StUpId KrYsTaL

Really You??/ Why You??/ I love You...

 

"~~~~ ah..." I called her name again. "Hi oppa missed you," she said. "Do you know how much I cried for you?" I yelled at her. "Babo, you know that I won't die easily," she said and she started to laugh. When I broke the hug I looked at her and smiled. She was beautiful, even if she had bruises on her face. "Let me take you back home," I said as I held her hand and exited the store. "Oh wait I have to buy snacks for my friends," I said and I walked in the store. "Oppa, can you keep my identity a secret?" she asked. "Why??" I asked. "What do you think they are going to say when you tell them I'm alive?" "They'll probably think I've gone mad," I answered as I started to put random snacks in the grocery basket. "Well that's one and also I told the doctor to lie to you guys about me being alive," she mumbled. "Why would you do that? Next time think because I was thinking about killing myself just to be with you," I said as I lightly pushed her forehead with my index finger.

 

 "YOU WERE WHAT?" she yelled. "Shh people are staring," I said as I pushed her forehead again. "OPPA! THAT HURTS!" she yelled. "Oh I missed that tone," I laughed as I walked to the check out. "Anyways please keep my identity a secret," she begged. "Alright I will," I coolly said as I pulled my wallet out. "That would be 37 dollars," the person said as she started to stuff the snacks in a big plastic bag. "Wow.... You guys are fat, wasting 37 dollars on snacks," she said as she fixed her hair. "It's better than lying to us about your death," I said as I pushed her forehead again and walked out the store. "Okay you got to stop with the forehead pushing thingy, it's annoying," she said as she followed me like a lost puppy.

 

 

 

 "Let's sit here and talk because you have a lot of things to explain," I said as I grabbed a seat. "Okay," she said as she grabbed a seat next to me. "Here it goes... So"

 

FLASHBACK

 

~~~~ P.O.V

 

 I woke up and I was in this white room that I never seen before. I looked around to see if anyone I knew was here but I was the only person in the room. I decided to leave when the door opened and people started to come in. Then I noticed that it was the hospital. "Hello ma'am I'm Dr. Kang and the surgery went well! Now all I have to do is tell the people waiting for you that you're fine," he said as he wrote some stuff on a piece of paper and did a goodbye bow. "Wait! Mr. Kang can you tell them that I'm... Dead?" I asked him carefully. "DEAD? Why would you want that? I think these people really care about you, why would you want me to tell them that you're dead?" he asked me with an I-Don't-Get-It face. "Well, the thing is that they care for me too much. One of them likes me and I like them back but the other guy and I are going to get married," I told the doctor as I slumped on my bed.

 

 "Wait... Are you a player?" he asked me as he grabbed a chair, the nurses did as well. "No, I'm like forced to marry him because of my grandmother and such. I used to like him and he was my best friend, then I met his friend, the one I like. He was so sweet and caring and it felt like he was my boyfriend or something. Taking care of me, creating great memories with me and he made me laugh. I used to be fat and people were making fun of me. Even he did as well but then the guy I'm going to get married to told him that he was going to get married to me. Then he started being friendly to me and he started to take care of me. Then like I didn't know what to do because I like the guy I'm going to get married to for more than 6 years and the sweet guy was so sweet and such, I ended up having feelings for him and now I'm in this mess," I told the doctor.

 

 I looked at him and he started to clap.  At first I was a little shocked that he was clapping at a problem I'm having. "Wow, love these days it always end up becoming a drama," he said still clapping. "So can you tell them that I'm dead?" I begged him. "I mean don't you want to spend time with them? Honey you are young once and I recommend you to spend time with the sweet guy as much as you can before getting married," he said as he scooted his chair towards me. I was kind of grossed out that a guy that was passed his 50 called me honey. "I know, I want to spend a lot of time with him but I think it's better for me to disappear because I don't want to break his heart," I told the doctor. "Oh alright I'll tell them that the surgery or something didn't go well, and I used to be an actor so I can act," he told me proudly and walked out the door.

 

 End Of FLASHBACK~~~

 

 (SungGyu)

 

 "Well thanks for making me cry," I told ~~~~ with a pissed off face. "I'm sorry I just thought that like I can run away from the trouble and such," she said as stuffed some snacks in . "YAH! That was for my friends," I told her as I pushed her forehead and put the plastic bag away from her. "I'm your friend," she said as she munched on her snack. "No, to me you are my girlfriend," I told her. "AISH!! THAT WAS SO CHEESY AND SO EMBARRASSING," I thought. I looked at her and she smiled. Then I turn towards her to kiss her. I was about an inch away from her lips when my stupid phone rang. "AISH! WHO EVER THIS IS I'M GOING TO CURSE YOU!" I yelled at my phone. I looked at the caller ID and it was DongWoo. "HYUNG! Where is my snaccccckk?" he whined. "Oh I'll be there in 10 minutes I was just taking a walk," I told him and hung up.

 

 "Who was that?" she asked me. "It was DongWoo, just wondering where his snack is," I told her as I rolled my eyes. She laughed and looked at her watch. "Oh I have to go to my aunt's house! She's going to get mad if I'm not at home by like 10," she told me as she got up. "~~~~, wait..... Let's take a picture together, who knows when we'll be able to see each other?" I said. She nodded and sat down. I took out my phone and took a picture of us together, smiling. "Oppa, can I take a picture of you and I?" she asked me. I quickly made a cute pose and she copied me. "Yah! Do something else," I told her. She ignored me and took a picture. "I'm making this my background picture~" she sang and got up. "Bye see you later," I told her as I gave her a hug. "Oppa, come here I have to tell you a secret," she said.

 

 I leaned towards her and she gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Bye Oppa~~" she yelled. "Wait! ~~~~ ah! I love you! I love you a lot!!" I yelled. "I love you too oppa!" she yelled back. I smiled and waved at her when something hit me. What if a serial killer like attacks and kill her? I ran to her and grabbed her hand. "OPPA! You scared the death outta me!" she yelled. "Sorry, I just thought that it's not safe for a girl to walk home alone this late at night," I told her as I put my arms around her.

 

 We arrived at ~~~~’s aunts house and she sighed. “What’s wrong?” I asked her. “Nothing,” she said as she turn to me and gave me a hug. “Oppa, I’m going to miss you so much. I have to spend my life here because I’m pretty sure news spread that I’m “dead”” she said. I hugged her back and it was my time to compliment her. “~~~~ ah, you are like the prettiest girl I ever met, wait no you are beautiful and gorgeous, not just pretty,” I said as I squeezed her. “Well… I have to go,” she said as she kicked some stones near her. “Wait,” I said as I grabbed her shoulder. She looked at me and I kissed her lips. Who knows, this might be the last kiss I’m going to get from ~~~~. I closed my eyes and hugged her. She kissed me back and hugged me back as well.

 

 “Where is that jijibae?” someone yelled. I didn’t care if that person saw us kissing because I was in my little world with ~~~~. [A/N JiJiBae is like Chick, a Korean word to describe a girl.] Then I broke the kiss and looked up. There I found someone that looks like ~~~~. I looked at ~~~~ and she looked scared. “Come in ~~~~, and bring your boyfriend with you,” she ordered ~~~~. I walked in her aunts house and it was really big and pretty.

 

 I closed the door behind me and sat down on the couch. ~~~~ sat next to me and I saw cold sweats running down her face. I wiped it off for her and she gave me a nervous smile. I looked at the kitchen and ~~~~’s aunt brought some peach and apples. “I don’t know if you’ll enjoy this but my friend own a peach garden,” she told me as she started to cut the peach skin. The peach looked so soft and I saw peach juice dripping. She cut the peaches so I could eat it and handed it to me. “Thank you,” I said as I stuff some peaches in my mouth. It literally melted in my mouth. “So, are you ~~~~’s boyfriends?” ~~~~’s aunt asked me.

 

 I blushed and looked at ~~~~ who was blushing as well. “Actually I’m like really close to ~~~~, we are like brothers and sisters,” I told her. She nodded and started to cut apples.

 End of Vacation

 

 It was Monday and we had this special class for a weak. It was to help us from forgetting important things. I dressed in my uniform and looked at myself in the mirror. I walked out my room and my mom was drinking her coffee while watching the news. “Mom I’m going,” I yelled and opened the door. I felt hot breeze passing me and I was already sweating. “Why does Korea have to be so humid,” I complained. I drove to my school and saw DongWoo and Hoya eating ttuckbokki sitting on the entrance staircase. Girls started crowding around them but they were too busy with their food.

 

 I walked to my classroom and barely anyone was there. Girls were crowding me and I asked them if they could leave me alone. They nodded their heads and started to gossip with their friends. “Did you hear that ~~~~ died?” one of the girl said. My body stiffened a bit but I remembered that she was alive. “Omo~ that means that L and SungGyu oppa’s single and free?” one of the girl squealed. I couldn’t help but smirk at that comment. I unlocked my phone and looked at the photo I took with ~~~~. I looked at it for a few second and locked it because it had the date of when the picture was taken on the bottom corner and what if someone sees it?

 

 I put my phone in my desk and walked to the bathroom.

 

Krystal

[ A/N Long time no see XD]

 I looked around the class and saw SungGyu oppa looking at his phone. I quietly walked behind him and saw a picture of ~~~~ and him smiling. “It’s probably a picture they took before she died,” I thought. Then I saw the date and it was yesterdays date. Wait… She’s alive??

 

 I ran to L oppa and he looked at me and made a face. “Oppa~ is ~~~~ alive?” I asked him. “No..” he quietly said. He looked really sad and looked at the ground. “I think ~~~~ is alive,” I told him. He looked at me like I was crazy and walked away from me. “I see how it is,” I thought to myself. Then I saw SungGyu oppa walking past me and I ran in the classroom to see if he left his phone. There it was, a black iPhone 4G. The password was really simple, 0000. I knew it because I saw SungGyu oppa unlocking his phone once.

 

 I grabbed his phone and put it safely in my pocket. No one saw me because they were too busy gossiping about girl idols and how they had plastic surgery or something. I ran to the girls bathroom and looked at his gallery. More than half his picture was ~~~~. I was in disgust just by seeing her face when something evil came up in my mind.

 

 I made the picture that SungGyu oppa took with ~~~~ yesterday and made it his lock screen. I walked to L and showed him the lock screen and he opened his mouth wide. “Th-th-that can’t be ~~~~,” he stuttered. I pointed at the date and he grabbed the phone from me to get a closer look.

 

L

 She’s alive??? Why did the doctor tell me that she’s dead? Why didn’t SungGyu hyung tell me about ~~~~? 

-------------------

Sigh.........

What am I going to do with Krystal?

 Kill her?? (joking)

   Please don't kill me for what Krystal did

    Next Chapter... Hope it'll be intense~