A Date in Busan

Really You??/ Why You??/ I love You...

After we finished our list, ~~~~ and I decided to go on a date. We tucked SungGyu hyung in bed and we left him alone. 

 "Are you ready?" I asked her as I linked my left arms with her right arm. We marched our way out and locked the door. 

 "Let's walk," she said wrapping a scarf around her neck. I helped her wrap the yarn scarf and we walked on the side walk. I looked around to see what we could do, since we haven't been on a date since like... Forever. I looked around and I saw a nail shop and it was still open. 

"Do you want to get your nails done?" I asked her. Her face lightened up and she nodded her head. We walked to the nail shop and when I opened the door and the lady welcomed us. I sat next to her and waited for her to get her nails done. I looked around and I saw a fortune teller. I should go to the fortune teller after ~~~~ gets her nail done. Hours passed and I was starting to get a bit sleepy. 

 "Are you done?" I asked her. 

 "Almost!!" She said. She sounded happy, which made me feel happy. After like 30 minutes, she showed me her nails and it was pretty, but not as pretty as her. 

 "Let's go to the fortune teller," I said as I pointed at the place where I saw the fortune teller. 

"Hello," she said politely. I smiled and sat down with ~~~~. She scanned us and looked at her crystal ball. She thought and looked at us again, then she looked at her crystal ball. 

 "Is something wrong?" I asked her. 

 "You guys, are going have a though life, but you'll live happily ever after like a fair tale. Always love each other and be with each other. Your wedding's going to be wonderful, except someone's going to die," she said. I was a bit freaked out because of the last thing she said. 

"W-who's going to die?" I asked her. She looked at the clock and shook her head.

"Time for me to go," she said getting up. She walked to the back door and didn't come back. I looked at ~~~~ and she looked scared. I put my arms around her and smiled. 

"I'll be there for you, it's not going to be you," I said trying to comfort ~~~~. She smiled and hugged me and thanked me for being by her side. I smiled and hugged her back. 

After all the hugging we walked to around to see if there was a restaurant that was open. There was one restaurant that was opened and it was an Italian restaurant. We walked up the stairs and went in the restaurant. The store was small but it looked cozy, and there was like two couples eating dinner. 

"Hello, would you like to order?" the waitress asked us. 

"I think we need a seat..." I said pointing at a seat that was empty. 

"D'oh," she said giving herself a face palm. 

We were looking at the menu when someone yelled

"MYUNGSOO OPPA!!!"

~~~~ and I looked up and it was Sulli and Krystal. They were smiling and Krystal had her arms wide open. 

"WHY ARE YOU HERE?" I blurted out.