Over at L's house part 2

Really You??/ Why You??/ I love You...

 

 "Let's continue!! SungGyu truth or dare?" Jieun asked SungGyu. "Uh.. I'll say Truth. I AM NOT A PUSSYCAT!!" SungGyu said as he pointed at SungYeol and SungJong. Jieun and WooHyun laughed and did a high five. "Whoa.. Did you guys planned something out?" SungGyu said as he opened his eye really big. "Let's say that you have a chance to hang out with either me or ~~~~. Who would you choose?" Jieun said as she started to laugh again. This time L looked at SungGyu. "I'll say... ~~~~." SungGyu said as his face turned a little red. "I know what I'm going to ask him later." WooHyun said as he high five Jieun again. 

 "L. Truth or dare?" WooHyun said. "Truth." L said coolly. "Is it true that you want to marry ~~~~?" WooHyun asked as he gave a grin. "Of course I do." L said coolly again. "Liar liar pants on fire." I said as I started to play with my thumb. "~~~~ ah.. Are you alright?" SungGyu whispered in my ear. "Look at them. They are like Lovey Dovey." Hoya said as he pointed at us. "I'm just asking her a question." SungGyu said as he stared at Hoya. "What's the question?" Hoya asked with a suspicious face. 

 "I asked her if she's okay." SungGyu said as he stared at Hoya harder. "L. It's your turn Truth or dare someone." WooHyun said as L looked around to pick someone. "~~~~. Truth or dare?" L asked as he crossed his arm. "I pick truth." I said as I stopped playing with my thumb. "Is it true that you like me?" L asked. "Yes, Why you have a problem with that?" I asked calmly." No.. I was just wondering." L asked as he looked somewhere else. 

 "L, Truth or dare?" I asked. "Truth." "Is it true that you remember me when we were in elementary school?" I asked L as I crossed my arms. "Of course I do. Why wouldn't I?" L said as he looked straight at me. "Then how come you never talk to me? How come you always ignore me?" I asked him as I started to ask him bunch of questions. "I never talked to you because I thought that you were really mad at me for ditching you. I ignored you because you ignored me." L said as he shouted but in a calmer tone. 

 "I never ignored you! You ignored me! I remember when I was in elementary you were with Infinite. I was about to confess to you that I liked you when you looked at me gave me a smirk and put your arm around a girl. YOU WERE IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL!" I yelled. The rest of the Infinite and Jieun was looking at you guys fighting. "They look like they are already married." SungYeol said as he looked at L when he was talking and You when you were talking.

 "When did I do that?" L asked you as he stood up. " I just told you when we were in Elementary school!" I said as I stood up. "Ha ha ~~~~Ah, L! Let's stop this loud talking.. Ha ha" SungGyu said as he got between us and Jieun grabbed me and Infinite grabbed L. "I'll talk to ~~~~, you guys can talk to L." SungGyu said as he grabbed my hand. "Don't you think that SungGyu Hyung likes ~~~~?" WooHyun asked Infinite and Jieun. "I heard that!" SungGyu said as we walked upstairs.

 We were in the car and SungGyu looked at you. "~~~~ ah.. Are you alright?" SungGyu asked. "Well... I knew that L was lying when he said that he wanted to marry me. It's obvious that he's lying. Who likes a fatty like me?" I said as I felt like a tear was dropping. SungGyu looked at me for a second and saw my tear. The light turned red and SungGyu turned to you. He wiped his tear with his thumb and smiled. "Don't cry. You don't want to ruin your pretty face." SungGyu said. "Oppa. Green light." I said as SungGyu looked infront of him.

  The cars were like couple of feet's away from him. He continued to drive and we arrived at Coffee Smith. "SungGyu oppa.. Is it okay if I call you SungGyu oppa?" I asked him as I grabbed the seatbelt. "Of course." SungGyu said as he smiled.