on and turned my iPod on and put it as loud as I could and took a shower. 

 After all I dried my hair and put lotion on my body I ran to my room and put my uniform on. Then I spot my old uniform that I wore when I was fat. I picked it up and smiled. When I put the skirt on it fell right back down and my blouse was so big I could just wear it to sleep. I put it away and put my uniform on and ran to eat breakfast. "Aigoo, our little princess is hungry!" my mom said as she placed eggs and bacon on my plate. "American style~!" I said as I started to dive in. I looked at the clock and it was 7:45. "Umma! I'm late!" I said as I grabbed my backpack and ran out. 

 I ran to the bus stop and thank God it arrived when I arrived at the bus stop. I hopped on the bus and grabbed the front seat. I looked out the window and saw shops, market and people walking by. Then I arrived at my school and I ran out the bus and ran to my class. "HEY!! ~~~~ AH!" someone yelled. I turned around and saw SungGyu oppa smiling at me. I ran to him and gave him a big hug. "Oppa! Good morning!" I said as I gave him my big smile. "Aigoo, our little ~~~ have ketchup on your mouth," SungGyu oppa said as he wiped the ketchup off my mouth.

 "Oh shiz, no wonder why the people were staring at me!" I said as I lightly hit my head with my fist. SungGyu oppa smiled and put his arms around me. "Let's go to class ~~~~ ah!" SungGyu oppa said as he started to walk. "Excuse me love birds," someone said. It was L and he squeezed in the middle and put his arms around us. "Let's go to class guys!" L said as he walked to class.

 When I arrived I saw Sulli looking at me with a evil eye. "Opapa, oppa! Why is Sulli giving me a evil eye?" I whispered to SungGyu oppa. "She likes L and he has his arms around you, she can't help being jealous," SungGyu oppa said as he gave me a wink. My face started to turn red, and I could feel it. "Wait, why is my face turning red? Do I like him?" I thought to myself. 

 We walked in our class and I saw Jieun and WooHyun together laughing. "Aw! You guys are cute together!" I said as I pinched Jieun's cheek lightly. "Aish! That hurts!" Jieun said as she smacked me on my back. "That hurts!!" I said. Jieun smiled but I just walked away, I didn't want to make a fight with Jieun. "Alright guys! Have anyone of you started the poster?" my teacher asked. THE POSTER! I looked at L and he looked at me with a "no" face. I looked at SungGyu oppa and he held up a poster. "Teacher, we did it!" SungGyu oppa said. "A+ to SungGyu's team!" our teacher said as she smiled at us.

 "Oppa! You are the best!" I said as I gave him a thumbs up. He laughed and gave me a thumbs up. "Class, soon we are going to have gym and I need you guys to change into your gym clothes so please go to the bathroom and chage, you have 10 minutes," our teacher said as she walked out of class. I ran to the bathroom and looked for my gym clothes but it wasn't there. I totally forgot about gym! What am I going to do? I walked back and I bumped into SungGyu oppa.

 "Do you have your gym uniform?" SungGyu oppa asked. I shook my head and walked to the classroom. "~~~~ ah! I didn't bring my either, let's sit on the bleachers together," SungGyu oppa said. I pointed at the gym uniform that SungGyu oppa was holding. He quickly hid it and smiled at me pretending that he didn't have it on the first place. I smiled and I walked to my class and told the teacher that SungGyu oppa and I didn't have it. She told us to sit on the bleachers while the others were having gym.

 "Oppa, you don't have to do this for me," I said as I gave him a weak smile. "I'll do anything for you ~~~ ah," SungGyu oppa said as he gave me a big smile. I smiled back and told him that he was the #1 oppa. He smiled and patted my back. "It's June already and the day of the wedding is getting closer and closer, sometimes I wish I could marry SungGyu oppa because he's so sweet,"