Feelings part 1

Really You??/ Why You??/ I love You...

 

                You

 When I walked in my house I saw my mom watching T.V. She didn’t even bother to say hi to her only daughter. “I’m home,” I announced. “Good for you,” my mom answered coldly. She didn’t even bother to look at me. I washed up and walked to my room when I saw a guy with my mom. Laughing together and grapes. “Who’s he?” I asked my mom. “None of your business go to sleep,” my mom said. I was a bit pissed that she wouldn’t even tell me who her little friend is. When I walked to my bed I pulled my phone out and I got a missed call from L.

 I decided to call him and dialed his number. “Hello?” “Hi L it’s me!” I said. “Why didn’t you answer my call? I thought you like got kidnapped by a creepy neighbor or something,” he said. “Wow, you sound like my old mom,” I giggled. After ten or twenty minutes of talking with L we decided to hang up because of school tomorrow. “See you tomorrow,” L said. When we hung up I looked up at the ceiling. My ceiling was full of glow in the dark star. I smiled at the glowing star and I got a flashback of when I first bought it.

 “MOM!! I WANT THIS GLOW IN THE DARK STICKER!” I pouted. “You are going to high school now! Don’t you think you are a bit too old for a glow in the dark sticker?” my mom said as she slapped my wrist. “I’m never too old for a glow in the dark sticker!” I yelled jumping up and down. “Alright, I’ll buy you a pack just don’t put it like everywhere. Put it in one spot and I recommend the ceiling,” my mom said as she pulled her wallet out. “Mom! You are the BEST mom ever!” I said as I gave her a big warm hug.

 A tear dropped thinking about the past because I missed my old mom. I wonder what happened to my old mom. I fell fast asleep and when my alarm rang I immediately slapped my clock to make it shut up. I woke up and look at the clock. 7:00. I yawned and walked to the bathroom to take a shower when I saw my mom sitting in the dining table, drinking coffee. “Good morning mom.” “Let’s talk ~~~~ ah,” my mom said.

 I was a bit nervous yet excited that I’m going to have a proper conversation with my mom. “When is your wedding?” my mom asked while taking a sip of her coffee. “It’s on March 14th “I told her. “I’m sorry that I’ve been a jerk to you these days. I kind of missed the old you because you’ll always run to me when you have a problem. Right now you won’t even tell me anything and I guess I got pissed at you for that,” my mom said. “It’s alright mom,” I told her. I got up to get ready for the wedding and my mom didn’t stop me. She just watched me walk to the bathroom.

---

Sorry for the short Chapter :p