L doesn't want to

Really You??/ Why You??/ I love You...

 

SungGyu

 As ~~~~ was picking out the snack L and I was just standing in the corner talking. "L.. Do you like ~~~~?" I asked L randomly. "No.. Not really.. Like she's my friend but I like her as a friend. I don't want to marry her." L answered honestly. "Well.. I like her.. A lot." I told L shyly. "I can see that. Everyone knows." L said as he leaned on the wall. "Yeah I know... It was obvious.. But-" "Oppa! I'm done let's go!" ~~~~ said as she put the plastic bag's up high. I took the plastic bag and held it because I didn't want ~~~~'s arms to fall.

 "Oppa it's okay! I can do it!" ~~~~ said as she smiled and took it. The smile was so beautiful. It reminded me of the old ~~~~. Skinny, Talked a lot in front of people, wasn't scared of who she was. 

 

L

 SungGyu hyung and I talked and I could see that SungGyu hyung was in love with ~~~~. Maybe she'll end up better with SungGyu hyung than me. Maybe I'll just tell my mom and she can agree to it. 

 

 JUST THOUGHT THAT YOU WANTED TO KNOW :)

 

~~~~~

 I walked up the stair's and L whined. "Just ride the elevator up than." SungGyu oppa said as he shooed L away. "Fine! You guy's are such meany butts!" L said as he walked to where the elevator was. "You know it's actually better if we like walk up and down the stairs. It's good for our heart and such." SungGyu oppa said as he smiled. "Hey how's the diet thing going?" SungGyu oppa asked as he stopped to rest a little.

 "It's fine.. I lost 10 pounds. Thank you for the trainer by the way. He's really nice and helpful!" I said as I smiled. "Be mine. I love you, okay? I worry about you, okay? I’ll take care of you until the end Being. You know me, right? You saw me, right? I’ll protect you until the end" SungGyu oppa's phone rang. "Hold on got to take this." SungGyu oppa said as he stood up and walked downstairs. It took longer than I thought, I guess it's serious. "~~~~ah.. I have to go home. Can you walk the rest without me?" SungGyu oppa said. I could see that he was in a hurry. "Yeah!" I said as I stood up. "Bye!" SungGyu oppa said as he ran to the door. 

That's strange. I thought to myself as I walked upstairs.

 

SungGyu

 I ran downstairs and saw the car already waiting for me. I quickly rode it and 10 minutes later we arrived. "Mom! What is it?" I said as I ran to her room. "SungGyu. Do you like someone?" My mom asked me. "Yeah.. Her name is Lee ~~~~ the girl that L's going to marry." I told her sadly. "Son.. Don't.. L's family is never going to give up in their family because there is this history thing." My mom said as she looked down. "What history thing?" I said as my voice got a little big louder.

"Your Grandfather, SungJyeol was in love with this girl name JinJoo. They were best friends, your grandfather would always take care of her. But she liked L's grandfather, MyungGool." My mom said still facing the ground. " Wait.. But they didn't marry because if they did they'll be related!" I said still having my hopes up. "No.. The thing is that even your grandfather liked Jinjoo who was suppose to be ~~~~'s mother and related to ~~~~." My mom said. "WHAT?" I said confused.

"Okay! I know it's confusing. So the thing is your grandfather was in love with Jinjoo and MyungGool and JinJoo was about to marry when she died on the day of her wedding." My mom said. "What was the thing about JinJoo being ~~~~'s mother?" I asked my mom as I started to understand. "What.. I said that?" My mom said. I shook my head and continued with the history. "So basically it's like what it is right now. I like ~~~~ who's JinJoo in my grandfather's time, MyungSoo is MyungGool." I said. "Yes!" My mom said as she nodded her head.

"Also.. Your grandfather wrote this the day before their wedding." My mom said as she gave me a paper. It was yellow and all old looking. It was the lyric for Be mine by Infinite. "Hey.. This is the lyric for Be mine by Infinite." I said as I gave my mom the lyrics. "Exactly! Your grandfather gave his friend this and he passed it to his son who passed it to his son and made this song!" My mom said. I laughed and stood up. "Mom.. I'm NOT giving up on ~~~~ no matter what." And left the room.

 

 

---

Sorry for the short chapter... I'll try to write a longer one for the next chapter!