A Month Later

Really You??/ Why You??/ I love You...

                             [Author's P.O.V]

 Not that much happened... Myungsoo and ~~~~ is now madly in love, and they can't last a day without seeing each other's face. SungGyu and ~~~~'s atmosphere is pretty much awkward but the awkwardness is slowly disappearing. WooHyun and Jieun is getting a bit lousy. Their relationship has been on and off. Even if they thought about breaking up a lot, they didn't. The rest of the members in Infinite is still single (Sorry guys -_-") but they'll find wonderful girls later >:). ~~~~'s mom has been busy with ~~~~'s grandmother so she's out of town. There is a possibility that her mom won't be able to attend the wedding. So ~~~~ decided to stay with Myungsoo for the next couple of weeks. 

---------

~~~~'s P.O.V

 "The day has come," I thought to myself. I took a deep breath and looked at my self in the mirror. Light makeup, wavy hair, circle lens, a cute white dress that comes up to  my knees. Today is the day that I'm going to have dinner with L's parents. I've met them when I was little but it has been so long, and I never thought about having Mr and Mrs. Kim as my mother in law. 

 "You look pretty," one of the makeup artist told me as she put on mascara. I smiled and whispered thank you to her. I looked at the clock and as time passed I got nervous. My hands were getting clammy and I started to get cold sweats. The makeup artist wiped the sweat away and continued to do her job. The door clicked open and Myungsoo oppa walked in. He closed the door and looked at me. His mouth fell open and he kept staring at me. 

 "S-she's so..."

 "Beautiful?" SungGyu hyung finished his sentence. SungGyu hyung closed the door and sat on the couch that was behind Myungsoo oppa. I blushed at Myungsoo oppa and SungGyu oppa's compliment. I stared at myself in the mirror when the makeup artist told me that she was finished. 

 "The power of makeup," I whispered. The makeup changed the way I look. Without makeup, I looked like a regular person, like nothing popped out. But now.... I pop out of the regular class. I feel like I'm now in the Whoa-she's-so-pretty class. I stood up and went down the stairs to link arms with Myungsoo oppa. When I was couple of steps away from the ground, Myungsoo oppa held my waist and lifted me off the stairs. He put me down and gave me a hug. 

 "You are so pretty," he said. 

 Myungsoo oppa went to get his car ready. There was only Sunggyu oppa and I left in the room. I sat down on the couch that was in front of SungGyu oppa. 

"You look pretty," SungGyu oppa said breaking the silence.

"Thanks..." I said in a quiet voice. It's been such a long time since I talked with SungGyu hyung alone...

"I feel like our relationship has been torn apart. We used to be like telling each other how we feel but now... It feels like we don't even know each other when we are alone," he said playing with his fingers. I thought for a moment.. He was right... We never talked alone and our conversation wasn't like the way it was before.

"I know.. I kind of miss that relationship too... I think we should recreate the relationship.. You know as friends," I told him. He nodded his hand and stared at the clock. Our atmosphere is awkward again....

BEEEP BEEEPP

 That must be Myungsoo oppa.. I thought to myself. I stood up and opened the door and SungGyu oppa followed me. I got the shot gun and the Sunggyu hyung just laid flat in the back like what a grandpa would do. The ride was just normal, talking and Grandpa Gyu complaining that his back hurts. We arrived at the restaurant and it looked SUPER fancy. I went in the restaurant and the waiter held the door for me. 

"Thank you," I said smiling. 

"YAH! DON'T SMILE AT EVERY MAN YOU SEE!" Myungsoo oppa yelled and ran towards me. He gave the waiter a stare and put his arms around me. That made me crack up and chock on my own spit, making me look like a retard. When we saw Mr and Mrs. Kim they stood up and waved at us. We all waved and I did a 90 degrees bow. I sat down next to Myungsoo oppa, in front of SungGyu oppa. 

"What would you like to drink?" a waitress with a name tag "Kim Mi Young' asked me. I thought and two drinks came up, Spirte and water. I wanted sprite but my brain told me to get water. 

"Water," I said. Myungsoo oppa looked at me because he knew that I love sprite and I drink it every time I come to a restaurant. I shrugged and looked at the menu, deciding what to order. My taste bud was begging me to order cream spaghetti. I looked at the menu and picked Baked Cream Spaghetti with a choice of chicken or pork. "CHICKEN CHICKEN!" my brain screamed at me. I picked chicken and showed Myungsoo oppa what I wanted to order. He looked at the menu and nodded.

 Our drink came and the bread came out. I smiled and looked at Mr and Mrs. Kim because I need to show them manners. We prayed and Mr.Kim picked up a bread which made everyone reach for a bread. Myungsoo oppa handed me the bread because the bread was far away from me. I smiled and took a bite of the bread. The bread was good but I started gagging. 

 "Are you okay? Is the bread that bad?" Myungsoo oppa asked me patting my back. I could feel the things I ate for lunch slowly marching it's way up to my mouth. I ran to the girls bathroom and went in the first stall. The moment I opened my mouth in front of the toilet my lunch came out. I heard the door open and I heard Mrs. Kim pounding on my door. 

 "Hold o-" my lunch continued to pour out and tears were starting to drop down my cheeks. When I felt empty I flushed the toilet and opened the stall door. Mrs. Kim stood there in front of me and she looked very worried. 

 "Have you slept with my son before?" Mrs. Kim asked me. I thought and I slept with him a lot, every since I confessed to him. I nodded shyly and looked up at Mrs. Kim. She smiled and gave me a hug. "YOU ARE PREGNANT!" she announced. That made me want to throw up the little tiny piece of bread I ate. How can I be pregnant? All I did was sleep with L....

 I wiped my face with a tissue and walked to our table with Mrs. Kim. Our food was already there and SungGyu oppa, Myungsoo oppa, and Mr. Kim looked worried. They haven't even touched their food yet. 

"I'm sorry I made you guys wait," I told them. I felt REALLY guilty. 

"It's fine! But are you okay?" SungGyu oppa asked me. I nodded and looked around and saw Mr.Kim and Mrs. Kim whispering at each other.

"REALLY!!!" Mr. Kim beamed. He looked at me and smiled. Then he looked at Myungsoo oppa and smiled. 

"It's just a guess honey," Mrs.Kim told him smiling. Mr. Kim laughed and clapped his hands. 

"Myungsoo ah! Your mother thinks that ~~~~ is pregnant," Mr. Kim said. Myungsoo oppa choked on his own spit and looked at me. 

"W-what?" he whispered. I shrugged and ate the bread that I ate 10 minutes ago. The rest of the conversation was cool. Myungsoo oppa's parents were deciding what to name the baby, even if they are not 100% sure if I'm pregnant or not, and the table was full of laughter and happiness. 

After the dinner I felt comfortable with Myungsoo oppa's parents and thanked them for the lunch. They thanked me for the baby. (-3-) On our way to Myungsoo oppa's house, he stopped by the store to buy the pregnant tester thingy. I was a bit embarrassed to hold that stuff because I"m not even 18 already and BAM I'm pregnant... The check out lady looked at us and looked at the tester and scanned the bar code. She must be thinking "She's pregnant?" 

 I went to the bathroom and check if I'm pregnant or not and guess what...

I am pregnant.... 

----------------------

 YEah... -3- I decided to make ~~~~ pregnant... hahahhahaha XD ........

hope you liked this chappie~~~~

P.S... I'm pissed at Hurricane Sandy because all it do to where I lived was rain a little bit and like the wind just blew.... While New york every where is like RAIN RAIN RAIN! and there's snow... -__- Gee... I guess Sandy doesn't like ia... -___- Well I don't like you back Sandy... >:(

P.P.S .... Yes.. ~~~~ and Myungsoo did it... -_- I didn't want to add that part... haha XD I want my story to be M free... haha XD