my last date with L before we get married 3/3

Really You??/ Why You??/ I love You...

 I sat in the small spaced mailbox for ten minutes, waiting for Myungsoo to show up. I peeped out a couple of times but no sign of Myungsoo. I sighed and started to complain to myself. I started to kick the mailbox, which made a loud ringing noise that hurt my ear. I pulled out my phone and texted Myungsoo angrily. 

 "WHERE ARE YOU?" I texted. It took me five minutes to write that because I was super angry so I couldn't type correctly. 

 I waited for an answer but Myungsoo didn't reply. I started to get worried because I started to think maybe he's out. Then I heard the door open, which scared me. I froze and quietly opened the little peep hole. I saw black jeans walking back and forth. I gulped and tried to look at the face but the person was too tall. 

 "~~~~?" the person whispered. I hesitated to answer because what if it's SungYeol or something? I decided to answer the person and crawled out of the mailbox. IT WAS MYUNGSOO!

 "Sorry, I didn't mean to be late. I just encountered with a lot of people so I had to run for my life," he said as he started to crack up. I smiled and gave him a hug.

"You scared me," I whispered.

We walked out of the post office and quietly walked around the town. 

"Weren't you cramped in that little space?" he asked me. 

"I'm small so I could fit there easily, but it was a little cramped," I said as I stopped walking and stretched. 

"GET THEM!" someone screamed. I turned and saw DongWoo and SungYeol charging towards Myungsoo and I. They were about a mile away but I definitely knew it was them because of Dongwoo's odd hair color and SungYeol's height. 

"Run away, I'll take care of them," MyungSoo said as he gave me a little push.

"What about you?" I asked him. I started to get worried because I didn't want Myungsoo oppa to get his name tag ripped off. 

"I'm fine, those two are the one that's serious when it comes to games like this. They won't even let you go even if you are a girl. Go and I'll save time for you to escape them," Myungsoo said as he gave me a small, but warm smile. 

I nodded and gave him a quick hug and ran away. I hid behind a really big tree that was about couple of feet away from Myungsoo. 

"Hi," DongWoo said to Myungsoo as he started to catch his breath. 

"Where's ~~~~? I thought I saw her with you," SungYeol asked Myungsoo. 

"I don't know what you guys are talking about," Myungsoo said with a chilled voice. 

SungYeol walked behind Myungsoo and tried to rip his name tag. Myungsoo dodged SungYeol's attack but Dongwoo caught him and ripped his name tag out. Dongwoo started laughing and high fived SungYeol. He pulled his name tag out and took a picture of Myungsoo's name tag. 

rrrrriip 

The next thing I knew was Dongwoo looked zoned out and SungYeol laughing his out. SungYeol had betrayed Dongwoo and ripped Dongwoo's name tag out. When SungYeol was busy laughing I decided to attack SungYeol and ran to SungYeol. No one noticed me so I decided to attack SungYeol quickly. 

rrrriiipp

Now SungYeol looked zoned out and I was laughing. I took my phone out and took a picture of SungYeol's name tag. I waved goodbye to DongWoo, SungYeol and Myungsoo and walked behind the tree to rest. 

Few minutes later I got a text from Baro.

"DongWoo ripped Myungsoo's name tag, SungYeol ripped Dongwoo's name tag and ~~~~ ripped SungYeol's name tag."

I laughed and put my phone away. Running men is fun.

While I was resting, I still couldn't forget what Myungsoo said to me. I couldn't help but blush and get a little teary.

The winner was Jieun -3- and she got to keep all our name tags and she wanted to take a picture of us together for memories. 

"YAY! YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO GET MARRIED IN WHAT? LIKE 20 OR 10 DAYS?" Jieun screamed. She jumped up and down to show her excitement. I laughed and calmed her down. 

It was already noon and the sun was setting so everyone said goodbye to everyone and went to their house. Myungsoo and I went to Myungsoo's house to enjoy our time together.

When we arrived at Myungsoo's house, I washed up and put my PJ on. 

"Today was fun," Myungsoo oppa said. His attention was fully on the magazine that he's always reading. 

"It was, we should do it again," I said as I sprayed mist. 

"No thank you, I don't like running," Myungsoo oppa said as he put his magazine down. 

I sighed and turned the bathroom light off. I walked to the bed and laid next to Myungsoo oppa. 

"How's the baby?" he asked me. 

"The baby's fine, I want to know if it's a boy or a girl," I said as I rubbed my stomach.

"I think we should go to the postnatal tomorrow," he said as he turned the light off and turned his body to face me.

"I'm so happy that we are together, we've been through a lot but look at us right now. You're pregnant and we are going to get married soon," he said happily. 

"It's all because of you," I said as I moved closer to him until I could hear his heart beating. 

---------

 The next day

 I got read to go to the postnatal and so was Myungsoo oppa. He drove me there and when I pulled the door open, I saw a lot of women with their belly that looked like it was about to blow up. I looked around nervously, because it was like my first time here. But since Myungsoo oppa was next to me, I felt like I shouldn't be nervous. A lot of women looked at me and gave me weird glance. Maybe it's because I'm young.

"Hmmm..." The doctor said as he rubbed my stomach with his little pregnancy machine. 

"How old are you?" he asked me. 

"17, turning 18 soon," I said a bit embarrassed. He just nodded and continued to rub my stomach with his machine.

"Congratulation, you have a twin. A girl and a boy," he said as he gave Myungsoo oppa and I a big smile. I gasped and turned to Myungsoo oppa. He was as happy as I was. I wanted to jump out of the seat and give Myungsoo oppa a big hug, but I wanted to remain calm right now.

"Thank you," I said to the nurse and the doctor before walking out of the postnatal. The moment I closed the door I started to scream and gave Myungsoo oppa a big hug.

"Time for a celebration"?" I asked him as I linked his arm.

I told everyone that I know that I had a twin in my stomach right now. Everyone all started screaming, including Myungsoo oppa's friend. I was so happy that I thought that I was going to die!!! A TWIN!!!!

------

We went to the movies, ate dinner and went shopping. We also went to shop for babies clothes as well. 

"This is going to be awesome, we are going to raise like what two kids?!" I said as I looked at a boy's clothes and a girl's clothes. Then I got a text from Hoya and I think he's more excited then I am.

"OH AM GEEEEEEEEEE IT'S A TWIN!!! AND YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE A BABY BOY? YOU BETTER NAME IT HOYA! NO ONE ASKED YOU WHAT TO NAME THE BABY RIGHT? IF NOT PLLLLEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSEEEE NAME IT AFTER ME!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLLLEEEAAASSSEEE!!! I SWEAR I'LL RAISE THE KID LIKE ME, SO IT'LL LOOK LIKE ME WHEN IT GROWS UP!!" Hoya texted me. 

I laughed and showed Myungsoo oppa the text. He started laughing and asked me if I wanted to name it Hoya. I just gave in and gave Hoya a "K" text and locked my phone. 

----

haha XD a lot going on... I know :) haha XD 

The next chapter is going to be Myungsoo's + ~~~~'s Wedding!!!!

:D

But it might take me a while so be patient :)

Thanks for reading~~~~

 

(hehe twins... You get it?? From my other story?)