Shopping (Short Chapter)

Really You??/ Why You??/ I love You...

After gym ended I walked to my classroom with SungGyu oppa. "~~~~ ah! It's already June, should we go to the beach together?" SungGyu oppa asked. "Can Jieun come?" "I was thinking about the nine of us going so you will be safe and there would be no kidnapping," SungGyu oppa said as he smiled. I knew what he was talking about, the wannabe kulli's. "Does like anyone else know?" I asked him. "I was actually going to ask if they like it or not," SungGyu oppa said as he took his phone out. He pressed Kakaotalk and he made a group chat.

 "Hey! It's almost summer break and I was thinking about going to the beach! How's that?" he typed. He send the text and my phone vibrated. I didn't check because I already knew what it was about. Everyone agreed and Jieun and I decided to buy new swimsuit. School finally ended and Jieun and I ran to the mall and walked around the bikini area. "~~~~ ah! How's this?" Jieun asked as she pulled a bikini out. 

 "I'll wear the violet and you can wear the pink!" She said as she started to jump up and down. I liked the bikini as well and grabbed a small pink bikini. We bought it and we walked to other stores because you never know when they have a sale. "Oh my beautiful target, you zoom zoom my heart like a rocket~!" my phone rang. "~~~~ ah! How come your ringtone always change?" Jieun asked me as she started to  giggle. I unlocked my phone and answered my call. "~~~ ah! Where are you?" it was SungGyu oppa, "Oppa! I'm at the mall with Jieun buying things," I said. "~~~~ ah! Let's go to Jetts!" Jieun said.

 I followed her and there was this really cute shirt that was for girls. "~~~~ ah, I think you are having fun I'll hang up," SungGyu oppa said. He hung up and I put my phone away. Suddenly I felt a little sad because he hung up. I ran to the t-shirt that I thought was cute and looked at myself in the mirror.

 ( This is the t-shirt)

 I squeal at how cute it was and showed it to Jieun. "Jieun ah! Do you think this is cute?" I asked. "It's going to look cute in it! You should like put it on," Jieun said as she walked to the fitting room with me. "I'll wait for you so don't rush, okay?" "Okay!" I said as I made a OK sign. I put my clothes on and walked out the fitting room. "It looks gorgeous on you!" Jieun said as she gave me a thumbs up. I smiled and put my original clothes back on and bought the t-shirt. I can't wait for the party. 

-----

 I am really sorry for the short chapter... But on the bright side Infinite made a new MV, she's back. they already have it but they are remaking it so it's like a new ver. -----> Link    NEW VER OF SHE'S BACK (Preview)