Truth Or Dare

Really You??/ Why You??/ I love You...

 

    1 Month Later

 “L! Let’s start getting ready for our wedding, you know like making the invitation and like the theme,”

 “Oh! I already know the theme! It’s going to be different because I want to make it all special! It’s going to be like mask theme thingy and our invitation.. We are going to invite Infinite, Baro, Jieun, your family and my family and like our relatives!”

 “Wow! You got this all planned!” I told him. I was surprised that he was planning our wedding, he must be excited! I hung up my phone and my stomach started to growl. I grabbed my wallet to go to a café to eat something. When I was walking to the café I bumped into someone. Sulli and SungGyu oppa were laughing all happily. My eyes started to get watery and I ran back to my apartment building and ran up the stairs. [A/N SungGyu forgot to tell ~~~~ that SungGyu and Sulli is NOT going out.]

 I wiped my tears away and I decided to take a bath. Then I got a text from Jieun. “Hey! Let’s watch YeonGasi(?) together!” “Alright! Come over to my house!” I texted back. I washed my face because I didn’t want Jieun to think that I was crying over SungGyu oppa because she ships L and I

When Jieun arrived I downloaded the movie and we turned it on.

[ A/N  Yeon Ga Si is a Korean movie and it was actually a web cartoon but they made it into a movie. It’s a good movie but can be a bit scary… There is no ghost though.. Just a lot of dying]

 We were screaming our heads off and we were holding hands. “I’m scared to take a bath now! I’m scared to take a freaking shower because you wanted to watch this stupid movie!” I yelled at Jieun. I was shivering because just by thinking about having that disease made me get goose bumps. “I’m sorry… People said that it wasn’t that scary.. It’s not just I’m afraid to take a shower now…” Jieun said as she started to ‘cry’. I turned the T.V off and decided to turn on a happy movie. Disney movies! No one hates Disney movies right!

 We decided to watch Cinderella and we started to grab ice cream, snacks and other things. “I’m going to get all fat!” I said as I shoved chips in my mouth. Then I heard a doorbell and I opened the door. There was Infinite and Baro holding food and tissue paper and they all walked in. “Jieun ah.. Did you invite them?” I asked Jieun. She nodded and started to laugh because of the stupid talking mouse. I avoided SungGyu oppa and put all the gifs away.

 “How about we play a little game called truth or dare??” DongWoo asked as he pulled out a water bottle and everyone clapped.

 I decided to join because people were calling me names just because I didn’t want to play. “It landed on SungGyu hyung,” DongWoo said as he started to think. Everyone was thinking except me. I was just curious of one thing. Does SungGyu oppa love Sulli? “Oh I forgot to ask truth or dare?” DongWoo said as he started to giggle. “I’ll say… Truth!” SungGyu oppa said as he started to clap. “You little cat! Afraid to pick dare!” WooHyun said as he stuck his tongue out.

 “Fine I’ll pick dare,” SungGyu oppa said as he rolled his eyes. “I dare you to kiss WooHyun!!” DongWoo said as he started to L-O-L. Everyone laugh along except for WooHyun, SungGyu oppa, Jieun and I. “Alright… Fine,” SungGyu said as he leaned towards WooHyun and kissed him.

 I stood there shocked with everyone else. “L-let’s stop,” L said as he stood up and walked in the bathroom. “That’s not fair! We should continue because we had to kiss!” WooHyun yelled. “Alright… “ DongWoo said with an evil smirk. I gulped and prayed to God that that water bottle will NEVER land on me. 

---

 BTW! THE PICTURE IS NOT REALLY THEM KISSING! IT'S THE GAME WHERE YOU HAVE TO MOVE THE TISSUE TO THE OTHER SIDE MY USING UR LIPS AND SUCH!!! THEY ARE NOTTTT GAY!!!

 

heheh I decided to do a double update :D

 but.. That means that the story is going to end soon... T_T