Let's get down to buisness

Really You??/ Why You??/ I love You...

 L

I haven't called ~~~~ ever since I left Seoul. I pulled my phone out and hesitated to call her but... I'm like positive that ~~~~ is busy with SungGyu hyung. I put phone back in my pocket and looked at the watch. Then there was a knock and I stood up. "Come in," I said. The door opened and Mr.Kim, my detective came in with a brown envelope. "I got what you wanted sir," he said bowing down. I nodded and he handed the envelope to me. I smiled and opened the envelope and the envelope was full of pictures, tape and papers. "Wow! This is amazing! How did you get all these things in seven days?" I asked Mr.Kim. He just smiled and looked at the brown envelope. 

 I turned my attention back to the envelope and took the deck of cards out first. I looked through them and it was pictures of Krystal messing around with ~~~~, hitting her, and tripping her. I grabbed a paper that was near me and crumpled it up to release my stress. When I was half way done with the deck of cards I saw something. It was a picture of Mr and Mrs. Kim posing but Krystal and nine girls were in the background. "Where did you get this?" I asked him. "It was few months before you hired me, but I saw this in our album when I was looking through my album yesterday," Mr.Kim answered. 

► Flashback

 When I was sleeping SungGyu said something about nine girls that beat ~~~~ up. It was Krystal who hired them! 

► End of the shortest flashback 

"Sir, I also have to show you something," Mr.Kim said holding up a tape. "Yes, please turn it on for me," I said putting the deck of cards away. 

 "Sulli ah! Guess what? Okay so I hired a group of men to kill ~~~~ the day after her wedding! I thought about the day before but it's L oppa's birthday! I can never do that!" Krystal said. Even if no one told me if it was Krystal or not. I just knew that it was Krystal. 

 "Wait... Why? I don't think we have to kill her. Maybe we are going a bit too far with the whole killing thing," Sulli said.  "... Are you going to ditch me for that ? The fatty that stole L oppa's heart? I'm not going to let a like her to marry L oppa," Krystal said in a pissed off voice. 

 "So what are you planning to do?" Sulli asked. 

  "The day after their wedding, when L oppa and that thing marries I'm going to figure out their schedule and when they fall asleep I'm going to break into the house with the group of men and bam! She's going to die!" Krystal said cracking up. Then she started laughing her off and the tape ended like that.

 I sat on my chair in horror. How can that devil be worse than the devil? I leaned on my chair and closed my eyes. Why does my life have to be all complicated?

 "Sir.. If you want me to leave, I can," Mr.Kim said. " I just have one favor, please take care of ~~~~. Just protect her from that devil," I said with my eyes closed. Then the door shut and I opened my eyes. I groaned and walked to my bed and collapsed there. 

----

  SungGyu

 At lunch I sat next to ~~~~ and for some reason the atmosphere was really awkward. "~~~~ ah... How's you and L?" I asked her. "He wouldn't even call me... Do you think he found another girl?" I asked him worried. He shook his head and smiled. "No one can replace you,: I said and smiled. ~~~~ laughed and mumbled "Your so greasy."

 Then all of sudden..

►Flashback

(Sulli      SungGyu)

 "SungGyu oppa, I'm warning you... Krystal sure is something. She's planning to kill ~~~~ the day after her wedding. I think her plan is to kill her IF she marries L,"

"You mean I have to divide L and ~~~~ up so ~~~~ wont marry L? I can't do anything about how ~~~~ feels..." 

"I know... I think Krystal wont kill ~~~~ if she DOESN'T marry L"

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"I think!"

"We need to make either L fall in love with you, or make ~~~~ fall in love with me to protect ~~~~."

"Yep! I shoot! I got to go home!! My mom's going to yell at me!"

"Oh.. Alright bye!"

 

After that conversation I turned and saw ~~~~ walking towards me. I opened my arms but ~~~~ didn't run into them for a reason.. I don't know why.

 

► End of flashback

"SungGyu oppa! Are you okay?" ~~~~ asked me waving her hands back and forth in front of my face. I nodded and gave her a fake smile. I didn't want to let her know about the plan because I knew she'll freak out. I don't want her to freak out...

------

Hey! It's me~~~

Sorry for like not updating T___________T

I'll try to update a lot kay?

Pinky promise<3

Thanks for reading!!!