At Busan

Really You??/ Why You??/ I love You...

 A week later

MyungSoo's P.O.V

I'm still not done unpacking my things. It's taking longer than I expected it to take. I sighed and walked my way to my bed. Then I tripped on a box and almost fell over. I looked at the box and it said "For memories." Since I'm going to rest for a while I decided to look through the box full of memories. There was two notebooks in there. One said pictures and the other said Journal. I picked the journal first because I kind of remembered what I wrote. I flipped to the first page and it was from when I was in elementary school.

Dear: Diary,

Today.. I met a really pretty girl. Her name is ~~~~ and she's really nice. It all happened when I had to use the bathroom really bad and I bumped in to her and I accidentally peed in my pants. She ran to the teacher to tell her about the accident when I grabbed her hand. "Don't announce it to the whole class.. It's embarrassing," I told her. She nodded and ran in the classroom. I stood there nervous because I don't want to be humiliated in the class..." 

I awed at my cuteness when I was in second grade. I flipped through some more pages when pictures fell out. It was pictures from when we were in elementary school. There was this picture from when we were in a field trip to the zoo and we were partners. We were holding hands and ~~~~ was doing a V sign. A tear dropped because I miss her so much.. but she loves SungGyu hyung...

I put the journal away and walked out of my room. I grabbed my car keys and went outside. I walked around when I saw someone similar walking... Is that.. Krystal?

 

Krystal's P.O.V

I'm in Busan right now for my next meeting with my gang that I hired. I walked in a building and went down the basement. I opened the door on the right and walked in. I closed the door behind me and walked straight for five minutes. I arrived and pulled my laptop out. I wanted her dead with no evidence of who killed her. So I need to make everything perfect. The gangs were already in there drinking. I shot a glare at them and they all put their drinks down. I smiled and turned the power point on. "We are going to kill her and leave NO evidence," I said with a smirk.

When the meeting was about the end I heard the door open and shut my mouth. Then I heard the door opened and mouthed "Who's there" and the men's nodded their heads and ran to the door. I was starting to feel weird and nervous. What if someone overheard our conversation?

-----------------

Sorry for the short update! I was working on my other story with my bestie

 

 

Severely Sorry

 Character's in this story

 

∞ HwaYoung from T-ara (Was)

 

∞ WooHyun from Infinite 

 

∞ SungGyu from Infinite 

 

∞ Baro from B1A4

 

∞ JinYoung from B1A4

 

Please check it out and subscribe<3

 Thank you~ <3