Wrong Confession

Really You??/ Why You??/ I love You...

WARNING!

You guys might get mad at me.. I'm sorry but this is how I planned the story...

----------

  {MyungSoo P.O.V}

 After ~~~~ went in I put my ear phones on turned my favorite song on. I put the volume on the lowest and walked to the bus stop. I heard someone yelling out something.

"@!)#*!@#) OPPA! I LOVE YOU!!!"

 I turned around and saw ~~~~'s back. I knew that she wasn't talking about me because she doesn't call me oppa and the only person she calls oppa is...

SungGyu Hyung...

-------

  {~~~~ P.O.V}

 After the confession I walked up the stairs like a feather because I finally told him. 

 I walked inside my room and shut the door behind me. "I should write a letter for L before he leave," I thought. I pulled out a pink piece of paper and pulled out my favorite black pen because L's favorite color is black. I started to write how much I loved him.

  Hey! It's me!!! I'm writing this letter to you because I love you a lot. I don't think I can survive a day with out you because I'll miss you too much I'll actually die. I think us together is really cute and I hope that we'll continue to keep in touch and have a wonderful life together! I don't know what to say.. I just love you too much... I know this letter is short but... All I can say is that I love you and I can't believe you are mine.

 I looked at the letter and smiled. I washed up and put my PJ's on and put my hair in  a messy bun. 

The next day

 Today is L's last day and I put the letter gently in my backpack and went to the bathroom to wash up. After washing up and drying my hair I put my uniform on and ran to the bus stop.

-----

 Krystal's P.O.V

 I saw ~~~~ walk in and she put a pink piece of paper on her desk. She put her backpack away and went to the bathroom with Jieun. When no one was looking I looked at the pink piece of paper and it was a love letter. It makes me sick. Then a brilliant idea popped out of my head and I grabbed a black pen and wrote 

 Dear: SungGyu oppa

 and wrote

 Love: ~~~~~

 I smirked at my evil plan and crumpled the letter and shoved it in my backpack. When I saw L oppa alone I ran up to him and showed him the picture. "Oppa.. I don't think she likes you.. I think she went to SungGyu oppa," I told him with my innocent voice. His eyes got watery and he walked out of the classroom. I turned my innocent smile in to a mission complete smile.

 There is no way that I'm going to let L marry ~~~~. 

Even if it's an arranged marriage

-----

 I'm sorry for making Krystal a bit** but every story has those mean people... 

Btw.. sorry for the short updates.