Figuring things out, hanging out

Really You??/ Why You??/ I love You...

SungGyu

 "L, this is SungGyu! I need to talk to you," I said. "Okay Hyung, I'll be at your house in like 5 minutes," L said as he hung up. I needed to talk to L quickly because I remembered something. 7 minutes later my doorbell rang and I opened the door. "YAH!! You're 2 minutes late!" I said as I lightly flicked him on his head. "Sshi... It hurts!" L said as he rubbed his head. "L, let's go to my room," I said as I ran up the stairs.

 I closed the door behind me and sat on my beanbag and faced L. "L, remember the history, how Jinjoo in present time is ~~~~," I said as I grabbed my cheese balls. "Yeah, wait the history is repeating! I'm going to marry ~~~~ and you like her, it's exactly like the past!" L said as he grabbed handful's of my cheese balls. "I wonder who killed Jinjoo," I said as I looked at L hoping he'll say something. 

 "Wait, if the past is just like the present we need to know who want's to kill ~~~~," L said as his face got lighted up. "L, you are a genius! Now the problem is who want's to kill ~~~~?" I asked L as I shoved some cheese balls in my mouth. "Kulli," L mumbled. "Kulli? Krystal and Sulli??" I asked L as I stopped chewing. "No, I don't think Krystal and Sulli hates ~~~~, they don't like Jieun," I said as I continued to chew on my cheese balls. "True, and they are releasing their anger's on ~~~~," L said as he took his phone out.

-----

You

 "I'm so bored!" I said as I scanned through the channel. "Protect her, so she won't forget me, I will go till the end to the place where my person is," my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and it was L, I quickly picked it up. "Hey L~! What's up?" I said as I kept on pressing my remote until I saw my favorite celebrity on, B1A4. "~~~~ ah! Can you me and SungGyu hyung hang out?" L asked me. "Of course!! Thank you so much, I was bored to death!" I said as I turned my TV off and ran to the bathroom.

 I took a quick shower, put my clothes on and dried my hair. "I should put makeup on," I mumbled as I opened my makeup pouch. I saw the mascara that SungGyu oppa gave me and smiled. I opened the cap and slowly put it on and it came out really pretty! Then I finished the rest of my make up and looked at my full mirror.

 I could not believe how pretty I looked. I smiled and quickly grabbed my purse and ran out the room. "~~~ ah, are you going somewhere?" My mom asked me as she jogged to where I was. "Oh I'm going to my friends house," I said as I put on of my shoes on. "Is it that handsome boy that came the other day?" My mom asked me as she started to jump up and down. "Mom!! People live below us and I got to run~! Bye!!" I yelled as I opened the door and ran out.

 "~~~~ ah, where are you?" SungGyu oppa texted me. "Oppa! I just came out, I'll be there in like 20 minutes," I replied as I ran down the stairs. I wore the wrong outfit because my shoes echoed as I ran down the stairs and made a huge sound. I tip toed down the rest and ran outside my building. I was about to go to the bus stop when someone placed their hands on my eye and covered my mouth. I didn't know what to do but I felt myself being dragged somewhere. Then I heard a door open and when the guy released his hands I looked at the guy and it was L.

 "YAH!!!! I THOUGHT THAT I WAS GOING TO BE KIDNAPPED BY SOME FREAK!" I yelled as I knee kicked L. SungGyu oppa laughed at L being tortured and L said sorry. I sat in front and fasten my seatbelt and looked at L. "You better not do that again!" I said as I closed my eyes and fell asleep