Final Chapter

Really You??/ Why You??/ I love You...

 "KAHH!!" I yelled when Myungsoo oppa held me bride style, and bend down and part of my was touching the cold water. "Oppa!!! T_T I'm cold," I whined as I started to move around. 

 "~~~~ ah! Be careful! You mig-"

SPLASH

"Fall" Myungsoo oppa finished. I stood up and my makeup was all smeared. I gained an extra 10 pounds, thanks to the water. I was also freezing, and since I didn't want to walk in sand I just stood there. Myungsoo oppa just laughed 

 

 I frowned and just sat down watching Myungsoo oppa dying of laughter. When he finally finished, he put on his straight face and asked me if I was okay. "Wow... I never thought you noticed," I joked as I got up myself. I squeezed the water out of my clothes to get the heavy weight off me. While I was busy doing that, I felt two hands picking me up bridal style. "What are you doing?" I asked him. I let out a shriek because I was feeling happy, excited yet scared that he'll drop me again. 

  "We are going back to the hotel," he said as he carried me to the hotel. I still had the water's soaked in my clothes but he just carried me to our room, not caring that we are getting the hotel's lobby carpet soaking wet. When we arrived, he walked to the bathroom, put me down and handed me a bathrobe. "You can take a shower now," he said as he closed the door behind him. I felt touched and started to take my clothes off. I took a shower and it was relaxing. I felt the salt on my skin rinsing off.

When I finished taking a shower, I wrapped my hair with a long towel and put my bathrobe on. I opened the door and felt the AC rush towards my cheeks. I looked around for Myungsoo oppa, and saw him in the kitchen making something. I slowly crept behind him and gave him a back hug. He first jumped a bit but softened when he realized that it was me. He was washing the dished, and I was giving him a warm hug.

"Oppa~ what are you making?" I asked with my voice mixed with aegyo. He smiled and I could see his ears turning pink.

"I'm making you cream spaghetti, your favorite. Now get dressed, dry your hair and by then I'll be done," he said as he took the rubber gloves off. I yelled okay and ran to the bathroom to dry my hair. 

"This is the best vacation ever."

-----

The time passed by quickly and it was time for us to check out. I looked at the key in sadness because thinking about going back to my stressful life was going to be just annoying all over again. I kissed the key goodbye and walked out the hotel scrolling my suitcases while walking next to my man, Myungsoo oppa.

In the plane I slept the whole ride because I knew that this would be my last nap. Myungsoo oppa was kind enough to not wake me up from my nap. Then we arrived back to Kimcheon airport and I sighed. I felt a hand wrap around my shoulder and by the touch, I knew that it was Myungsoo oppa. I stared out the window and thought of the positive things. Like seeing my friends, my babies again.

"~~~~ AH!!" I heard the moment I walked out of the door. I saw everyone waving at us. I ran and gave them a hug. I saw MinJung and Hoya running up to me. 

"UMMA!" They yelled as they ran to me. I chuckled and gave them a big hug. It's actually nice to have my babies back. I then said hi to everyone that came here. We all escorted to my house and we had a pork belly party. 

"How was the vacation?" WooHyun asked us as he made his funny eyebrows at us. I laughed and told him that it was awesome. Then the pork belly was well done, so everyone dug in and paid attention to their pork belly. Even MinJung and Hoya. "Oh by the way we have to tell you guys some news. You guys missed a lot when you guys were gone," WooHyun suddenly yelled. 

"Me first!" SungJung said as he raised his arms up high. I looked up and asked him what it was. "I'm going to be a dance teacher specially for girls in high school!" SungJong said as he started to clap for himself. I laughed and congrated him. 

"Me next!" Hoya, the old one said. "I'm a back ground dancer for DBSK! How awesome is that! It's like IMPOSSIBLE unless if you're like perfect at dancing!" Hoya said as he started to get all excited. My eyes got all big when I heard "DBSK."

"I'm going to be a kindergarten teacher," SungYeol said with a bored voice. He didn't sound that excited to be a kindergarten teacher. Maybe he did it for the money and he's a choding. 

"I am training with Hoya," Dongwoo said. His job was specific and short so there really was no questioning.  

"Me SungGyu got into a entertainment! Yes I'm gonna be a singer! Also the company told me that I have an AMAZING voice and they'll like to make me a solo artist and my debut song is the song that I sang to you guys at the wedding," SungGyu oppa said proudly. I couldn't believe that SungGyu oppa was going to become a singer. I gave him a hug because I was so happy because I just knew that he was gifted in singing. 

"I'm in WM entertainment making rap for groups," Baro said as he picked pork bellies. Then he shoved them in his mouth and gave me a thumbs up.

"Now our's isn't really happy. Well our's has a good side and a bad side. I'm going to announce the bad side first. Well for some reason Jieun has this really weird disease called turbuncuousvoco. I don't even know how to say it but anyways. It's this disease when like she can get a baby but like near when it's about to be born, it dies. So since we're going to get married soon, we decided to adopt a kid in Hoya and MinJung's age and name it WooHyun!" WooHyun announced. I was happy, sad and happy again for them. 

"That must be so hard for you to handle," I told Jieun. She nodded and just stared at the ground. I was pretty sad that I never knew this before.. I felt like a really bad friend.

"We should have announce that first," Woohyun said as he scratched the back of his head. I gave him a weak crooked smile and just stared at the plate. The atmosphere was silent and awkward now. Everyone was just staring at the pork bellies that was burning. 

"Guys, let's eat." L oppa said trying to fix the mood. The mood was just silent and depressing the whole party. After we ate everyone left and L oppa and I cleaned up.

"I'm so sad that Jieun had that disease that's rare and I never knew about it," I said as a tear dropped from my eye. 

"Hey, don't cry," Myungsoo oppa said as he wiped my tears with his right thumb. He smiled and gave me a kiss on the lips. It was short but to me it had a lot of meaning to it. 

 After we cleaned up, we helped MinJung and Hoya dress in their PJ's and helped them to their beds. 

"Good night mum and dad," MinJung said as she rubbed her eyes with her hand. She yawned and ran into her bed. Hoya just mumbled random words and slept on his bed. I laughed and walked out the door with Myungsoo oppa. 

"Let's sleep ~~~~ ah," Myungsoo oppa said as he put his arms around me. I looked at him and laughed. 

"Oppa! When you first heard about our arranged marriage what did you think? I thought to myself really you," I said. 

"I thought Why you." Myungsoo oppa said as he laid on the right side of the bed. I jumped on the left side and turned to face Myungsoo oppa. We fell asleep facing each other and I had the best dream ever. It was when I made everyone happy. No one was in pain, everyone was smiling and Jieun and WooHyun looked happy with their baby.

---

 Sunggyu's P.O.V

"I still love you," I thought as I drove to my house. How come I couldn't get ~~~~? I sighed and turned the radio on and just continued my way.

 

 

 

--------------------

Well sorry for the short last chapter... Well this story is now

COMPLETED

Thank you for all your support guys :)

Thanks for even just looking at this stories title :D

Thank you all for the comments

Thank you for the subbies

and Thank you for reading this story :)

I hope you'll continue to support my story and my bestie for life's story as well :)

her name is 

 

 

 

infinitlybana

 

 

[P.S there is this really weird disease that I made up for Jieun. Yeah I just like typed random words.. I don't think it's actually a real disease... Like the name right.,. ]